Giving up :(

I just can't understand other people anymore who just keeps on rejecting me and my assistance for them to be able to "awaken" to their own true self which is Love.I have been connected with Brothers and sisters of the Light/Star Family in facebook and i thought i was just the happiest person alive being able to be one of those in helping spread the Light.I was also connected with unawakened ones as well,family,relatives,friends,acquaintances,strangers.My posts and links and the way i interact with people there in my so Loving way just made some people shut me off their profile,others blocked me,some posted comments on their walls to ridicule me.I tried to accept everything as i can as learning processes and strength for Spirit.But maybe i did overwork too much and so now,i am already giving up on "unawakened" people..i just don't have the Strength anymore..i tried to work on myself by always staying positive and thru prayer and meditation.But,maybe i am just not what it takes to be working for the Light anymore.Too much Love really can "kill" and i have a weak heart ailment because of this.I just can't take it anymore...my perseverance is going weak.I am an Empath and maybe too much emotions and negativity overwhelmed me.I maybe still need to work more on myself before facing the world again.It just is so hard to always stay grounded with them and go with the flow..i tried "being" my True self at the same time.And i guess it still isn't enough..i guess i am not just One of the lucky ones to be able to survive.I need enlightenment and healing..this "Mission" is just so hard and thorny here for me on planet Earth.Love,Peace and Light..Star Family..my heart is breaking so much for Mother Earth and the people who rejects our assistance.I wish you all success in your Loving Mission of Peace and Light.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes..:)
    • Yes,Finding0 i will be Love and Light myself as i know i am fully loved and supported by you,Star family and the Universe.I will keep on being healing and loving light as i can be by letting go.Much Love and Light..thank you so much,Light One ~ Namaste ~
  • Karen Mae,

I understand & feel your pain as I feel as if I am not getting through either...

Just be your self beautiful One..that is where we need to honour ourselves....love the sensitive beings that we are even if that is perceived as weak by others. Nurture yourself, then realise that you dont have to do anything, dont have to change anyone...sometimes we are just trying to hard & need to be kind to ourselves. That is where it starts, we dont have to fix, change or make anyone else understand. 

It is good that you shared because I need to remind myself these things too! 

Much Love

Alie

• I will keep these Loving words in mind,Alie Marie...thank you so much,Light One..so loving all these heaing and positive vibes here..all Star brothers and Star sisters..sensing all your Light energies.So healing to my Heart..:) Much Love and Light ~ Namaste ~
  • hi karen. u r in the wrong place. pleae join us at 

http://www.resistance2010.com/

• Actually me and my hubby have been planning about it soon.Thank you,Nat..:)
  • Hello Karen,

I believe that people wake up with spirit leading them in the way that they need it.

In my experience it is Spirit the force or God whatever you want to call the great mystery who does the awakening, 

a person can hear the same message over and over in a million ways and one day for reasons personal to them they finally see.

The Great Mystery is creative and truly shows people itself according to their needs and understanding.

i dont see this as a mission field,

We have to be the best we can in our lives living the light. If people want to know us it will be because they enjoy being with us not because we are telling them that they aren't good enough and can be better.

So if you are on the site you are on talk with others about whatever they want to talk about and leave the rest to Spirit.

you will attract what you are. if you are light you will attract light. If you focus on the darkness you will attract the darkness. so don't give up on the light just chill and let people be.

focus on your own life and your own challenges instead of trying to bring everyone to your camp.

heal yourself before you try to heal others then you will meet others like you who are on the path learning as they go..

Love to you 

Coyote Butterfly 

• HI Karen,

Well done!!! You have passed the test!!!!  Exactly, don't bother with peeps who are not interested it simply drains your energy and you learned this all by yourself so don't get despondent, give yourself a pat on the back and let go of this misery.  You were not sent here to change the world but just to be you and shine!  You are a human being not a human 'doing'  Stop trying to fix the world alone even Jesus didn't manage that one, God gave us free will and they are exercising theirs!  POst about happy things you do, post about fun stuff, post beautiful pics and just be happy and shine but avoid trying to convert people to your way of thinking when they are not ready to hear the message.  Just let them be and don't get upset if they disconnect from you, its better for you because they can't drain you the.

You are the sum total of the people you most mix with so if you spend time with angry, sad or low vibrational peeps, this will rub off on to you - they become energy vampires and suck your vibration away and you (bless you) were letting them! 

Hun there are people out there who just don't want this vibration they are not ready.  This is not wrong because we cannot appreciate day with out having night and so the ones out there who don't shine as bright show us how far we have come and when we shine by just being happy and enjoying life by getting on with hobbies and fun things then its our happiness that draws people in, not what we say!

Be a peace dear soul and rest awhile and when you have topped up your energy then start to live only this time live for YOU, look for your happiness and joy, create this day by day for YOU until you have grown accustomed to being kind to YOU and when you find yourself laughing and smiling and buzzing with joy - its THAT that speaks more than any words and that vibration that will 'effect' others in a much more powerful way.

Much Love

Jan

• Thank you for such Enlightening words,Jan..it is so relieving to know that i can now start healing my self with my own energy as well and can protect myself from other's negativity towards me and are sucking me as i would now place a protective barrier between these kind of people and myself.It is too draining whenever i sense it all..Much Love,Light and Peace,Light One. ~ Namaste ~
  • You and me both Karen.. I completely understand you, alot of people just don't care and are WAY too caught up in the self-serving attitudes and ways of this corrupt time. You just gotta keep on givin'er, just stay true to yourself and hold onto the love and light that you have, and if noone wants some of it its their loss, I mean shit, I'll take some if you wanto hand me some love :D.. I'm open minded.. which is weird cuz we are all one, and if one of us is open minded shouldnt we all be?? well we are, some just are too scared to accept the real truths.    The stuff that actually exists is of fairy-tale origin, therefore most people react to it in a snobby disrespectful way, which is very brutal.

But indeed I feel you, I can dig what your saying.. I am very unhappy with how things are going, but am slowly growing happier, as should you! focus on the light my friend, steer from the dark. People can be really mean and ignorant tho, and I wanto you to know that I LOVE YOU!! and so do they, they're just denying it cuz they wanto keep fooling themselves for some reason...     and either way when truths do come out you will be laughing your ass off, because so many people will be like "why didnt I listen ?"  .. As the saying goes, the good guys always have the last laugh :D.. hahaha keep the peace in you heart and your everything .. 

LOVE and LIGHT to you my friend.

happiness.jpg

3138701_f520.jpg

dolphins_at_sunset.jpg?w=500&h=375

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
23 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
25 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
34 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
39 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain that you already have a Sirian/soul name, but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
39 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
45 minutes ago
More…