This is worth watching; any input on origin is welcomed. I say Sirius or Zeta based space craft.. Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWwfdzfjFPc

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear friends i would like emphasise the character of aetheric energy implosion motors and signs to look for [feel, hear.] when near one, or more, but only outside the craft.

1] static electricity in the air, clothing and hair.

2] humming sound, which can be almost too quiet, one moment, then crackling with electrons, the next.

3] time seems to slow and this perception is not illusory, but a real effect.

4] plasma field hull light, can sometimes be overwhelming....i wear sunglasses, when necessary.

5] gravity can be altered, causing small stones, plants, to displace short distances, sometimes more.

6] walking on air, even floating into a landed craft, is commonplace.

;-]

• Awesome Drexk-closest I've been to a craft was about 300 feet-it was above me and it was a rectangle-about 100 feet by 30 feet-I think it was beige and had lights at the bottom edge that that blinked in a sequence going round it.-no sound from that distance-I walked out of a building in the evening and saw it just as it came to a stop then hovered above a cell tower-then it traveled on in a straight line as if monitoring-but the next day I was back at the same building and there was no cell tower

What do you think about the Zenneck Wave (what frequency of microwave is not dangerous to humans and animals?)to distribute energy -the goal is to distribute from power plant to sub stations without traditional power lines to avoid emp's -this popped up about a week ago including the experimental tower ( that was built a year and a half ago off an Interstate in Texas and just noticed a month ago?) and there' s a web site;

http://vizivtechnologies.com/technology/

• an improvement only if the energy is initially extracted from higher levels of the aetheric plane, above plasma level....then stepped-down for relay...fossil fuel combustion needs to cease and tesla's full achievements, declassified. power plants and reactors need revision, as initial energy sources......good question, my friend

• yep-the current energy lobby is allowing this-one of the execs is from Chevron

• Massive Tesla Tower Suddenly Appears in Field Outside Waco, TX

What an AWESOME TIME LINE EDIT!!  Hopefully it's safe

https://www.gaia.com/article/massive-tesla-tower-suddenly-appears-i...

Massive Tesla Tower Suddenly Appears in Field Outside Waco, TX | Gaia
        A private company working in partnership with Baylor University constructed a Tower resembling Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower.
  • Here's a UFO I caught on video in Austin in 2013 while watering my garden...you get to hear me curse as my water sprinkler hits me...click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPp5A8EZdw

• That's cool. If you have more sightings like this, try to pay attention to the energy you feel and the movements of these craft. This makes it easier to filter out genuine sightings on YouTube videos.

I recognize particular styles in movement and energy, but in some videos it's hard to tell if it's real or a masterpiece of video editing.

• I think these are toy store based space craft, compared to this:

• dear friend ivy, you are totally correct and the samanet sirians are pleased that you identified their [above cloud level] 100 ft [diameter] spherical scouts, vectoring over america, in triad formation. ionised plasma fields, glowing bright, white......;-] one of the best triad formation vids on www. drekx

• Well, someone else identified these craft for me, I guess you know him :)

I also like this particular video, although the sharpness could have been better. For me, the difference between fake and real lies between neurotic vs elegant and swift movements.

There might be differences between different types of extraterrestrial spacecraft, their technology and movements. Sirians and Arcturians dance, Pleiadians hoover and then *poof* disappear.

I believe these are Arcturian scout ships?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
25 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
33 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
More…