I was curious cause it's not that I don't believe those channerlers. I would love to believe them. Sometimes I do, but then I begin to doubt. I don't know why. I don't understand why they would be making it up. So I thought that it be easy to believe if more people had contact via face to face or channeling. That has a day job, and does not get paid to spread info. So if you have ever had contact please tell me what you experienced, and if you recieved a message personally.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not yet. Just seen some strange light that moves and strobes differently than normal aircraft.
    But i want close contact but dont know how to reach them..
  • i wish to be clear and conscious enough to see them...
  • Hi there! I just noticed that you were wondering about ET contacts.I have experienced the following when I was 25 years old or so.Read my attached files and you will have a TRUE story of my experiences.Love and Light Always Jean-Paul

Part 1 OK.doc

Part 2 OK.doc

Part 3.doc

• No, but have have had profound experiences, and seen and felt enough amazing things in my life to know that there is alot more within us - and - "out there" than we can imagine.

I did get a glimpse once, of 3 ships in a triangle formation and a second later they were gone...

I think we are the "aliens" personally - but yes I do think there are divine beings out there in the universe or even close to our planet, watching and helping us - I know that's true.... :)

We are are all in this together :)
  • I was visited just over 3 months ago by three what I now believe are Acturians, who came to me when I was sleeping and took me somewhere. they then tried to get me into their craft for final travel arrangements and I refused to go on the grounds I'm a single father to a child with minor special needs. I was returned with a very strong resounding message that I have a short time to get my affairs in order.
    Exactly 3 months later, to the day, to the hour, my lungs started bleeding and I spent most of the following week in and out of 2 different hospitals. This was only last week.
    • Great pictures! I have seen orbs on two different occasions, but not up close. They flew across my backyard. As I was praying and looking up at the stars through the window. I thought I was imaging the first time, but then it happened a few days later.
  • I have had.... dreams.... of the Greys, both positive and negative, the negative ones are always doing something to my head, trying to connect me to some kind of machine or internet like structures. The positive ones are kind and I feel calm.. I also believe that I have helped aliens on missions in my dreams. Like one dream that I had for example, back in 2005 I had a dream that I was on a volcano's mountainside and I was helping these people evacuate because the volcano was starting to erupt. The people that I was helping looked Guatemalan and I even had the thought said in my head that they 'were like the Guatemalans.' I distinctivly remember using some kind of anti-gravity device to move boxes and I also helped a family pack their dishes. These people were like humans, even looked like us except they looked Latino. I remember being in a building, a lobby of some sort with glass walls and art deco furniture unlike I have seen before. I remember being commanded to do something and I remember wearing some kind of uniform.
    Back in 1998 I had a dream that I was a student on some temperate planet. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt with high shorts (think daisydukes). I remember being in the cafeteria and seeing a girl crying, again these were very human-like beings and were Asiatic in nature. I then remember being in a classroom with a huge flatscreen "chalk board" (This was before plasma TVs came out) and that instead of desks, the students laid on these flat beds that were tilted at a 65 degree angle in order to view the board, there were these flat tables in front of them for writing. I distinctivly remember asking where I was and a voice in my head said something like "Vesquela" or "Vesqueda"
    I still have dreams of places that I have never been to that I can't explain.
  • Channelers are very easily manipulated; however good their intentions may be. If your senses doubt the authenticity of a message, then they are usually well founded. Some advanced beings have the ability to stroke our central nervous system and induce a feeling of euphoria - which causes the channeler to believe that they are in contact with an enlightened being with pure intentions - which is not always the case. I've been duped by this induced feeling before and I'm sure many others have.

It would be hard to verify the integrity of the channel, unless you're someone like Bashar who can invoke the entity within himself so that it speaks through him consciously. It is his future self he is channeling so there is a special, unique kind of link there.
    have.it - This website is for sale! - e commerce platform Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! have.it is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what yo…
  • I've had some telepathic contact and I've been seeing lightships, when I was telepathically asking for them to show up. It's quite amazing. Other than that... dunno... maybe in the astral..
  • Contact Your Heart and Youré in Contact with the whole universe and all Beings* Simple and effective. Who needs proof. We should contact the Depth of ourselves where truth is, this truth has no name, no religion or agenda, no concepts. This cannot be proven just Embraced AUM*
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Of course, Justin, feel free to post this data on the three main teleportation methods..In your blog.."
3 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"hehe...!! Love it....Billy Meier certainly knows about the three basic technology types, for teleporting personnel, from and to, beamships/scoutships...

And yes, the "Star Trek" style of "energising," in which molecules are disassembled and…"
12 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
I was initiated into the Saraswati sect back in the 90's-She helps with understanding your chosen path through study -google translator is worthless translating Hindi to English   
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. https://youtu.be/DVhaQF0TNow?si=TmuE4UsNtTuszZec"
40 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. https://youtu.be/DVhaQF0TNow?si=TmuE4UsNtTuszZec"
41 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
46 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Really cool documentary about Billy Meier and the Pleiadians here. Billy's experiences and contacts are talked about here and we get to learn some wise teachings from our Pleiadian brothers and sisters as well.…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Really cool documentary about Billy Meier and the Pleiadian's here. Billy's experiences and contacts are talked about here and we get to learn some wise teachings from our Pleiadian brothers and sisters as well.…"
1 hour ago
More…