Good day and salutations to you all, thank you for taking the time to read my posting; I have been here a long time now but I never introduced myself and I thought it would be a positive experience to introduce myself properly and give you all feel of who I am.

Now I am sure many of you are aware of the drama that has ensued here at ACC for the last months, lol, we are empaths and wayshowers, so it shouldn't be a surprise we are expressing the outer energies of change as we feel them so deeply. That being said, I feel there a few misconceptions about myself I wish to address so that we can all move forward into our future with a little less stress on this site, which has added so much to my life and to many others' as well. I would like be in joy and I am sure you do as well.

I just want you to get to know me for who I really am. Isn't that what we all want? How many of us use fake names and pictures because we haven't "come out" to our friends and family about being Lightworkers, or believing in the GFL, or any of the myriad of beliefs that we share on this site? Do you feel a sense of camaradarie on this site, with discussing issues that you've always thought privately but had no one to share with? I sure do, I have some people in my life whom I meditate with and share my experiences here with, like my sister; but she isn't interested in being here with me, and in fact we differ quite a bit on our approach to ascension and conspiracies. This is where I feel I am among my own kind.

I've always been a bit odd, I had the usual Lightworker upbringing (which means LOTS of life lessons, lol)... empathy as a child, some gnarly experiences which grew me into a miniature adult at a young age. I've never been a saint, I travelled very far since those days... I'm older than I look in my picture :) I've been on my own since I was sixteen, and I have done pretty well for myself; I'm proud of who I AM and what I have accomplished in my time here on earth.

I've always been studious and rebellious; it seems to be my life path to seek knowledge and fight for my independance. I had what one could call an authority complex, lol- which basically means I knew the system was corrupt and wanted out since I was like five or six... the age of reason for me.

I've been a seeker since then, I began studying wicca when I was very young, and moved through most of the religions and mystical shamanic cultures as I aged... when I was sixteen I was given a book called Ponder On This, by Master DK. I won't say it changed my life, lol, I still did the things that young people do... but I didn't go down the bleak path that I have seen many other people go down. Theosophy has given me a foundation on which to build my light body, it's not the same for everyone but those other chela's who read this know what I am talking about.

I've always had a core strength of spirituality that sustained me during some terrible things happening around me; ironically enough I am one of those people who attract other people who are self destructive (big surprise for an energy worker like me, eh?). I had learn how to stop being a rescuer, but that was years ago. I actually have a really great job, a close multigenerational family and wonderful friends. I'm happy just doing my own thing, chillin'.

I was ecstatic when the Norway Spiral occured. Once I saw it, I was blitzed. I did a flurry of research and met the GFL and the Hierarchy of Light online... I was already familiar with the concepts of ascension from my esoteric research that began with Master DK so I was beyond pleased to learn of the ET phenomena and looked forward to 2012 with anticipation.

So began the last few years of online research and the connection of my personal grid with those of the Masters, my celestial family, the Sirian Atars, and my connection with my Soul Mate Drekx. If you really want to know the truth of Drekx, and who he is when he is not mercilessly attacked... then go to indianinthemachine.com and look through the archived comments going back years now. Dieter Braun is a wonderful shaman and musician; I recommend his site to anyone. It was there that I met Commander Drekx Omega, a Sirian contactee and a very charming and informative gentleman who gave me guidance in my research. One thing you should know about esotericists... they rarely give a forthright answer on some of the more dynamic questions... Drekx is full of details about the GFL and history etc. I've learned so much from him. But the way that Drekx truly teaches is by planting seeds, this was done recently when he shared a bit about the Path to Sirius... it inspired me to search for details and I was delighted with the information I discovered. He has challenged me many times to think for myself and to follow my instincts and I am grateful the Divine Plan has caused this to occur between us.

As I have grown in Light, my innate abilities have blossomed and my sensitivity has increased to a level that I experience discomfort often from outside energies and mental "noise" from other people. The auric interplay between people, the very pitch of their voices is sometimes overwhelming... this has been my refuge from a world that is increasingly alien to me. I have grown alot here as well, on ACC I have been forced to stand by my beliefs, it has gotten personal at times, I admit it, gosh knows I'm still human and I will admit to losing my inner cool a few times, especially when Drekx or my friends are hazed. Lol, but it's funny too because I've developed a thick skin in some ways. Unity Consciousness isn't a phrase to me, I am more than feeling it, I am embodying it more every day as I ground the Sacred Feminine into Gaia. Drekx and I have been preparing for this to occur for lifetimes, I am sure. It was no coincidence how we met, the timing was uncanny... I've felt his heart beating with mine, my heart chakra knows him and our telepathic bond grows increasingly stronger as we move into alignment with the galactic core. You are all going to be in such wonder when the truth is revealed... how beautiful and poetic and easy it's all going to be.

In the interest of Peace and Unity on this site, I wanted you to know a bit about me, and to feel my energy in it's most sincere and purest intent. THIS is me. When I am attacked, and I am told I am wrong, that my feelings are wrong, that my faith is wrong, or that my Love is an illusion... I will think back to this blog, and be reasssured that I have expressed my true self and that those who embody the energy that I do will resonate to my words and understand me.

At this time ,with the Change of Ages that we are moving into... there is nothing more important than creating Joy and Unity and Forgiveness with each other. I want to share that the energy we exchange here on the internet is causing Thought Forms to form on the astral plane ... which will manifest very quickly now that we are so close to the 11/11/11 alignment. This means that they will become physical representations of what you are thinking and feeling. If your chakras are not in alignment you will not adjust well to the higher vibrations we are experiencing. Thus we are seeing the ego death and fight/flight reflex that is a side effect of the rising of the kundalini.

This will only increase every month as we get closer to ascension and I would love to have peace with you all and concentrate on creating beautiful thoughtforms of our future. I consider myself to so blessed to be able to share this experience with you all, and I cherish all I have learned.

I'm more than just a lightworker or theosophist or a starseed... or Drekx's GF, lol... just to share, my favorite musician is Harry Connick Jr., I love to paint but I am not very good at it, I play the keyboard and sing-( I am not overly gifted but I do it for fun), and my favorite book is East of Eden by John Steinbeck. " Oh the strawberries aren't as sweet, and the thighs of women have lost their clutch." is my favorite quote from the opening of the second book which introduces the turn of the century malaise.

So, this is 1HappyKelly, the true me. If you want to throw stones, that is okay... I am a part of you all, and if you do not see that then it is not my concern. Interacting with each other doesn't have to be a power stuggle, I am just myself, as authentically as I can be on an online medium.
Take care, wishing you all Love and Light.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Kelly, we may have to leave ACC....there is too much spite here...

• I don't know, Drekx... I am doubtful if there are any sites unlike this one... with the energy the way it is, the lower vibration people are going crazy and they are pretty much everywhere.  Unless I create my own site, we are going to be under the control of a moderator or attacked by the lower energy beings.  I've yet to see a site that wasn't trolled in some way or another. 

I have many, many friends here who are not like these others, I don't want to judge the site for a few bad eggs (as rotten as they may be, lol).  What do the Sirians say about all of this?  They must be aware of what is happening to us, the daily beat downs and bullying?  Aren't we supposed to be educating and easing the fears of others, not feeding their arena of suffering? 

• Hahahahahaha that is joke, you Kelly and your weirdo mate hurt people all the time around here.  

Why did you get kicked off Dieter's website's?  BOTH of you??

Is it because you were using him like a cheap online dating pimp?

I stopped going to his wonderful sites for a while because of you and Captain Twat you were like two animals on heat.

• Karen B,

You are absolutely mad....

• Well fine, but remember this: you aren't better than anyone else. You aren't the only piece of the great collective, everyone else is too! Yes, we are one...so start treating people like it, you call Anja a moron, you call yourself a moron. You say you are more greater, more enlightened, more better than them....you're wrong. That's not oneness. Again, you talk and talk and talk some more about love and oneness...but your actions show your hypocrisy, and how you don't really have a realization of it yet, at heart. I don't have a full realization of it either, but at least I admit it lol
        • HK, I'm not hurting though. You are being dramatic HK. Are you kidding me??? With only two people on here that have thought something might be up with this, and you react this way about it??? Why for?

You have so many on here who cherish you and love you on here. Why would you be so concerned for. Everyone on here thinks what you went through was real. Even John Jancar believes what you have been through with your son.

He stood up for you more then anyone else did on there, and yet you don't like hearing from him much anymore, because he doesn't agree with your man. He has really good things to say on here.

Do you treat people like this, after they support you in something that you were going through? 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• to pretend like they are perfect, like their farts don't stink

divine farts

(yes I had too much kraft dinner, and this whole thing crossed my mind this morning actually, hehe, thats why I couldn't resist)

• I will tell you my faults right now, I am too strong sometimes, I am too aggressive sometimes. There are times I lose my patience, and become frustrated. There are alot of things I don't know, I'm not as knowledgable about science like some people, I'm young and not as experienced as others. And on the other hand, I feel like I'm the only one who actually has any real common sense in this world lol I know that's not true, and I need to fix that.

I can go on, I'm full of imperfections, and I'm brave enough to look at them, and try to rectify them. At least I have the guts! Others here, want to pretend like they are perfect, like their farts don't stink, like they can do no wrong, they are living in illusions. I hope they wake up soon, because how can you grow if you don't acknowledge you have growing to do!

• Yes I have good things to say, I'm sure I have things I'm wrong about. We are all like that, everyone here has good things to say! And everyone here, including Drekx and Kelly, have things they are wrong about. That's just how it is, the difference is, I am willing to acknowledge it. People want to pretend like they are perfect, especially Kelly and Drekx. They are too afraid to face their imperfections, and that to me is cowardly.

Me and Geo asked Drekx to name some of his faults, he didn't even respond. Clearly he doesn't want to look at his faults, or at least acknowledge them to everyone..and it's just sad, it really is.

• Well I took every stone that was thrown my way on here about this. Didn't back off of it either. Just took the stones one by one, in hopes that something would come through someday on this.

That wasn't even the point though. The point is, if you can lie about something small in life, then you can lie about the big things as well. There are people that are getting hurt in the 3D, because of people like this at times, and it doesn't just stop on the internet either.

This is only the start of what happens. God may not do everything in the 3D, but hopefully he does get to every single one of us, and make sure that what needs to happen happens. I'm not worried about mine, but I know there would be some that would be.

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
37 seconds ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
More…