Good day and salutations to you all, thank you for taking the time to read my posting; I have been here a long time now but I never introduced myself and I thought it would be a positive experience to introduce myself properly and give you all feel of who I am.

Now I am sure many of you are aware of the drama that has ensued here at ACC for the last months, lol, we are empaths and wayshowers, so it shouldn't be a surprise we are expressing the outer energies of change as we feel them so deeply. That being said, I feel there a few misconceptions about myself I wish to address so that we can all move forward into our future with a little less stress on this site, which has added so much to my life and to many others' as well. I would like be in joy and I am sure you do as well.

I just want you to get to know me for who I really am. Isn't that what we all want? How many of us use fake names and pictures because we haven't "come out" to our friends and family about being Lightworkers, or believing in the GFL, or any of the myriad of beliefs that we share on this site? Do you feel a sense of camaradarie on this site, with discussing issues that you've always thought privately but had no one to share with? I sure do, I have some people in my life whom I meditate with and share my experiences here with, like my sister; but she isn't interested in being here with me, and in fact we differ quite a bit on our approach to ascension and conspiracies. This is where I feel I am among my own kind.

I've always been a bit odd, I had the usual Lightworker upbringing (which means LOTS of life lessons, lol)... empathy as a child, some gnarly experiences which grew me into a miniature adult at a young age. I've never been a saint, I travelled very far since those days... I'm older than I look in my picture :) I've been on my own since I was sixteen, and I have done pretty well for myself; I'm proud of who I AM and what I have accomplished in my time here on earth.

I've always been studious and rebellious; it seems to be my life path to seek knowledge and fight for my independance. I had what one could call an authority complex, lol- which basically means I knew the system was corrupt and wanted out since I was like five or six... the age of reason for me.

I've been a seeker since then, I began studying wicca when I was very young, and moved through most of the religions and mystical shamanic cultures as I aged... when I was sixteen I was given a book called Ponder On This, by Master DK. I won't say it changed my life, lol, I still did the things that young people do... but I didn't go down the bleak path that I have seen many other people go down. Theosophy has given me a foundation on which to build my light body, it's not the same for everyone but those other chela's who read this know what I am talking about.

I've always had a core strength of spirituality that sustained me during some terrible things happening around me; ironically enough I am one of those people who attract other people who are self destructive (big surprise for an energy worker like me, eh?). I had learn how to stop being a rescuer, but that was years ago. I actually have a really great job, a close multigenerational family and wonderful friends. I'm happy just doing my own thing, chillin'.

I was ecstatic when the Norway Spiral occured. Once I saw it, I was blitzed. I did a flurry of research and met the GFL and the Hierarchy of Light online... I was already familiar with the concepts of ascension from my esoteric research that began with Master DK so I was beyond pleased to learn of the ET phenomena and looked forward to 2012 with anticipation.

So began the last few years of online research and the connection of my personal grid with those of the Masters, my celestial family, the Sirian Atars, and my connection with my Soul Mate Drekx. If you really want to know the truth of Drekx, and who he is when he is not mercilessly attacked... then go to indianinthemachine.com and look through the archived comments going back years now. Dieter Braun is a wonderful shaman and musician; I recommend his site to anyone. It was there that I met Commander Drekx Omega, a Sirian contactee and a very charming and informative gentleman who gave me guidance in my research. One thing you should know about esotericists... they rarely give a forthright answer on some of the more dynamic questions... Drekx is full of details about the GFL and history etc. I've learned so much from him. But the way that Drekx truly teaches is by planting seeds, this was done recently when he shared a bit about the Path to Sirius... it inspired me to search for details and I was delighted with the information I discovered. He has challenged me many times to think for myself and to follow my instincts and I am grateful the Divine Plan has caused this to occur between us.

As I have grown in Light, my innate abilities have blossomed and my sensitivity has increased to a level that I experience discomfort often from outside energies and mental "noise" from other people. The auric interplay between people, the very pitch of their voices is sometimes overwhelming... this has been my refuge from a world that is increasingly alien to me. I have grown alot here as well, on ACC I have been forced to stand by my beliefs, it has gotten personal at times, I admit it, gosh knows I'm still human and I will admit to losing my inner cool a few times, especially when Drekx or my friends are hazed. Lol, but it's funny too because I've developed a thick skin in some ways. Unity Consciousness isn't a phrase to me, I am more than feeling it, I am embodying it more every day as I ground the Sacred Feminine into Gaia. Drekx and I have been preparing for this to occur for lifetimes, I am sure. It was no coincidence how we met, the timing was uncanny... I've felt his heart beating with mine, my heart chakra knows him and our telepathic bond grows increasingly stronger as we move into alignment with the galactic core. You are all going to be in such wonder when the truth is revealed... how beautiful and poetic and easy it's all going to be.

In the interest of Peace and Unity on this site, I wanted you to know a bit about me, and to feel my energy in it's most sincere and purest intent. THIS is me. When I am attacked, and I am told I am wrong, that my feelings are wrong, that my faith is wrong, or that my Love is an illusion... I will think back to this blog, and be reasssured that I have expressed my true self and that those who embody the energy that I do will resonate to my words and understand me.

At this time ,with the Change of Ages that we are moving into... there is nothing more important than creating Joy and Unity and Forgiveness with each other. I want to share that the energy we exchange here on the internet is causing Thought Forms to form on the astral plane ... which will manifest very quickly now that we are so close to the 11/11/11 alignment. This means that they will become physical representations of what you are thinking and feeling. If your chakras are not in alignment you will not adjust well to the higher vibrations we are experiencing. Thus we are seeing the ego death and fight/flight reflex that is a side effect of the rising of the kundalini.

This will only increase every month as we get closer to ascension and I would love to have peace with you all and concentrate on creating beautiful thoughtforms of our future. I consider myself to so blessed to be able to share this experience with you all, and I cherish all I have learned.

I'm more than just a lightworker or theosophist or a starseed... or Drekx's GF, lol... just to share, my favorite musician is Harry Connick Jr., I love to paint but I am not very good at it, I play the keyboard and sing-( I am not overly gifted but I do it for fun), and my favorite book is East of Eden by John Steinbeck. " Oh the strawberries aren't as sweet, and the thighs of women have lost their clutch." is my favorite quote from the opening of the second book which introduces the turn of the century malaise.

So, this is 1HappyKelly, the true me. If you want to throw stones, that is okay... I am a part of you all, and if you do not see that then it is not my concern. Interacting with each other doesn't have to be a power stuggle, I am just myself, as authentically as I can be on an online medium.
Take care, wishing you all Love and Light.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yeah that is what it is HK, you are now lifeless, because I'm Vamping you, and draining your energies. That sounds real stupid right now. Your actions on here HK, haven't shown at all that you are in that mode to be going through something like this.

You have been mean to those that have shown you support, right down to Anja, because she showed you the most support on here. She had been there for you, and then afterwards you just went, and stabbed her in the back, because of something she doesn't agree with your man on. 

HK, I don't care about what you do on here, but if you are hurting others, and not being true to who you are, then you really need to take a second glance on things.

Think of how stupid it is, that I would be sooo jealous of the kind of life style you had lead before joining this site here. I have had a really good life, and I'm so lucky to have the family I'am in. I'm lucky to have had the support as well. Not everything was perfect, but I know I'm lucky.

Why would I be jealous of the life style you had admitted to on here? Being sent away to Juvie, and finding a man on the Net here that can save you from the things you have ran from in life. That to me isn't very peaceful, and personally right now with the life that I have.

Does this sound like someone that would be jealous of you? Does it really sound like it? There is no need for me to be jealous.

However, in my lifetime i have talked with many many teens and adults, who have had the kind of style you have had in the 3D, and that has made me stronger with who I'am as a person.

When i was in highschool, we have had group home girls that would come to our school, and I talked with almost all of them. They have had histories like yours, and not a very nice family setting either. They were all trying though, to do something, and still had hopes and dreams. I hope that wherever they are now, that some of them had made it in life.

Also have been friends, with those who have dealt with drugs before, and the kind of history they have had before dealing with something like that. I have a really clean record history in the 3D. Only got a speeding ticket. Paid for it, and that was that.

Other then that, though. Everything on my Record is clean. No breaking the laws, no drug doings, nothing. 

Now HK, ask yourself as to why I would be jealous of you for? 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.

Albert Einstein 

• Kelly Ann, I only saw one article on there that contains the story that HK provided on here with Aydan.

A family friend of a hit-and-run victim in Red Deer is pleading for witnesses, or those involved in the accident, to come forward. A skateboarder was hit near the cenotaph at Ross and 49th around 10 o'clock Monday night, and was airlifted by STARS to hospital in Edmonton. Friend Carla Marshall hopes someone who may know something will contact police. Marshall says the 19-year-old victim has serious head injuries, broken bones and a collapsed lung.

I will tell you this now, if HK"s pic is a lot older then what she is in the photo there. Then that means her son by now would be a lot older then herself as well. 

She said so in this article here, that she is a lot older in the 3D, then what her pic shows. This article she had just posted on here means nothing.

Anyone can take articles from newspaper and make up stories about something. That whole Aydan thing didn't feel right. There was too much, and just not enough like.

If HK, were to be more honest on here about herself, and where she is coming from, then  I would say maybe even. Til then though, I still see something about this is missing.

I know that people who have committed crimes in the 3D, are real good at adding in drama effects right before the end of things, or even when they feel they have to say something.

Still not suggesting things.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Sooo you aren't making any money then because you have terrible instincts.  It's not for me to justify myself, what do you really think I would gain from such a terrible lie? 

Look to youself, you are a bleak and silly woman to think to jump on the I HATE KELLY bandwagon. 

Your judgement and higher reasoning needs a lot of work and your thought processes are simple and primitive.  If you don't like me I don't care, just hate me for who I am and not because you are threatened by me- jealousy is an ugly emotion... making up insinuations about other people won't make that core of self hatred you feel go away. 

Pathetic to kick people while they are down, do you like yourself better now?  Feel good about yourself? 

• Oh my - Kelly really, "your higher judgement and higher reasoning needs a lot of work and your thought processes are simple and primitive"

Are you talking about me??  Kelly I am not the one here who is DATING SOMEONE SHE HAS NEVER MET AND IS ALL OF A SUDDEN IN LOVE??

WTF - PERHAPS IT IS YOUR HIGHER JUDGEMENT AND HIGHER REASONING THAT NEEDS WORK.

And yes thank you I feel great about myself.  

• You are the pathetic one, using someone else's misery and turning it into your own.  I don't need money Kelly, I own my own home ME not the Banks - and I have a very, very happy life.  I trusted you and you have lied, unless of course you are lying about your own name, and picture.  Thing is does the person who's story you are using know what you are doing?  They will by now I am sure.
    • I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING MORE ABOUT MY SON.  SHAME ON YOU ALL FOR YOUR HATEFUL AND JEALOUS COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND MY SITUATION.  YOUR IDIOCY IS HERE FOR ALL TO SEE. 

THINK FOR YOURSELF, YOU ARE SO ENVIOUS OF THE ESTEEM I HAVE, IT IS BECAUSE I AM A GENUINE GOOD PERSON WHO WISHES THE BEST FOR US ALL. 

I DO NOT DESERVE YOUR HATEFULNESS, YOU SHOULD THINK DEEPLY ABOUT WHAT THIS SAYS ABOUT YOUR OWN SOUL AND WHERE YOU WILL BE GOING WHEN THE SEPARATION OCCURS… THE UGLINESS OF YOUR INNER SELF IS HERE FOR US ALL TO SEE. 

Pedestrian hit and run in Red Deer leads to charges
      9:30 pm
      Click here to email Thomas Dias
      10/12/2011

A 24-year-old Red Deer man has been charged with "failing to remain at the scene of a collision causing bodily harm."

RCMP say a pedestrian was allegedly crossing the street against the light on October 3rd when he was struck by a vehicle. He was rushed to an Edmonton hospital with serious injuries where he remains.

Three days later, a concerned citizen led investigators to the suspect vehicle which was found heavily damaged. And two days after that, the alleged driver turned himself into police.

Police say the suspect cannot yet be named. But he's now been released, ordered to return to Red Deer Provincial Court on November 29th. (td)

http://www.630ched.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLocal/Story.aspx?ID=1554530

WITNESSES SOUGHT IN HIT & RUN - OCT 4, 2011

A family friend of a hit-and-run victim in Red Deer is pleading for witnesses, or those involved in the accident, to come forward. A skateboarder was hit near the cenotaph at Ross and 49th around 10 o'clock Monday night, and was airlifted by STARS to hospital in Edmonton. Friend Carla Marshall hopes someone who may know something will contact police. Marshall says the 19-year-old victim has serious head injuries, broken bones and a collapsed lung.

http://www.1067thedrive.fm/html/news.html

MAN CHARGED IN DOWNTOWN HIT AND RUN (OCT 12) -- A 24 YEAR OLD MAN HAS BEEN CHARGED IN A HIT AND RUN IN DOWNTOWN RED DEER EARLIER THIS MONTH THAT SENT A PEDESTRIAN TO HOSPITAL IN EDMONTON WITH SERIOUS INJURIES. IT HAPPENED ON OCTOBER 3RD AT THE INTERSECTION OF 49TH AVENUE AND 51ST STREET BUT THE VEHICLE INVOLVED FLED THE SCENE. THE VEHICLE WAS LOCATED A FEW DAYS LATERWITH THE SUSPECT TURNING HIMSELF IN ON THE 8TH. THE MAN WHO HAS YET TO BE NAMED IS TO APPEAR IN RED DEER COURT NEXT MONTH.

Witnesses Sought in Hit and Run

Tuesday, 04 October 2011 12:01

http://www.big105.fm/index.php?option=com_content&view=category...

And here is our local paper with an article on Aydan with a photo attached dated from the first week of October.  I cannot post the article because you have to pay a subscription fee but no doubt our intelligent and wealthy members would like to look like bigger morons than they already do and should pay for it themselves.  http://www.reddeeradvocate.com/ search for Aydan Wales.  Do not ever talk to me again… you should be ashamed of yourselves – you look like jealous stupid women. 

• OK so did your child get taken off you?  Because I can assure you that Aydan Wales' mother is not your name in the Article you have just posted.

• Okay, genius, did you see the part where Debbie talks about the birth mother, and how she wasat the hospital too?  Did you see the birth certificate with the name Kelly on it?  Did you do the math and realise how old I must have been to have him?  Did you not see the conversation I had online where I talk about my mothers maiden name of Wales and the coat of arms we have?  Oooh you'd rather throw stones and see conspiracy everywhere ... I get it... you want to pull me down to your level too... sigh.  I thought you were a bit smarter than that. 
          • Finally the truth come's out of your mouth Kelly.

Is this included in your life history??  If you are going to give us a spiel then why not include all of it?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
8 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
8 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
9 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
9 hours ago
More…