GLOBAL STRIKE! 2011  A way to take a stand against the Banking and corporate System!  Share this all over the world!!!!

Time: Friday, July 1 at 6:00am - July 8 at 11:00pm

8110167259?profile=original

There IS a way we can collectively fight back against environmentally destructive multinational corporations. A coordinated global general strike and boycott, combined with personal preparedness, in sufficient numbers, can cause a great deal of economic disruption. The best tactic? Non-participation. A multi pronged strategy will be most effective:

...1. BOYCOTT: All corporate products, beginning with Coke, McDonalds, ADM, and Monsanto. Reduce to eliminate your consumption of gasoline. You can start this now. Lawsuits: The more of their resources are devoted to circular legal action, which is expensive, the more is taken out of their budget without producing anything. File lawsuits of every kind (class action, environmental damage, labor rights).

2. STRIKE: The first week of July 2011. Take your vacation time, sick leave, organize your union to strike at this time. Spend time with family at home! The main thing is: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FOR ONE WEEK. Continue as long as possible, buy the gasoline you will need for a week at least.

3. PREPARE: Learn what wild foods are available to you, identify them, and eat them. Start a garden, organize within your community to become as food self sufficient as possible. Store durable food a little at a time so you have a large supply by July. Plan many crops that will begin to bear by the first week of July.

A permanent boycott will cause price disruption and stock deflation. A coordinated strike will cause specific timed disruption of currency movement (ie it's not coming out of your pocket, and you are not causing any more to be moved or produced), and preparedness to become independent permanently from key industries (industrial agriculture).

The only way to level the playing field with 'the powers that be' is to take their money and make it valueless. Complete abundance causes a market economy to crash! When you have everything you need, what do you need money for? THEY HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS WE BELIEVE IN THEIR MONEY.

Together we can take one more step to bringing the machine to it's knees! Grow your own food! Stop giving them money!

Here is the link.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If we could show the elite that we mean business, that  we could cause massive damage to their agenda by bringing the country to a complete stand still, they would soon change their tune!  But it has to be large enough to bring all commerce to a complete hault.  If they upset enough people, which they are doing.  Then, the people will rebel!   We have to try and make it happen!

Thanks for your support Kel!

Namaste

Charles.

• hi Pleiarcturian... cool... if u dont consume from any big mega-corporations, its good for you... and for the rest of the world...so, no need to do anything special during this week......

even if u do consume from all the big corporations... its your right and choice to say "fuck off with the strike"... i will do whatever i like...

but i read your post and u write in a defensive mode... no need to do this..  nodody's gonna point at you and say, u dont behave if u dont grow your own food, or if u go to work durring this week..

.lol... i laughed at your last statement... its ok.. no need to erase your comment also...

and if anybody CRITIQUE u... let them do it...who cares anyway what they have to say... ;)

• I would never recommend any of the Big American Corporate Fast food industries as they add something to the food that removes the will to protest and fight back.  This has happened in many countries that opposed something that was happening in their country, then a Mac Donald's opens up and within a short space of time, people put out of their mind what they were protesting about in the first place!   So there is something seriously wrong with the food from these American fast food outlets!  Maybe they dose it with Fluoride!   It needs to be studied by a microbiologist! 

Namaste!

Charles.

• Food that is full of salt and sugar also carbohydrates are very addictive,the scientists know this that's why they do it to make people obese but people don't realise what they're eating.
        • That is true Mystichelle!  It is hard to avoid those foods.  It is getting harder and harder to get hold of the right foods.

Namaste!

Charles

• Mac Donald's and Burger King manipulate one's mind with color psychology. Look at their road signs up high in yellow and orange and red. These are comfort colors and contribute to warmth, but is of course false, coming from a corporation.

When visiting my elderly father, I'll mute his T.V. during commercials so that subliminal messages are blocked by Mac Donald's and others, too.

I wonder if the aware state of Washington knows something, as fast food signs above roof line are nearly always banned.

The best way to feel good is not chatting with Ronald MacDonald, but chatting with friends here :)

• Good point RNC!  Thanks!  :-)
      • Wow never thought of it that way.  I quit the fast food habit but it was harder to do than I thought it would be... it's so addictive.

I never understood how they can charge so little for a meal but cannot address our homelessness or poverty on a national level. 

• They are on a very tight profit margin 1HappyKelly, it wouldn't take a lot to destroy McDonalds!  Put them out of Business!  If there was just a 20% reduction in customers at McDonalds, they would be finished in a short space of time. It is no less than they deserve!

Namaste!

Charles.

• I'm not too scared to do it, although it could mean I would lose my job, I don't feel that not working for a week will change anything, I think going to work, and putting out a loving, real vibe, is what it's all about.

Not working, or working doesn't equate "with love".....

We are all here to serve, whether it is yourself, a higher power, or whatever you choose, you have to keep putting out a good vibe and loving energy no matter where you are....

That's what it's really about to me, that being said, a nice vacation would be nice, but I can't do that right now.....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy Meier certainly knows about the three basic technology types, for teleporting personnel, from and to, beamships/scoutships...

And yes, the "Star Trek" style of "energising," in which molecules are disassembled and reassembled, can be blocked,…"
8 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Another cool documentary about Billy Meier and his contacts and experiences with the Plejaren https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNVCcoWRjIg"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Really cool documentary about Billy Meier and the Pleiadians here. Billy's experiences and contacts are talked about here and we get to learn some wise teachings from our Pleiadian brothers and sisters as well.…"
22 minutes ago
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. How they live, where they are from, and more are discussed in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhaQF0TNow"
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a discussion
For anybody interested this discussion will be all about Billy Meier and his Plejaren contacts Feel free to post anything about Billy and the Plejaren here.
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good info you provided Drekx and yes this would be great to put in my blog. Thanks for sharing my friend :)"
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Of course, Justin, feel free to post this data on the three main teleportation methods..In your blog.."
54 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"hehe...!! Love it....Billy Meier certainly knows about the three basic technology types, for teleporting personnel, from and to, beamships/scoutships...

And yes, the "Star Trek" style of "energising," in which molecules are disassembled and…"
1 hour ago
More…