I don't want to write a full blog but it would be interesting just to see what you make of this photograph, which depicts the Queen of England and a serious amount of Gold.

Please feel free to share your thoughts based on the following photograph and what does it tell you  ... 

10269593_631515523631499_6378605694954670051_n.jpg?oh=b1619db617ac77cc0d40f7d74c635742&oe=55215A99

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not that I am a huge fan of the monarch, the crowns of Scotland and England have been united since 1603, so there actually has not been any king or queen of England for more than 400 years. Try and get your facts straight - it's pretty insulting when you make insinuations that Scotland is just an English province. But then again, that's pretty much what we are now isn't it?

• "I was referring to your belief that you cant afford new and better equipment"

Ah. that is not a belief.
    The govt is currently confiscating everything I earn except for the small ammount of money I need to feed myself.
    Other than that, I'm poor as a church rat.

I can't even afford to replace the cover on the chimney which blew off during the last storm...

"indeed, it appears to be unaffordable to you until you change your perspective"

Yes, I am very good at building anti-personell mines from kitchen-appliances as well as hand-grenades and mortars, and there are plenty of organisations that would pay top money for my expertise in that field but... I'm not so sure my Karma could manage such an export.. I have the ability as well as the possibility to precure the money I need. All I lack is the degraded morality that is nescessary for me to have, to be able to utilize all these possibilities. :)

"you will begin to attract to yourself your abundance, instead of the lack thereof ... indeed, the Universe always provides :)"

The problem with the law of attraction is that it requires an ACTION to actually come through, and... The only ACTIONS I've seen so far to solve my problem, has been morally WRONG.
    I fear that I am one of those people who will actually have to WORK for their income instead of just being spoon-fed like a baby by the almighty cosmos.. ;)

• ".... its all in the mind, Mr Observer :)"

Not really, I've seen Kraftwerk live and I happen to know that the equipment they used to make "The Model" did cost about 15 thousand euros (roughly translated as the euro didn't even exist back then) at the time it were made. :)

But, I've been using my current synth for 22 years already and I have no problems making new and fresh stuff on it still. :)

• "However, not all musicians require Gold to make their music sound incredible .... "

Lol, I'd say that almost NONE of them do. Most have gone digital or optical when it comes to sound nowadays.
    I however, still work with analog stuff and this for 2 reasons:

1. I can't afford new and better equipment
    2. They don't make synthesizers nowadays as they did before.

Most people connect their stuff through USB.
    I use DIN-cables to connect and sync my equipment.
    I'm like a 2015 version of the 1980's "Kraftwerk". :)

And yes, nothing beats the Vinyl sound. It's still The Best there is, when it comes to truly FEELING the music. A rave without a Vinyl-player is no rave at all. :)

• Hmmm.... my fave story as a child ROBIN HOOD......just saying.....lol jk
  • Hmmm.... my fave story as a child ROBIN HOOD......just saying.....lol jk
  • Only one of the pictures are REAL and not pasted/cut together/manufactured, so... I'll comment on the last one in the collage (the real one).

As the Head of State, it'd be prudent of her to at least once in her life, truly inspect the gold-reserves that the State is supposed to have. Anything other would be treason.

• I feel the same....this obsession with gold or precious stones is so stupid to me...

• ~Super cool, Luke... I caught him when he came to Pasadena in 2001... he had just released Children of the Matrix. It was an all day event & well worth the time. Really good vibrations from the people who showed up as his ideas were just beginning to cut through the mainstream 'story' of our reality. ~InLight555

• I enjoyed that presentation Stick....right on the money, lol

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Richard L liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
9 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
5 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
6 hours ago
More…