8110354686?profile=original

Green Light! Mass Arrests Will Now Commence!

Pentagon and military insider Drake has announced, tonight 6/27/12 at approximately 8:30PM, that the long anticipated green light has been given and the military and law enforcement alliance known to the people as the 'Earth Allies' will now move in within a time frame of 72 hours to begin the world wide sweep and mass arrests of thousands of members and associates of the criminal organization known as the 'cabal'. For those unfamiliar with this action, these arrests will free, once and for all, all of humanity from their dark captures who have conspired to bankrupt, sicken and finally imprison every human being on the planet.

All citizens are advised to pick up a week or so worth of food, water and all necessary provisions as some store closures and utility outages are possible. All citizens are also advised to withdraw from their financial institutions enough cash to last at least a week, and preferably up to three weeks, as certain banks are expected to close their doors, rendering credit and debit cards useless for at least a certain period of time. All citizens are advised to remain calm and within a centered emotional state. All citizens are strongly urged not to riot or engage in any violent actions of any kind.

Military units and law enforcement personnel will be witnessed making these arrests throughout the United States as well as in some other parts of the world, and all are advised to understand that these men and women are working in service to their brothers and sisters, to freedom, to constitutional government and to love. These military and law enforcement units are not moving in to arrest the citizens of their respective countries as some media outlets may erroneously report in the early stages of this far ranging operation. These units are engaging in the arrests of the members of the criminal cabal and their many associates, that is all.

All are advised to stock their homes with the basic necessities and also advise as many family members and friends what to expect and what these arrests will mean to the people of this world who have suffered too long under the oppression of these criminals and their dark agenda of power and control. This day has been a long time coming, and all are advised to celebrate as these arrests are televised world wide as a signal to our brethren that this is not more of the same bad news we have been programed to believe is the only form of news. This is a time to celebrate, and the celebrations will continue through the July 4th holiday, which will be a true celebration of independence for the people of the U.S. and all the people of our world.

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2012/06/green-light-mass-arrests-will-now.html

Drake Interview this Evening.
Drake Said:
* New Chat Room: globalvoice2012.us then go to top of page to FORUM.
* The Rio G-20 meeting earlier this week had as its purpose to create a NWO.
* The only purpose of Obama's State of Emergency executive order had was
to keep the U.S. in state of emergency powers act for a dictatorship.
* This is from the military: The Calvary is coming.
If needed, the militias and citizens will be contacted.
They say sit back and watch the fireworks
* The Rio G-20 failed to create the NWO.
* We have won!
* There should be no interruptions of infrastructure.
* He implies that all should happen by July 4th.
* The foreign troops are no match for our troops.
* Majority of the G-20 told Mrs. Clinton they are no longer interested in creating
the NWO due to lack of money.
* The House Oversight Committee approved a Ron Paul bill today opening
the Federal Reserve to a full audit.
* This is Green Light status issued by the military. Look for activity within 24 hours.
* The Euro is on its own now.
* A lot of globalization agreements are now void.
* U.N. goes back to its original charter purpose.
* He got information from some of the highest ranking military.
He knows those leaders and trusts them.
* You will not see NATO uniforms, just U.S. uniforms.
* Central banking systems will be closed.
* All of the things that are contrary to We the People will be taken care of.
Look for extraordinary changes.
* We have cut ties with all foreign relations.
* Top off your auto; hold 2 weeks of cash, have food on hand for several weeks.
* We will have to be schooled to learn how to communicate with the ETs.
* Drake will be updated in a day or so by Neil Keenan.
* International travel will be shut down for 72 hours. To begin ???
* Obama will have serious problems.
* Government checks will be going out as normal without interruptions.
* NESARA will go into effect, with the peoples having the ability to vote changes to it.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/06/drakes-to-do-list.html

The military has told Drake “This is Green Light.”

The spirit of the call was like freedom bells ringing throughout, once Drake said the green light had been given by the military.

Notes from Drake call of 6/27/2012
G20 meeting was all about the NWO takeover.
12 false flags around the U.S. had been planned, including nuclear devices, for October (maybe a rerun of last year’s “October Surprise” that didn’t happen), so there would be no elections. They’ve been handled.
According to the ET’s, “the cavalry is coming.”
They will take care of things.
“Sit back and watch the fireworks.” They’ll call on the military only if needed.

“We have won.”

With mass arrests and removals from office, the MSM may not have a choice about reporting it.

Yesterday and today Drake got his answer from the military:
They have the paperwork and it’s been submitted correctly.
The majority of the states have submitted notification that they are free of the corporate govt.
The military can take action on behalf of the people against the corporation.
The military will begin supporting the vets as they should be.

Get some cash out of banks, though no major interruptions are expected.
Drake has been given a day for the event–this week. (I assume that means in the next 3 days, and possibly tomorrow or Friday.)

He thinks the military has finally gotten the idea that if they didn’t act, the people would.

Every time the opposing forces have tried to do a trial run with air vehicles, they’ve been met by superior forces and told to land.

Lady Dragon reporting:
FBI was on CNN about braking up a large child prostitution ring.
The audit the fed bill made positive progress today. There was a unanimous vote in the House in favor of it, something unheard of in the past.
Cobra also confirmed things are working well and to remain calm.

Drake again:

The politicians are seeing the handwriting on the wall. Some of them will be lucky to retain their lives.

Break

Drake again.
The military has told Drake “This is Green Light.” It will be posted on his website after this call.

Many other countries are watching us. They feel if we can do it, they can too.

England and the European Union are having extreme duress maintaining life support. G20 said they would cut all financial ties to other countries. The European Union is on its own. The E.U. was the prototype of the NWO.

A lot of the money that should be going into our highways has been going into the trans-America highway for the North American Union (Mexico/US/Canada). (From the nature of the call, we can probably assume that that won’t happen.)

He suggests that the U.N. will begin to have some very difficult problems very shortly because they’re following globalist policies. They will be terminated as they are and be reinstated according to the original plans for it. It was taken over by the globalists.

The religions (religiosity) will be attended to shortly also. The E.T.’s will give us the true story that’s been denied us.

He did some checking with other countries about what’s going down and got confirmation there too.

He said the military will go mainstream with this as soon as they can. They’re listening to these calls to ensure that the info is being put out correctly. They wanted Drake to be educating the public about this coming event. They’ll also be using some people well known to “out” the info. Wanted freedom and militia communities to be reached, so they wouldn’t take action unless necessary.

Canada will have to determine if they will cooperate or not. The central banking system on this continent will be closed, which includes Canada too. So they’ll be up against hundreds of other countries wanting them to cooperate if they don’t comply.

The notification process (declaring our independence from the corporate U.S. government) to the Hague set us free from the other ties and treaties contrary to the American documents–Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence. Nullification of all former contracts which are contrary to these documents.

Listen to traffic stations for possible slow downs.

All things that are contrary to the best interests of the people will be attended to, including courts, judges, etc.

Women will be much more in charge.

Governments start wars, not people.

There will be major changes coming. The legalities will be changed. Finance will be changed. “Eventually we may not need money.”

Individual rights will be reinstated. Attending to the needs of our brothers and sisters will become standard.

IRS will be going. People in prison because of them will be released.

http://WRAMsite.com (Minute Man’s Well Regulated American Militias website)

We have cut ties with England, City of London, and other controlling places like that.

Vatican Bank has serious financial problems. Been cut off largely (called the Northern Connection). That’s been severed.

Federal Reserve goes out.

Was asked when E.T.’s might make an appearance? A time has been given but he must hold that info for now.

He suggested a week’s supply of food; stock up on necessities in case of interruption. Take two weeks of money out of bank account. May have hits and misses in terms of deliveries. May have some food shortages due to delivery issues.

He has update on Neil Keenan and the various financial law suits but can’t say it now. It may become public before he can say.

A traveler told a caller that their flight was sent to Las Vegas and couldn’t land in Denver because the military were arresting several hundred people there.

Drake has been in “school” for about a month learning how to communicate with the E.T.’s, through imagery and thought. They will be sharing that with us, so we can better communicate with us.

There have been an unusual number of flights leaving the Dover (England) airport today. The Queen was wearing “green” today. (We wondered if there was a connection to “green light” there.)

Drake said since he has been allowed to go public with this, Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh could do the same. They both have Drake’s email if they want more details.

When military determines we are free, church bells will be ringing.

Military doesn’t have much respect for B.O. He hasn’t been listening to them.

Govt. checks should continue as expected. May get larger.

NESARA law will be publicly discussed and perhaps enlarged.

We have a bright and shining future.

Central banking system will go out in the near future.

http://globalvoice2012.us/?p=258

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ambereyes, he is awesome.

I agree with you 100% with your comments here, everyone needs to stay focused especially now.

Good on you girl. ;)

Love and Light

• *blushes* thanks Randude :D

Lots of love and hugs.

• Yeah, you got that right.  I'll be ready to go if nothing happens.  I would love to take the cabal down.  It would be a honor and my plesaure.  I got your back.  I already have plans set.  A world-wide seminar, to expose them and immediate removal.  When nothing happens, it's go-time for me.  And I'm not alone.  I am praying to the angels, Archangel, ascended master, and our star family for protection, guidance, support and success in this mission.  We'll get this done.  I'll see to it. 

• Mass Demonstrations...that's exactly what I have planned, Audie!  You and I are on the same page.  I have planned on a world-wide seminar exposing the cabal.  If this fails, I'll try next.  And I will keep everyone posted on my progress.  The timing of the call, Drake just happens to be on air and the announcement is too much of a conquincidence for me.  Mr. Ed said within 24-72 hours.  Well, it's about 24hrs from the announcement was made, so we got 48 more hrs.  We'll see.

• Audi apparently you do  not know anything about the military.  E-4 is what it says pay grade four.  In the marines it is priviate, priviate first class, lance corporal and NON COMMISIONED OFFICER E-4. 

The Army is similar it means 4 pay grades.  DRAKE is a e-7 pay grade wake up.  If you are going to put someone down get the facts. 

I was a combat Marine in Viet Nam with two bronze stars.  I served with FORCE LOGISTICS COMMAND out of DaNang Viet Nam.  The Pentagon came to DRAKE he did not go to them. He is only giving out the information he is told to do.  When you do something this big.....the paperwork can fill a semi trailor.    The cabal was notified to surrender by the 21 st.   They said they would fight to the last man.  So be it.  Where are they going to go?  Where are they going to hide. 

I am one of those people that was willing to give my life for my country and when I found out what war was really like did an about face.  If we have to put our lives on the line again, sign me up I have already been dead once for fifteen minutes, I know whats it like.

We shall see if DRAKE is full of shit or not will we not?

After Viet Nam the government gave me 7 years of college.  I know what they do to people I was one of them.  You Me and everyone here are like sand under their shoes.  I will wait to see these people taken out and if they want to post it on billboards I'll help pay for it.  Most people on this website have not suffered the nignt swets, the nightmares, and the guilt you after having taking lives you do not want to take.  You either do what they say or go to PRISON.  Nothing has changed in 45 years from when they sent me....  They are still sending young men to other countries to be maimed chrippled and killed for their profit.  I for one am going to wait and see.

• If you did not want to kill needlessly you could have done time in prison or come to canada to avoid draft.  Instead you chose, yes YOU chose , to give in and do what they commanded and kill those innocent people.

• Audie - They even had a "love party" to celebrate the arrests (which of course haven't even happened yet).  I joined their video conference thing (the love party) but only lasted 5 minutes, just couldn't stomach it beyond that.  I actually feel bad for them, they are so clueless and maybe even brainwashed.

• LOL, you've gotta be kidding me, they had another love party? Because of this announcement by Drake??  I feel bad for them too, its like they are living in some kind of alternate reality dimension cause clearly they are not all here in our 3D world.

• Well said Audie.  The ignorance of some people on here is mindboggling, they cannot think for themselves and they "forget" about each failed announcement/prediction and then when we say, "told ya so", they actually think that we are the ones who are negative.  Hell some of them actually believe that whatever was supposed to happen didn't because we were "negative", its completely ridiculous.  There will surely be more "delays" with this one too, it is absolutely doomed to fail.

•   If any of this green light stuff is in fact real someone from this site can inbox me. Until the old ways fall to the wayside for good I'm not holding my breath for one more theory. A liar may be the sweetest person in the world you ever wanna meet but at the end of the day they still lie. I for one have no stomach for it. For anyone who wants to be believed they need to do What they say they will, When, and HOW they say so. If they can't even do that ... what good are they really? I would love to be elated in the truth of what is real but if this turns out to be another publicity stunt for more followers oh well. Unfortunately the gfl doesn't have a trustworthy track record for this kind of thing. Now does it?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
8 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
6 hours ago
More…