discussed A-E-O-N, and how a new local Spiritual Hierarchy has been
put in place around Mother Earth. Now, we will expand upon this by
acquainting you with some of the special Beings whom Lord Surea
has sent from A-E-O-N to help guide you toward your marvelous
destiny. A-E-O-N surrounds the throne of the Almighty. There, the
great Seraphim sing the praises of Creation and of how the Creator
fashioned spirit and matter. With them, the Creator forged the divine
plan and sent out the energies that gave it life. First came the
countless realities of Heaven and all the glorious Beings who inhabit it.
Next, the Creator revealed physicality in all of its endless multitudes.
In physicality, many events were destined to occur that were capable
of granting the wisdom and knowledge required by Heaven to unfold
each Creation. Each Creation was designed to set the stage for the
one that would follow it.

Before we introduce you to these glorious Beings of Light, let us
tell you more about the triune nature of the Creator. Lord Kuwea
represents the essence of Divine Will. 'Ku' means divine fire or spirit.
'Wea' is the divine thought upon which it is embodied. Hence, Lord
Kuwea is the aspect that brings forth the divine spirit and what it
contains. This divine fire (spirit) needs to be manifested either as
Heaven or as physicality. That is the mission of Lord Surea, the divine
manifestor. By Lord Surea's efforts, all of Heaven is brought forth.
From Heaven, physicality is forged and then cast out into the
countless realities it now occupies. All of Heaven's many Life-streams,
Councils, Orders and Administrations are accountable to Lord Surea.
They originate in A-E-O-N, where the highest Orders of Heaven dwell
and carry out the divine Will, according to the divine plan. The final
aspect of the Creator, which represents divine consciousness - the
Creator's divine essence - will remain unnamed. You will learn of it
only upon your return to full consciousness.

Consciousness, dear Hearts, is the major driving force behind all
things and all events that exist in Creation. It is the energy that acts as
Creation's ultimate potentializer. The essence of the Creator is
consciousness. Consciousness is much more than mere awareness,
or even the ability to discern outcomes and then make decisions.
Consciousness is the way you connect to each other and to all the
other aspects that are 'you'. Consciousness embodies an innate
wisdom that springs, initially, from the essence that is the Creator. To
understand the full extent of this divine essence, you need to be able
to fully merge with it, without fear or any other form of limitation. You
need to call its divine name and it will merge with you. Until you are
ready for an experience of such divinity, you are best to not yet have
full awareness of these things. Be satisfied with the fact that it exists,
and that it is your destiny to experience it in a manner in which you
are fully able to enjoy it. In Sirian, the Creator's name is 'Ja Ta' ('Ja'
means joy and 'Ta' means Heaven), which signifies to us that the
Creator is Heaven's greatest joy.

Surrounding Lord Surea are the six major Seraphim: Lord Ananea,
Lord Azuriel, Lord Betea, Lord Cephetas, Lord Ezekeal and Lord
Immanuel. Together, they form 'the Divine Heart of Creation' or 'the
Heart of Surea'. They also comprise the heart of the sacred 'Ummac
Dan', the symbol that galactic humanity uses to represent the way
physicality will eventually return to the Light. During every moment of
every Creation, these six glorious Beings send forth the great Love
that they receive from the Creator. Within that divine Love is the
energy that will unfold Creation and hasten physicality toward its
destiny. They have come from A-E-O-N, accompanied by the divine
Seraphim who serve as their great messengers, to ensure that the
divine plan for your reality is carried out according to Lord Surea's
decree. So that this may happen, Mother Earth's local Spiritual
Hierarchy has been reordered. As well, the Ascended Masters of both
Sirius and this world have joined together. They will appear before
you once first contact is formally proclaimed.

First Contact is more than a meeting with your space family.
Primarily, it is a reunion with your spiritual family. You, dear Ones, are
destined to become physical Angels. As such, you represent the many
Life-streams, Orders and Councils of Heaven. With your divine
brethren, you will form a new and sacred Administration that will guide
this sector of the galaxy and act as the driving force to connect
physicality with Heaven. This administration has been carefully
selected. Its great responsibilities will be granted all the assistance
that you require to complete this most sacred mission. Therefore, we
have established the conditions and provided the means that will allow
you to complete your mission successfully. The Ascended Masters,
who are fully aware of this, have pledged to manifest when first
contact is formally announced. Your new governments will become a
sacred trust, carrying out the divine decrees of Lord Surea.

In addition, A-E-O-N has proclaimed that its innumerable councils
have sent representatives to your world. They have come and soon,
they will announce themselves to you. A new group of special
counselors will guide you. These Beings are already among you. We
ask you to view them with your inner Heart and allow them to come to
you. Embrace them and know that they come as guides and to send
you, gloriously, into the final stage of your metamorphosis. Soon, you
will emerge as the magnificent physical Angels of whom we have
spoken. Your reality will also have changed. In the twinkling of an eye,
Mother Earth will have assumed her former, pristine appearance. In
that new realm, you will bring peace to a troubled galaxy and, with
your fellows, establish the pathway to your divine destiny.

The Council of the Nine has arrived to guide you. They are led by
Lord Aescapulus and manifest the sacred Blue Light of Creation in
physicality. In this galaxy, that Light has chosen to shine its
magnificence upon the Sirius star system. They have come to this
world to offer you their Light and to show you how you are to be a part
of this most glorious star system. Soon, you will move closer to Sirius
and take your place in its multi-star system. You are destined to join
with the great Lion Beings of Sirius A, and the human galactic
societies who are found mainly on Sirius B and C. To prepare for this
event, the Ascended Masters of Sirius have combined with those of
this solar system. Together with the Council of the Nine and the many
never-ending Councils of A-E-O-N, they have formed a sacred team
that is assisting your efforts and preparing to appear before you,
where required.

The coming of Heaven en masse to your shores is being carried
out in order to bring harmony and everlasting peace. It augurs a time
when Heaven's minions will manifest openly and walk freely among
you. Surprising but welcome miracles will occur, and extraordinary
events will come to pass. The governments of Earth will unify, and
freedom and personal sovereignty be universally proclaimed. The
bonds of former times will break and be transformed into universal
abundance and prosperity. This wondrous time is very close to
unfolding. Heaven awaits, knowing that the epochs to come will lead
you to undreamed-of glories. Be patient, yet remain firmly committed
to the ways of the Light. Know deep within your heart that what we
speak of is your future. And that future is approaching! Soon, dear
Hearts, we will appear and all will be well!

Today, we have discussed Heaven and our wishes for you. Know
that your new world draws closer with every passing day. Know that
the forces of the Light are victorious and that this stellar triumph is
your incontrovertible destiny. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear
Ones! Know deep in your hearts that Heaven's countless Abundance
and endless Prosperity is yours! Amen. Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja!
(Sirian for Be One! Be in Joy!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for sharing this, this explains more in detail..

Sheldan Nidle’s Update for the Galactic Federation of Light and Spiritual Hierarchy

AEON has brought, from its glorious realm, the seven grand Seraphim. These Mighty Ones are here to orchestrate a transformation of this world to the Light, and to set to rights any events that have, in any way, delayed the manifesting of the divine plan for this realm.

12 Ahau, 8 Tzotz, 9 Eb

Dratzo! We come today, knowing that a great many things are approaching the point where they can begin to take shape before your eyes. Our Secret Sacred Societies aided by our Earth allies are working hard to complete a broad spectrum of activities which will create an astonishing new reality for you. We watch with much merriment as these many projects come to fruition, knowing that they are the start of what is to make disclosure possible! We intend to take this opportunity to make a series of announcements to inform you of the enormous scope of what has been undertaken to get Mother Earth and humanity to this point, and to detail the many changes that will be proclaimed by the leaders of the new caretaker governments. These formal statements will shape the framework for the introduction of new technologies, our first interaction with you, and a basic schedule of what is to take place just before and after our mass landings. We have adjusted the content of these broadcasts in light of what we have been told by the leaders of your new governance, and will therefore also modify aspects of the timeline that we are going to share with you.

It is important to us that our interactions from the very beginning be open and flexible enough to adapt to any judicious changes to our schedule that are deemed necessary. Our primary reason for coming here is to be your mentors and to use our abilities to make your transition to full consciousness as swift, smooth, and comprehensible for you as possible. Under this edict we have continually adapted our mission according to what was decreed to be divinely possible. Our liaison personnel constantly provide us with a flood of information regarding your different consciousness groups and their various, ever-changing programs. We then use this data to shape and reshape our mutual mission-goals. Our purpose is to move you toward full consciousness within the divine plan set up for your world by Lord Surea and the realm of AEON. This sacred realm is the reason behind what we do. The divine plan for this time specifies the termination of Mother Earth's and your internment by the dark, and your joint return to full consciousness.

When we arrived here in your Gregorian year of 1990, you were under the thumb of the Anunnaki and were supervised directly by their on-planet minions. These groups of minions were plotting to violate the conditions stipulated by Heaven concerning their temporary control of this reality. We were then advised by Heaven that our mission here was to be carried out according to directives issued by Lord Surea, and were also fully informed about what the dark intended to do and how it planned to accomplish it. Pursuant to this we set up a command post on your world in Agartha and asked the Agarthans to propose an optimum plan of action. Working together, we created a joint command and began to engage with a number of groups that were committed to returning this world to the Light. The complex logistics of this combined operation changed significantly with the Truce of Anchara, and since then we have carried out a lot of restructuring to keep the mission within the bounds of both divine directives and contingencies on the ground.

This multiple restructuring has brought us successfully to the present. The provisions spelt out in a range of signed agreements are close to being realized and any remaining final preparations are being wrapped up. Liaison personnel embedded in many vital places and groups are updating us with a steady stream of information which we are using to evaluate what to expect once these groups are installed in the transitional governments. We wish to work with them harmoniously and to contribute our abilities to prepare your realm for its short, final journey to full consciousness. The Agarthans likewise intend to employ their own embedded ones to guide the new leaders in a higher form of governance and to prepare all of you for your new responsibilities. Our intention is to create an environment that encourages you to joyously explore the exciting new world that Heaven is so graciously opening up for you. The time has come for a very big leap in consciousness into an amazing new reality!

Blessings to you all! We are your Ascended Masters! We come to announce that a series of blessed events is shortly to manifest in this reality! Long ago the dark was given specific responsibilities concerning their activities in this realm, which included recognizing when to return this reduced world back to the Light. This stipulation has been totally ignored by the dark cabal and its numerous minions around the world. This is why AEON has brought, from its glorious realm, the seven grand Seraphim. These Mighty Ones are here to orchestrate a transformation of this world to the Light, and to set to rights any events that have, in any way, delayed the manifesting of the divine plan for this realm. In accordance with this we are encouraged to do what needs to be done to permit our associates to complete the changes that move your reality out from under the clamp placed on it by the dark cabal. At present, the dark is staging a whole spate of contrived scenarios to hold on to its dwindling power.

Already this dark chokehold is being loosened by the Seraphim. The ways of Heaven are, first, to wait graciously for those so chosen to learn that their ill-gotten ways can no longer hold. Then Heaven acts in such a manner that unequivocally demonstrates to these ones that it is indeed time to let go of these various 'ways.' This is now being done by those from AEON. We have prepared ourselves for the sacred blows and the relief that is to follow. In addition, the many elements of the Galactic Federation are acting in tandem with these most sacred ones. The moment arrives for a new day in this realm. The great Light of Truth is to be cast upon this dark place and a most needed cleansing is to happen! This is why there is greater joy in our step and a rising song in our collective Souls. This time is to be the beginning of many things that welcome the Light to our new realm.

As we prepare ourselves for this parade of events, we pray joyously to Heaven and to the divine plan which have so Lovingly permitted this realm to experience again the utter joy of full consciousness. The Divine is readying the various means that will deliver us from an evil that was only temporarily cast in our path. It is time to reset our energies and to sense once again the feelings that accompany our return to sacred service as one of a host of physical Angels who unfold the blessed glories of Heaven throughout the entirety of physicality. This wonderful condition is something you have not experienced in over thirteen millennia. Your Soul is now to return to its natural state, and you will then fully know the bliss that is the direct tie to Heaven and your sacred lineage! Be in Joy and great cheer, my fellow Sisters and Brothers, of utmost intensity!

Today, we continued our series of messages which aim to help explain the grand shift from dark to Light. This sacred journey has taken you through multiple reincarnations. One generation has followed another, in a grand swath that is now to bring you back to the heart of your Soul's immortality. Be in joy, and ready to accept the gifts of Heaven! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

For more from PAO

AEON: It is the highest realm of Heaven and the area around the Throne of the Creator.
    Lord Surea: Aspect of Mother/Father God in charge of sacred Lineage and Councils of Heaven who carry out the divine plan. All divine minions of Heaven follow his holy pronouncements.
    Seraphim: Holy Entity composed of a conscious soul grouping of ten to twenty million high Councils of Archangels. They represent the highest aspects of the great life-steams created to carry out the edicts of the divine plan.
    (Taken from the glossary of Sheldan Nidle's book, Your First Contact.)

Pilot 122

• Thank you, just what I was looking for.

Larry Pearce

• Me too!  I had a nice friendship going with him, and he was very patient with me and I feel he had a good analytical mind tempered with love and understanding.

• Dido

• Titles such as lord this one or that also make bells go off in my head, you are so not alone in that.  I agree that there is a difference from believing and knowing just like John said, I totally agree with that.  I guess I am not ready to bow down to idols and have to follow that voice and guidance from my heart.   

• Well I gotta say, the only time I ever see the name Lord Surea used, is when it comes from Sheldan Nidle.

I don't even know if there is a Lord Surea. Why would there be different names coming from different people. And I really doubt Sheldan Nidle is the one and only source of truth. Something just doesn't add up with all of this.

And it's weird to see so many people, particularly a certain group on this site, names withheld lol to be toting this as pure truth, and to say....well Lord Surea sanctioned it! You don't know that, you just read it lol You don't know if there even is a Lord Surea. They just read it and believe it, because it's coming from people supposedly more in the know. It's textbook follow the leader.

I don't know if any of this is true, and I'd be lying if I said I did. And other people are lying when they say they do. Belief and knowing are different things, but egos like to think their beliefs are knowing. I only go by what I truly know within, which comes from inner exploration and direct experience. Everything else is just a belief...open to changes.

• These are only great if it actually happens.

• I have been reading the archives since you gave me the link and I have no more worries about these things whatsoever, thanks.  Am just going to keep on doing what I am doing, listening to my voice within.  My inner guidance system will not fail me.  I also got an eyeful and and many a laugh too.  I am glad that I have not been following new age stuff all that long, or I would really have burn out now with all the misinformation out there, and all the hidden motives and attempts to control people's feelings and their minds...Glad I do not need to keep track of all the deities names, whew too many....

• Why does this one make me feel very uncomfortable.  It makes me feel stress and I am pretty sure it is not supposed to.

I guess it is because I grew up with having just one diety to deal with and not a whole crew or organizational heirachy to deal with.  It is just me and God I am used to dealing with.  It seems this set up is either their way or the highway, and I guess that is what most concerns me.  So does this mean that we will go from being under human control to being controlled by the Sirians? It kind of sounds like that.  Haven't we been controlled for long enough?  Maybe I am not understanding because all of these names and positions and councils are all new to me pretty much.  I think it was much easier when I just have one God that I revere and have a personal soul relationship with.  This set up seems pretty complicated.  I mean I know nothing about the Sirians other than what I have read online.  This concerns me.  Does it concern anyone else or am I just over complicating things?  Maybe I should  not stress about this because it is from 10 years ago, or is it still relevant today?  More questions and so few answers for me.  It reminds me of the trinity of God, Father, Son, and holy ghost.  I struggled with that concept for years, now I am going to have to figure out the trinity of Lord Kuwea, Lord Surea, and the unamed devine consciousness?  Talk to me someone....help me out please...

• cool, thanks...will be checking it out.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
17 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…