Clearly things are not right and something has happened to Greg. His site showed a message that something was to be announced and then a message came out that clearly is not from Greg and tells many lies that are obviously there to add confusion.

I know what is real or not and this message contradicts itself over and over.

The desperate illuminati will go to any lengths to deceive the people and have made a big mistake in their attempt to trick us.

They did not take into account that Greg is an actual member at this site (and perhaps others) where he personally posts his own messages. And he has not posted it here...which further points to a hack job.

It is true that we may not know what Greg even looks like...or if he even exists...but some of us know what we have experienced and learned over this lifetime and will not be shaken by the simple words of an agent of the dark.

I have forwarded the message in question to Sheldan Nidle and expect a comment by tomorrow from him & I will post it when I hear back from them.

Clearly Greg has never been MIA before.

Clearly Greg has never posted a warning for a post prior to posting.

Clearly the message contains many lies and contradictions within.

Clearly it is not the words or energy of Greg or anybody of the light.

Clearly Greg would not quit or retire from his life calling before the job was done.

More as it becomes available...

Ascension Earth 2012

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Ed: Please head back to the barn and remain there. Do not take up anymore valuable space with postings on this individual and rubbish related to him or his manipulative messages.

•  
     I am sharing this personal note that I received from Greg on the 23rd responding a note I sent when I stopped getting his blog messages. Since then I have not seen any posts. I hope he and his brother are safe.
    • Hello Barbara, there is absolutely no need for an apology my friend. Actually, your words compared to the words of many others are downright flattering. Lol. I honestly do not find them insulting or hurting in any way, and that is the truth my friend. Please understand that I have not removed you from the mailing list. I would never do any such thing to anyone for any reason. I do not know at this time why no one is receiving their e-mail notifications, but tonight I will send a request to blogger to look into this for me and to clear up this technical issue. For now, please visit my blog so you can keep up on these messages as the information that our ascended family is releasing at this time is very important for all of us to fully understand. My blog address is http://ascensionearth2012.org/ . I wish to thank you so much for your so very kind and generous offer. I am really moved by your gesture, though there are so many struggling and have been struggling for so long and my brother and I fully understand that this is the course we set out for ourselves. We do not wish to alter this course in any way as a benefit of the work that I am so blessed to be entrusted to perform. We both do not wish any advantages over anyone else. We are all in this together, and we will all reap the benefits together after the successful accomplishment of our mission. I would advise you to reconsider leaving Facebook as Facebook is a very special community. Although certain folks are credited with its invention, it is actually a gift that was seeded into our world by our ascended family just for this purpose at this time to allow us all to reconnect to one another. So I ask you why leave here? Stay. Take the good with the bad here, because there's a lot of good going on and through our connecting, our kind words to each other and the beautiful photographs and stories we are publishing we are creating our new world. Yes. This is the absolute truth. This is one of the ways we are creating it. Also, this is by far the most efficient means for us to perform our light worker duties, which Intel the sharing of information relating to all these incredible Earth changes. So in that light, you may wish to stay. Again, thank you so much for your very kind and generous offer. Always your friend, Greg

• I have a problem with that theory...

I'm not saying he  may not have been hacked, totally possible, but then he could have created another account even with same name /picture or with different ones to say so.

This leaves us with only 2 possibilities, either he decided to suddenly leave the internet as a personal decision.

Or he has been forced to do so, and seeing as he doesn't create another account, he is in trouble.

but I'm sure is the first option....

And John Jancar, if he was hijacked while ago, why did they stoped it? they no longer need it?

• People, this is true. I followed this message and it clearly states that they were lying to us through Gregg and he wasn't a willing participant. He is alive and well. Life will go on as usual, they were testing our abilities of discernment and to see if we could in fact show love to other human beings. The world will continue on and will NOT come to an end. We need to grow as human beings and learn to love each other.

Please follow the link and read...................

Namaste!
    In Love & Light,
    Be at Peace! TEACH ONLY LOVE

Rev. Rhiannon Yellow Star

• Come on people... this latest episode in the ongoing Greg Giles Soap Opera only helps to confirm he is struggling with the shadows of a psychotic break. Please understand, I'm not taking the situation lightly... & I'm not making fun of him... Greg truly needs help. & for those of you pointing to this new change in writing style as the critical clue that he has been infiltrated by the Cabal... open your eyes! This is only the latest change in his writing. His 'messages' have been beyond erratic & filled with dark deceptive energy for the better part of this year. There is NOTHING surprising here given that Greg's primary drug of choice is attention... good or bad. This train has been racing toward a brick wall for months... consider this merely Greg's latest stunt to distract those of you who felt he was actually an authentic Channel for the GFL & Ashtar Command. Of course it's been beyond clear that he was neither for quite some time now. Nonetheless, this new info will merely add fuel to the drama that Greg has been creating for his own entertainment. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. You can expect Greg to make an over the top entrance into New Agey circles in the next few days declaring he was 'hacked' or 'kidnapped' by the Cabal or something to this effect. For those of you foolish enough to buy into it... please keep in mind- It's ALL part of a low-grade game Greg is playing! Nothing more, nothing less. The deeper truth is the only person Greg has ever truly 'played' is himself. Hopefully he will seek out the help many here have been begging him to get. ~InLight555       

• Exactly, this isn't new. This has been going on now...for a while. He was hijacked a while ago....if he wasn't a fraud all along....and, that's clear for most people to see, I think, except those with a loyalty bias.

• Greg was hijacked by dark entities a long time ago.

• Agree...I love Greg Giles...if it weren't for him, I would of never found this site.  But those haven't been his posts for a while now...

• It's very suspicious, I mean the writing style is not even the same. I really hope everything is okay with him. The dark cabal is scraping the barrel at this point, how cruel it is to deny people the actual truth of the universe. But, we are better than that and we will keep our vibrations high! 

Peace and Light,

Tiffanyanne

• I hope Greg is alright...It really sounds suspicious.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
3 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 minutes ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
22 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
3 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
5 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
6 hours ago
More…