An important paragraph that caught my eye is this one:

This is not surprising to me. It is obvious that a great deal of information found on alternative  / new age sites is meant as a smokescreen, and intended to confuse us into a deeper state of apathy. Don't say you haven't been warned.

8110752891?profile=original
James Gilliland ~ Beyond the Mask of Disclosure
www.eceti.org, May 2014

Do you ever wonder why we have not yet had disclosure? Have you ever wondered why contact has always been in the past or scheduled for some far off date in the future? Have you ever investigated the private lives of those in the new age and ufology movements when off the podium? How they treat those closest to them, the character of who they rub elbows with? Those who push transhumanism and population control give us a clear hint of their agendas. Have you ever investigated and taken a serious look at the past military and other intelligence connections of those you depend on for your information? Do you understand what planned opposition is and how it keeps a lid on the truth steering it off into the abyss? Do you know why the negative fear-based information has priority when it comes to air time? If you knew the answers to these questions you would realize why disclosure has not happened and why you have not heard about ongoing contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off world civilizations.

CONTACT IS HAPPENING NOW. It has been going on for thousands of years for those who rose to the occasion. Most of these contacts with spiritually and technologically advanced beings have been censored, marginalized, shoved far into the back row and if you knew who was doing this, they have good reason. Reason this, how do you tell the public you are completely defenseless against these off worlders which are far superior in technology and come and go as they wish? Luckily the benevolents are nonaggressive. These benevolent beings have transcended war, disease, and material lack. What would that do to the war industry, big pharma? They have no elite and are not enslaved through money, they don’t even have a monetary system. There is no manufactured lack in their civilization, no poverty, no homeless, they live a utopian lifestyle. These spiritually and technologically evolved being live according to Universal Law. Simply speaking the principles and understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. This includes honoring the sacred circle of life, the Creator within all Creation.

What would peace do to the war industry? What would the cure for disease do to the pharmaceutical companies? Where would the elite fit into unity consciousness? How would tyranny continue to function in an awakened empowered society? Now do you understand why there is such a momentous effort to censor and suppress real contact? Now do you understand why the mainstream media will not cover sightings or real contact, belittles and embarrasses contactees? Do you understand why ufology is riddled with agents and planned opposition, people who act as if they are fighting for the truth, yet are the very censors of it? Continuously asking a government with a long history of lying and coverup knee deep in contact with regenerate ETs to all of a sudden tell us the truth is like getting a jackal to stop eating meat.

The real question is why do we need the jackal to believe in the obvious? Let it whine and bark all it wants; ignore it, and do your own research. The real disclosure is coming from the skies, it is coming through those with open minds, loving hearts and pure intent. These are the prerequisites for contact. Has any of your leadership met that criteria? Then why would we expect them to have any experience or knowledge of contact? They would only have knowledge and contact with those of like mind. Why are we demanding they tell us the truth when they have so little of it? Yes, there were crash retrievals; yes, we have been back-engineering ships and now have our own space fleet. Yes, we can go to the Moon and back and forth to Mars, and it is not on expensive firecrackers, space shuttles, which are dinosaurs compared to the black projects.

What of the advanced cultures who have transcended war, disease, poverty — have their energy and transportation needs met fuel-lessly? If this is all an option why are we not taking it? Where is the leadership that is working on behalf of humanity and the Earth? Who has kept the masses ignorant as to their divine heritage, their ancestors in the stars? Who has allowed the war, disease, poverty, pain and suffering to continue benefiting from it when the solutions are at hand? The leadership on Earth be it religious, government, or business has failed miserably to serve humanity and has been an extreme disservice to Earth. The wars, diseases, poverty, homelessness, pollution, the depleted uranium, Gulf Oil spills, radiation from Fukushima, chemtrails, the contaminated food supply with GMOs and carcinogenic chemicals, the flouride in your water along with 600 to over 800 carcinogens in most city waters are all testimony to a failed leadership. Especially when it comes to serving the people and preserving the environment.

Let’s end the denial on contact. Let’s end the denial concerning clean fuel-less energy. Lets end the denial concerning alternative healing and the benefits of clean organic food and water. Most important lets end the denial that most governments and agencies actually do what they were created to do: serve the people — and instead serve another master, the corporations and the elite. It is time to see things clearly, know who you serve, and which side of the fence you are on. If you want contact meet the criteria, rise to the occasion. If you want to see a ship start looking for them. They are all over your night skies — day skies, too. Know the difference between visible satellites, space stations and other man made craft. Go to heavens_above.com or Jtracker. They will tell you what is visible, what is ours in your night sky. Don’t forget some of those UFOs; unidentified flying objects are ours, but what did we back engineer them from?

Your ancestors are returning, they are not happy with the condition of the planet and this civilization. They are removing the regenerate ETs. The tyrants will also feel their presence. The world of tyranny is collapsing. It is being done in unseen ways through consciousness and energy along with the grids. The old grid is falling apart; let it fall. Focus on a new world, a new grid, a world aligned with Universal Law and Unity Consciousness. Act on it. ETs help those who help themselves. Forget about the main stream media, your politicians, even your scientists who only believe in the programming they received, which is nothing more than recycled ignorance. Look at where most of your brilliant minds end up. They either work for the controllers or are done away with.

Much of the alternative media is also tainted. Do your own research, learn to lead yourselves from your own heart and soul. We know in our heart of hearts what is right, what is service to humanity and the Earth. We also know what is disservice and being on the wrong side of the fence in the days to come will have dire consequences. As far as the UFO community, it needs a major overhaul. So does the new age community, much of which was created by PSY-OPs — another article in itself.

Take back the God within, stop looking outside of yourself and giving your power away to those who truly do not deserve it. Research, research, research, educate yourself. The awakening is here for those who choose, and we do not have the luxury of remaining ignorant, dependent, or asleep in the days to come.

Be well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• discovery of a possible  
    UFO/USO base entrance off the 
    Malibu coast on May 12, 2014,
     Ships going in and out of it. 
    • Too bad it's just a bad joke (or serious but by a person who has the worst education ever in image analysis and the loyalties of google).. ;)

No, REALLY. The "discovery" were made on "google earth", and we all know there are no such things there since they erase everything immediately.

Someone should also teach that guy the difference between satellite images and computer enhanced 3D-views of the same... He seem to have missed that lesson in school. ;)
      • Yep, very poor graphics work from the 'Prince of Paranormal'....nice of him to reassure us there is no image manipulation there at all.......he's so right: 'It just doesn't match'.........;))

• (kira)  J.L    Dreaming is fun isn't it. To bad that is all they are.  Two good movies the War Of The Worlds, and the Day the Earth Stood Still.   One will happen but which one? 

Again I will be starting adding to my  show next week about what I will be creating in the next few months. Looking for all proof, not stories about Aliens, Annunaki , Demons and Ghosts but real artifacts. I will be bringing my partner in crime on the show ?? 

• The other night I dreamed 1000 mother ships appeared over 1000 cities simultaneously. Smaller ships appeared in many other cities all at the same time. All weapons were neutralized. Guns would not fire. All nuclear power neutralized. Pyramids fired up the grid from all over the world, even under oceans and the original planetary energy grid was restored. All free to everyone everywhere. Jails were converted to rehab centers. All were immediately equal, men, women and children. Anyone denying rights to another were taken away and rehabilitated. Planet was restored. Radiation eliminated. Everyone given food, water, shelter, clothes, travel, education.

There was much more. I thought it might be a summer event, so perhaps it will happen on the Solstice?
  • I am re-posting this from another site. Calling anyone with REAL information. 

Well I don't work with Folklore, The Mantis is the worst alien that comes near this planet. I work with people that have been brought on ships and used or Attacked by them. Stories are always twisted truth.
       I will be getting together all the people I know that have any real truth about the UFO worlds together. 
    I will be trying to do a movie on a family of Bigfoot. I have friends that are near a family. The Reservation near it has a frozen alien. There is also a ship in the lake there. I an tired of all the story tellers and dream masters. I will be doing a few radio shows about getting anyone with real evidence together. I know all the UFO people alive and dead that are out there or were once . I don't see much help with many of main speakers out there now. Never mind all the channelers of so called alien friends.
        Time is running out for the truth to come out and help people. It is amazing all the people that think they know so much. I am dealing with a few people that have the most important facts on this planet about ALIENS. Not fake pictures or fake witnesses  and defiantly not story tellers.

My shows will be on Freedomslips.com . I am not sure I will start them this week or next. I have a guest that is talking about releasing an energy machine made from Tesla's idea that is already being made in another country and being ship to the US.  Well my life is about TRUTH and not stories and so will my death.
       Collective brain would be the greys in a small way as well as the reptilians so the idea of good and bad ones don't even fit the pictures does it.  
    Revolution Radio
    Revolution Radio at Freedomslips.com was founded in 2011 to provide an alternative internet talk radio venue for voicing opinions and finding solutio…
  • In response to

"The only thing now is healing's. Why is it that people are hanging on to healing's as if it comes from God. Most people are only getting temporary healing which will only last a short time."

may I submit

http://genniii.com/BodyAdventures.html

The "Scientific evidence" - the MRI pictures are at the bottom after the story

been more than 2 years now

this past Thursday, Friday and Saturday I worked such long hard days that I needed to take a hot shower to ease my aching back. Today I am fine again.

• Well a healing can last 10 years but whe you die guess what? You will be dealing witht he karma you missed in this life. 

• Can you make things better second time around. In most relationships they don't get better. Can you make a apple better? Add more dirt, more water or more chemicals?  

I think if you stick your hand in a fire and get burnt doing it again and again is not going to make it any better. 

• Well I feel God would like to see earth grow just like a flower not just pull it out of the ground, Then eat it. Yes, experience is important but only if one is really learning something from it. That does mean learning not to make the same mistake. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
19 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
32 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
38 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
56 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
More…