Ascension Group Meditation

Who would be interested in starting a sort of "group conscious exercise" on a specific day, at a specific time on a weekly or monthly basis?

From experience I recognise the importance and POWER of group effort. If we could all take some time to visualise Love ang Light on our beautiful planet, we would be making a 'Lovingly HUGE' difference in our lives! :)

Please share your ideas and opinions on this.

In Love and Light

<3

http://in5d.com/what-does-ascension-feel-like.html

http://jlnavarro.blogspot.com/2011/05/ascension-and-what-it-means.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What we can do is keep 7-8pm every Friday for Group Meditation and those who are unable to tune in at this time can just recall that meditation is taking place but do there meditation on whatever time it suits them but every week on a blog we can share our experiences. Like if someone does his meditation on a different time all is well as long as he remembers even for a few moments that group meditation is taking place 7-8pm and just send some white light energy at this time which takes just a moments thought...so his/her energy is present as well ...but do his own meditation when best time suitable.
    If we call our Meditation group ...Ascension Group Meditation ...we all know what we are talking about and weekly post a blog on ACC on each ones experience so more new people will join in....the blog can be under ..Ashtar Command Crew Members Ascension Group Meditation weekly update...the title will attract more members to join and then it will build up a force
    • I'm up for whatever...time is starting to seem kind of irrelavant to me at this point.  A powerful meditation that allows me to feel connected to everyone is to visualize your "Soul Light Essense"  passing through your physical vessels and shining a bright pillar of light shining upward to an energy grid of bright light that surrounds this planet.  This energy grid is the light of all of us connecting our mass unity consciouness.  I began doing this last year and it is quite powerful.  I feel I can connect with all who are in conflict in all these countries that the people are crying out for the injustices, tyranny, greed, and corruption...I try to connect to both those that are suffering and those who are pulling the triggers in the military and government.  I ask that the "I AM" within briskly stirs them...allowing them to awaken to what they are really doing...and that they can see past the darkness to the light.  When I hear of militants defecting to the people...I feel connected.  It can be used many ways.  Blessings in Light and Love, Reane

• I've thought about this, and it would be hard to find a fixed hour which suits everyone's needs.. for i live in the netherlands, but someone else might live in colombia, russia or australia.

What would you all think of making the whole day a special day, and try to think of love and light and towards our better future the whole day. Maybe wear a bracelet to help you remind yourself or it during the fridays.

Ideas and thoughts?

-edit:

I made a page on the website i run.

We could use it to go to if we need something like a video to guide our meditation. Feel very free to join the site and contribute to the page.

http://bomb4um.com/group-consciousness/

• See if you can concentrate and meditate like ANI CHOYING DROLMA praying THE GREAT COMPASSION MANTRA ..that even Mahatma Buddha would pay his respects

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-great-compassion-...

• Excellent idea!  The power of two minds thinking the same thought at the same time is not 1+1 = 2,it is multiplied much more than that!   One lady who has done a  lot of work on this is Lynn McTaggart, especially her book and website The Intention Experiment - worth checking out.  As is the book of Gregg Braden on this theme called  The Isaiah Effect.

Cheers......Barron

• Actually Friday is considered as the special day of the Goddess...so it is very auspicious.. not all could do early morning or afternoon so i suggest 7pm to all meditate and for one hour concentrate your thought on Creating the Mode of Goodness on this Planet...First of all give thanks and bless Mother Earth for keeping us on her Planet...then send white light to all the living entities on Planet Earth and then pray that all attain Christ Consciousness on this Planet...live in peace and harmony and spread love and light to all.

Make that hour very special and wherever you are home, driving, work etc remember it is for us to tune in collectively during that hour..send white light to all tuning in...if at home you can light candles, incense and sit by crystals. Lets make this hour sacred and then create a blog every week for all to share their experience on meditation during that hour and how they felt afterwards.

• I have an irregular working schedule so I prefer 11pm SAST.

Much Love

•  I am up for it. Fridays works for me. :) I also like the golden grid of Unity idea.

• Good idea ..a Group Meditation once a week for Members all over the World to tune in ..could be one evening like 7pm every Friday for one hour..all those who join in that one hour offer prayers, white light and the return of Christ Consciousness on Planet Earth...Ascension of Planet Earth and all Beings...moving more into a Golden Age.....Love and Light to all beings and World Peace, Harmony and Oneness.....LET US DO IT ...Fix a time and date and every week same time and create a Group with members who have tuned in and their experiences. 

MORE THE PEOPLE...MORE THE POWER...MORE THE CHANGE TO LOVE AND LIGHT ON PLANET EARTH

• This is a great idea...we should be feeling like we are connecting with the energy grid of our unity consciousness that surrounds this planet...a group should really light up the grid!  Blessings in Light and Love, Reane

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
33 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
37 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yesterday was St George's day and was celebrated across the land....ENGLAND..

English Patriots Celebrate St George’s Day In London.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOyhYozGcQ"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
6 hours ago
More…