Hello- I have REALLY been trying to stay in this current reality- which is A TASK! See - I have been in and out of a new reality where the colors are SO BRILLIANTLY~Blue & Violet GREEN~ Just phenomenally perfect in thoughts & content and loved~AM I THERE~PURE BLISS-Is this place~ and it is out of our "OLD" spectrum of which we could see before...for some time.

I recently was drawn back together WITH MY FIRST & ONLY TRUE LOVE~ We are engaged...as we both KNEW it was now the time to be together.She wasn't familiar with what was happening to her as she had no internet... and as my problem was~NO ONE around here~SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND! 

SO~ I wanted to share with you some of our MOST AMAZING experiences we have been bringing about in the past week. I CONSTANTLY see UFO's as they are always with me...AND lately they have been sending her that beautiful blue & VIOLET energy as well... I see it coming out of her nose as "rays" as well as shoot up her arms and back and back down~ I Have seen auras and sound for almost a year now-which was diagnosed by my doctor even.

I CAN'T put into words most of these amazing perfect experiences we have been having but ~LAST NIGHT~ While making love- I started vibrating so so so VERY~intense... and my love almost terrified~ said I was turning into a reddish~ pink light...as if there was a glowing "sun"-inside of me~ I FELT myself without a doubt...I wanna say STARTING TO LEAVE~AND OH MY WAS IT SPLENDID~YET~ I STILL HAVE not full recollection of where I will go~I do at times...but it is something very hard to hold-in this current state of density we are all residing in. I used to NOT understand what was happening to me- and felt I WAS NOT in CONTROL~LOL~ But I am~WE ALL ARE! I USED TO think all those fluorescent pulsating violet orbs were ~following me~THEN I LEARNED~ I was creating them~ I have learned that with them...I can heal~FIX~ and FEEL~ in ways that can TRULY impact our society~as a whole~or help just one person~or animal ~ IN WAYS OF WHICH ARE SEEMINGLY~"LIMITLESS". I KNOW~WE ALL HAVE this same ability~ I ASSUME~ MANY MUST know this as well? My question for you~my friends is has anyone Ascended yet? If so did they dissapear~ or just gain the ability to do so at will? IF SOMEONE can answer these last little concerns ~ I WILL & NOW AM ABLE TO~ ASCEND~ I WILL~&~I PROMISE~ I will only use any ability or gift I obtain to benefit all LIFE as a whole to the VERY BEST OF MY ABILITY~ALWAYS!            ~THANK YOU~               ~JOHNNY

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Silas, 

What you are experiencing is the process. You've had a peek (peak)? from the top of the mountain. Now you have to pay the price of ownership. The universe is going to throw your life in your face with conviction. Because now that you've had a taste, anything less is unacceptable. Take heart from this my friend. A process has started now that has an inevitable ending. In your mind take delight at the shitty feelings because now you know there is purpose.

Namaste.
    I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater Love.
    Share if you Love the momentum of Love the momentum of Love momentum of Love the.....

And anytime you need a chat...

• Peace brother.

Namaste.
    Share if you Love the momentum of Love the momentum of Love momentum of Love the.....

• Soooo happy for you!!!  Congrats!

• hey there,how i can see the same...as a biginner(

• Dear genangel. 

You may be  beginner, but chances are if you are doing the rounds of the esoteric sites you are an old sou. All that wisdom that you have garnered over you many lifetimes is stored in a mult dimensiona state in your higher self. Its called your akashic record.And the good news is if you ask the right questions of your self and look in the right places you can reclaim that wisdom relatively easy. 

AS a beginner youy have a certain advantage,A lack of bad habits. So to make it easy for you focus on your heaer space. Get beyond the veil of fear that exists between your thoughts and your heart. And everything else wil fall into place around that. 

Spend time listening to online chanelings, from entities such as Akasha Asun, and the ascended masters, The Arch Angels, Kryon and so on. Channelings tralk straight to your heart.

And be excited when you experience fear,. In the new energy that fear can be addressed very quickly.

And that, my dear, is enough to get you down the road till you fine tune a system that works best for you. 

And be patient. Have fun with the process. Otherwise their's no point.

Namaste.

• thank you both,eddie and panayiotis.i've seen changes in my inner self but still wanna know more.anyways eyxristw pano

• Just keep doing what you are doing. The answers are but a heartbeat away.

Xarika.

• who ME over here.. dont try to see with your eyes but feel with your heart

• Just let it happen and live for the now....u may get tired if you quesiton yoursel too much we are all with you yet maybe not at the same dimension Johnny ;)

• this is wonderful stuff...we truely are learning what Creator intended...i love you all soooo much

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…