Hello Everyone!

As you have probably gathered, I am very new to this site. I am not, however, new to the concepts it represents. I am well on my way regarding my mission. I have just awakened one of the most stubborn 3D people I have ever met, and I am very spiritually gifted. I am the textbook definition of a Starchild. I have been for the duration of my seventeen years on this planet.

If you know me on Starseeds.net, you already know how powerful my gifts are. You know how much I want to help humanity because I fear deeply for her future if we do not act. 

I have been through so much in such a short amount of time. In a matter of weeks I have told countless people about their auras, chakras, origins, and what they mean. Of course I am no concrete primary source of information, I can't tell you what your aura means for sure, I can only give a general idea. Only you can truly know what those colors mean for yourself when I tell them to you. You are the master of yourself. Anyone who claims they know better than you is lying. I can't stand liars.

I have had my first contact with the Ashtar Command through meditations and dreams. I have recognized my guides and found my twin flame. I have found my father from my last life, and my parentage would explain my precociousness in the fields of metaphysics and spirituality. I will tell no more than that, because it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. Nobody is born better than anybody else. Certainly not based on blood relations. That school of thought is so outdated.

I am being rigorously tested to truly gauge my faith and desire to help all. My understanding of the concepts of Oneness and Universal Love are being evaluated as well. I've got a lot going on, it's safe to say. 

But,

It feels good to be here, I feel like it is the next step for me going forward. I look forward to making new friends and continuing to help humanity in any way, shape, and form I possibly can.

If you have any questions at all, I would love for you to ask :)

8110185874?profile=original

th_me009-1-1(1).jpg

twins.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to AC! You will feel at home here. :-)
    • Shekina, that's interesting. I get the feeling that has something to do with the Sirian star system. 

ET's don't have kids the human way, it's more of a mind link kind of thing where a new consciousness is developed from the male and female minds coming together. So that could have happened somewhere else, then your soul split into you and your twin flame, then you were assigned to go to Earth. If that makes any sense, that's what I've been told.

• Hi! Glad you made it here.

• Hey Rachel, welcome aboard. :)

You wrote a pretty impressive introduction!

Much Love to you and see you around.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.