HELP!--> THE RARITY OF LIFE PATH 33 [NUMEROLOGY]

An estimate of the probability that someone in THIS century will be born with a life path of 33 is .00178%!!!

This is about the rarity of Life Path 33, and I am looking for some insight from others who study numerology or at least are curious about it to please help me understand the significance of the life path of 33.  (or even just the number 33 in general)  Do you buy it? Do you not?

The reason why I find it so intriguing is #1) I'm a math dork and I found that it is nearly impossible to have a life path of 33  #2) I have a life path of 33 and never knew it until a couple months ago and am now intrigued.

For those of you not too familiar with numerology, PLEASE READ below, if not move on to the Master Number "33" :) 

The birth path number, which suggests your overall path in life and place in the world, is based on your complete birth date.  All you have to do is add up the digits of your birth data, and keep "reducing" to a single digit.

So if your birthday is 8/4/1972, then your birth path number is 8 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 2 = 31 --> 3 + 1 = 4

(your birth path number is 4!)

However, some numbers do not get reduced..and these are the products of 11..so 11, 22 and 33. In Numerology, these numbers are considered Master Numbers. The number 11 is a 2, but it is considered a higher vibration of the number 2. Similarly, the number 22 is a 4, but it is a higher vibration of the number 4 and 33 is a 6 but a higher vibration than that of 6.  [supposedly]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Master Number "33"

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers.  It is the Master Teacher.  The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level.  When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind.  What makes the 33 es8110299656?profile=originalpecially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion.  This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others.  The 33 in full force is extremely rare.  (http://www.decoz.com/numerology-Course-01a.htm)

AND...Number 33, the master healer, is considered to be the number of the avatar by many numerologists.   Number 33's symbolism is represented by AA Micahel.  (http://john-culbertson.suite101.com/numerology-number-33-the-master-healer-a146089

Now I am beginning to understand why it is so "rare" from a mathematical standpoint....

The Math:

The fact that the 33 is extra-ordinary demanding and rare can be seen symbolically in the methods of calculation.  For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when:

1.  each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11. 

2. Or when the year adds to 22 (in the 20th century there were only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11. 

3. When the Birth Day is 22 and the month and year of birth total 11.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's use the second rule--when the year adds up to 22 and the mo/day combo=11..this isn't going to happen for a looooooooooong while...Because...

Take 22 (what the year has to add up to) subtract 2 since the first digit of the year is going to be 2 for a while :)  You get 20.  So the rest of the digits of the year must equal 20.  But you can't get two digits to equal 20.  So this knocks out the possibility of a person with a life path of 33 with the year=22 and the mo/day combo=11 for the rest of the 21st century! (right?!?)

Using the first rule, the year must add up to 11.  there are only 10 years in the 21st century that add up to 11: 2009, 2018, 2027, 2036, 2045, 2054, 2063, 2072, 2081, 2090.  There are only 2 birthdates where the mo=11 and day=11 (November 11th and November 29th).  So only 20 possible birthdates for a life path of 33 in a century for this rule.

For the third rule, the birthday=22 and the month/year=11. From 2000-2009 there are 9 times when this could happen, 2010-2019 8 times, 2020-2029 7 times, 2030-2039 6 times..and it decreases from there incrementally by a unit of one until you get to 2090 where this can't happen because the year adds to 11 already, (note the month and year must equal 11).  So only 45 possible birthdates (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9) for a life path of 33 in a century for this rule.

So total in the 21st century, there should be only 20+45=65 birthdays where a suol path of 33 is possible.  If we don't count leap years, there are 36,500 days in a century...and if only on 65 days you would be considered to have a life path of 33, then the probability of being born on one of these days is 65/36,500=.00178%!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another way to look at the Master numbers:

The Master numbers 11, 22, and 33 represent a triangle.  A triangle of Enlightenment:

The number 11 represents the vision,

The number 22 combines vision with action,

The number 33 offers guidance to the world

What do you think about the life path of 33?  What's your Life path?

http://seventhlifepath.com/

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed day!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Life Path number, otherwise called the "fate number," is the number that outcomes from the numerological decrease of your date of birth. It offers knowledge about the center of your character, and will likewise provide you with a more noteworthy comprehension of the pathway to achievement in your life.

In numerology 22 is designated "the Number of the Master Teacher." It is the second of the three Master Numbers (the other two are 11 and 33). These numbers have added magical significance, and are amazingly promising for those brought into the world under them.

The way importance of 22 is very incredible. Individuals brought into the world on this Life Path have an extraordinarily improved otherworldly agreement contrasted with the non-Master Numbers. 22 likewise demonstrates an improved capacity to apply your otherworldly understanding to useful finishes, which is the reason individuals on this Life Path are frequently so fruitful in their pragmatic endeavors just as their profound ones.

Ace Numbers can be additionally diminished to single-digit numbers (11 to 2, 22 to 4, and 33 to 6), so you might have a few characteristics of the comparing single-digit number supplementing the characteristics you have from your Master Number.

Peruse more at: https://lifepathnumber.co/life-path-number-22/
  • I likely believe in more Horoscope and numbers. I likely have Life Path Number 22 so it might be like that I might be having qualities of Life Path Number 4 because the number 22 when reduced(2+2=4), becomes 4. The people having Master Number 22 are very visionary. So if you are Life Path Number 22, you can reach your goals or fulfill your vision when you work hard with determination. The numbers definitely makes sense and once you are committed you will love to know more.

https://lifepathnumber.co/
    Life Path Numbers Calculator - Discover Your Own Self Meaning
    Using our life path numbers calculator you will find what number is associated to you. This number will help you find many answers.
  • I am also a 33! I thought for so long I was just a 6, but I guess I was adding up my birth date the wrong way... 2/25/1986  2+2+5+1+9+8+6=33! How interesting! After reading the info I have found on the 33, I t definitely makes more sense...

• Hey, in regards to this article my birthday is March 27th 1992 (3+2+7+1+9+9+2=33), and my friend's birthday is August 2nd 1994 (8+2+1+9+9+4=33). When's your birthday? Do you think maybe it's more common than the math shows it to be because there was incorrect calculation? I wanted to see what you think, and possibly send you some music I make because you wanted a better understanding of the 'life path 33'. Why not have as many things as you can to reference to the 'life path 33'? Thanks; let me know what you think.

∆ -Chris 

• Hi Elephant,

The above calculations are for the period from 2000-2099.  I don't think there are any mathematical errors..you can try going through the whole thing again and thinking logically about it to see if there is anything I missed.  THe reason why I looked at the 2000-2100 time period is because it is going to be hard to add up to 33 due to the small values of a "2" and "0" in the front half of the year..leaving the last two digits of the year to make up for these smaller two numbers.  Because in the 20th century, everything started with a "1" and "9", and that's already 10, so it doesnt take much more to add up to 22. You really have to look at the rules of attaining a 33 life path instead of the 33 just collapsing into a 6--because we add two-digit numbers together numerology except the master numbers.

Which brings me to my next point...not everyone who's birthday adds up to 33 is a life path 33.  THe life path 33 is a combination of 11 and 22 or 3 11's  (check out the rules at the beginning of my post above).  Either the year has to add up to 22 and the mo/day equals 11, or the year adds up to 11 and the mo/day combo adds up to 22 or mo=11, day=11 and year=11.  Otherwise the "33" just adds to a "6". (because in numerology you add all 2 digit numbers except for some special rules, and the life path of 33 is one of them)

So..3/27/92..is no a life path 33 because 3+2+7=12 and 1+9+9+2=21 (doesn't conform to the rules of 11 and 22 or all 11's.)  THis is a "6" life path

And the same goes for 8/2/1994.  (8+2=10..not 11 or 22)

My birthday is 5/6/1984--> here, 5+6=11 and 1+9+8+4=22..so I fall into one of the categories above for alife path 33, and not a 6

Does this make sense?  If not, let me know!

• yes its a rare number to have 33, its a divine number, master number as far as i know.

I think its important to realise there is no such thing as cooincidence; the universe knows that its doing ;)

your path number is not for no reason; i believe its important for you to follow your bliss & joy and connect to all that is and empower yourself and those around you ;) blessings <3 ;)

• Well, the point of this thread is that life path 33 is pretty hard to come by...especially in this millenia (did you check out the math?).  That's the whole point of the thread.  Comparatively to other life path numbers, and just in terms of probabilities in general--it's pretty rare.  I'm not trying to make any claims about being "special"..just kinda blew my mind that there are so few days that someone could be born and have this life path number.

And I also commented exactly what you said here...that it's what you do with it that matters...

I don't put too much stock in one number alone, but it is up to the individual to sift through birth charts, various numerology readings, life experiences, etc to figure out what their mission is..and how to execute it successfully (hopefully)

My intention here is not to create some type of hierarchy over life path numbers..i just simply wanted to show that a) it IS pretty rare to have a life path of 33--comparatively to any other life path number  and  b) i wanted to hear from others interested in numerology and what they have learned about themselves from it.  I am not insinuating that I am special/deserving..but that this just matches so well against so many other experiences in my life. :)

One love,

~*somesayimont*~

• My birthday is 9/2/1964 and I came up with my life path a 4.  Does this have any  special meaning.  I was also born a 6:15pm on a Wednesday.

Love & Light/Namaste,

Rhonda aka Rhiannon

• ~we are all special~

But I just wanted to say I'm not a numerologist....I can just look up stuff on the internet and in books just as good as the next person :)  But here is some info on life path 4:

**basically I keep reading about life path 4's being "builders " of society**

The 4 Life Path is practical and down-to-earth, with strong ideas about right and wrong. You are orderly and organized, systematic and controlled, and you are decisive and methodical, employing a step-by-step rationale approach to problem solving. Once committed, you do not give up easily.

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/path4.htm

"You won’t reach for the fleeting things of life. Rather, you’ll settle only for those that’ll reward you with lasting benefits. You have a great head for details and can make even the most boring, mundane jobs pay off with a measure of success. You can keep your head when everyone around you loses theirs. Take this for what it’s worth and channel it properly; persevere when others have tired or lost interest and you’ll receive your just rewards."

http://holessence.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/life-path-4/

The Life Path 4 suggests that you entered this plane with a natural genius for planning, fixing, building, and somehow, with practical application and cerebral excellence, making things work. You are one of the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. Indeed, as a Life Path 4, you are a builder of society.

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html/

Spirituality: Numerology
      See just how much your hands can say about your personality.
      • Thank you so much for your help...I do research myself and can relate to what you are saying.

Love & Light,

Rhiannon

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
46 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…