Hello iv'e just recently join Ashtar Command,and i'm looking to make friends

I've always loved the stars from a very young age,i feel like this has never been my planet or my home,iv'e felt alone all my life,but then i remember being about 6-7 roughly seeing beautiful beings, neither male or female,with long white hair dress in a glowing white outfits,all i can remember is them showing me things visually about earth & destruction of their's/or another  planet,of course i was too young to understand,but i remember one thing they said "Prepare yourself" you are a being of light??? But for years,i knew in my heart where i belonged,spiritual people have named me a Star person/ Pleiadian and i have just had regression from a lovely lady,using the same technique as used by Dolores Cannon,where your subconscious use's your voice box............I must admit i was shocked but i know where my home is it's in Electra,so i'm happy to speak to anyone who has similar experiences as me,because it would mean so much to me,        Thank you Love&Light to you all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi I know what you mean i've allways felt connected too the stars myself especialy the orion constellation every time i look at them I feel so peacefull and so happy I joint a development circle the start of this year and it's been brilliant it's opened me up to lots more stuff also as for orion on my righthand I have a birth mark of orions belt just wish I knew why i have it i think it's all to do with why i'm attracted to the orion constelation.

• Thanks,  I wish I knew how to upload.

• CuteHug.jpg

Here's a warm hug from me to you. Please enjoy.

• Welcome, RP. I'm fairly new here too. I've been mostly just kind of lurking here to see what it's all about and where I might fit in... If at all. It's been interesting and sometimes a little disheartening to see some of the fighting and negativity that goes on...even in here where it's supposed to be more supportive and positive.  It's mostly positive though....or I think that people's hearts are in the right place and they mean well...even if they don't always communicate it very well. 

I have always felt pretty alone on this planet too. I used to think that that song "Alone again....Naturally" was made for me. When I was just a child I would tell my mom that I was from another planet. She was pretty open minded (luckily for me) and she told me that I was probably right about that.lol  I've never felt any fear of ET's but I also don't have any real memory of an experience with them. Although, I did see a UFO when I was about 11 or 12 while walking in a small field with a friend of mine. She saw it too, but she had stepped on something and was distracted. I'm the one that stared and was amazed. There was no sound. It was huge. Just hovering. And then it was gone. Not too long ago while my husband was out of town. I was in bed and about to go to sleep but not quite tired enough yet, I was asking the universe for some kind of confirmation. I turned over in my bed and there was a shadow on my wall that I hadn't seen before...or since. It looked a little bit like a face or a head. I thought it might've been the way the moon light or street light was coming through the window and I've tried to think of many ways it could've been recreated but have been unsuccessful. So after much time and thought and not seeing it again, I've come to the conclusion that it was my sign. So that's my story...although, there is much more to me than that. Welcome here. I hope you find it to your liking and you make many friends. 

Peace and many smiles.

Kat

• i will be very happy to be your friend :))

Welcome to this site <3

Love and  Light to you my friend

MA NA KOR

Finn-Erik

• Very warm welcome to ACC Rainbow Pleiadian. :D

You'll find much info and kinship here. There are also many other superb spiritual websites out there, don't hesitate to join them. Though one mustn't get bogged down in surfing the net too much. You'll learn a lot on here and elsewhere, but most of our learning is done in real life, that's where wisdom comes from and where one can practice love/unconditional love. ;)

I gotta say I love both Marina and Elena, very beautiful names, they remind me of European literature.

Oh and don't worry about Facebook, it almost always ends up being just a great time waster and ego booster for the undisciplined masses.

Here we can at least understand each other, and practice non-judgment and all those wonderful things/talents we are awakening to.

So have a marvellous stay and I hope it is of as much contribution to you as you wish it to be. ;)

• Hello Rainbow Pleiadian my name is Samantha and yes I do have almost the same thing happen to you when i was younger and very insighted dreams and even until this day. And yes i am also Pleiadian/starseed your not alone and if you thought you were your not anymore:o) I hope all is well with you!!! I give you much love and light to you until we can talk again

*~Samantha~*

• I can't say I have had similar experiences as you, but I can say: Welcome to ACC :)

• 8113726267?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
5 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
More…