An important paragraph that caught my eye is this one:

This is not surprising to me. It is obvious that a great deal of information found on alternative  / new age sites is meant as a smokescreen, and intended to confuse us into a deeper state of apathy. Don't say you haven't been warned.

8110752891?profile=original
James Gilliland ~ Beyond the Mask of Disclosure
www.eceti.org, May 2014

Do you ever wonder why we have not yet had disclosure? Have you ever wondered why contact has always been in the past or scheduled for some far off date in the future? Have you ever investigated the private lives of those in the new age and ufology movements when off the podium? How they treat those closest to them, the character of who they rub elbows with? Those who push transhumanism and population control give us a clear hint of their agendas. Have you ever investigated and taken a serious look at the past military and other intelligence connections of those you depend on for your information? Do you understand what planned opposition is and how it keeps a lid on the truth steering it off into the abyss? Do you know why the negative fear-based information has priority when it comes to air time? If you knew the answers to these questions you would realize why disclosure has not happened and why you have not heard about ongoing contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off world civilizations.

CONTACT IS HAPPENING NOW. It has been going on for thousands of years for those who rose to the occasion. Most of these contacts with spiritually and technologically advanced beings have been censored, marginalized, shoved far into the back row and if you knew who was doing this, they have good reason. Reason this, how do you tell the public you are completely defenseless against these off worlders which are far superior in technology and come and go as they wish? Luckily the benevolents are nonaggressive. These benevolent beings have transcended war, disease, and material lack. What would that do to the war industry, big pharma? They have no elite and are not enslaved through money, they don’t even have a monetary system. There is no manufactured lack in their civilization, no poverty, no homeless, they live a utopian lifestyle. These spiritually and technologically evolved being live according to Universal Law. Simply speaking the principles and understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. This includes honoring the sacred circle of life, the Creator within all Creation.

What would peace do to the war industry? What would the cure for disease do to the pharmaceutical companies? Where would the elite fit into unity consciousness? How would tyranny continue to function in an awakened empowered society? Now do you understand why there is such a momentous effort to censor and suppress real contact? Now do you understand why the mainstream media will not cover sightings or real contact, belittles and embarrasses contactees? Do you understand why ufology is riddled with agents and planned opposition, people who act as if they are fighting for the truth, yet are the very censors of it? Continuously asking a government with a long history of lying and coverup knee deep in contact with regenerate ETs to all of a sudden tell us the truth is like getting a jackal to stop eating meat.

The real question is why do we need the jackal to believe in the obvious? Let it whine and bark all it wants; ignore it, and do your own research. The real disclosure is coming from the skies, it is coming through those with open minds, loving hearts and pure intent. These are the prerequisites for contact. Has any of your leadership met that criteria? Then why would we expect them to have any experience or knowledge of contact? They would only have knowledge and contact with those of like mind. Why are we demanding they tell us the truth when they have so little of it? Yes, there were crash retrievals; yes, we have been back-engineering ships and now have our own space fleet. Yes, we can go to the Moon and back and forth to Mars, and it is not on expensive firecrackers, space shuttles, which are dinosaurs compared to the black projects.

What of the advanced cultures who have transcended war, disease, poverty — have their energy and transportation needs met fuel-lessly? If this is all an option why are we not taking it? Where is the leadership that is working on behalf of humanity and the Earth? Who has kept the masses ignorant as to their divine heritage, their ancestors in the stars? Who has allowed the war, disease, poverty, pain and suffering to continue benefiting from it when the solutions are at hand? The leadership on Earth be it religious, government, or business has failed miserably to serve humanity and has been an extreme disservice to Earth. The wars, diseases, poverty, homelessness, pollution, the depleted uranium, Gulf Oil spills, radiation from Fukushima, chemtrails, the contaminated food supply with GMOs and carcinogenic chemicals, the flouride in your water along with 600 to over 800 carcinogens in most city waters are all testimony to a failed leadership. Especially when it comes to serving the people and preserving the environment.

Let’s end the denial on contact. Let’s end the denial concerning clean fuel-less energy. Lets end the denial concerning alternative healing and the benefits of clean organic food and water. Most important lets end the denial that most governments and agencies actually do what they were created to do: serve the people — and instead serve another master, the corporations and the elite. It is time to see things clearly, know who you serve, and which side of the fence you are on. If you want contact meet the criteria, rise to the occasion. If you want to see a ship start looking for them. They are all over your night skies — day skies, too. Know the difference between visible satellites, space stations and other man made craft. Go to heavens_above.com or Jtracker. They will tell you what is visible, what is ours in your night sky. Don’t forget some of those UFOs; unidentified flying objects are ours, but what did we back engineer them from?

Your ancestors are returning, they are not happy with the condition of the planet and this civilization. They are removing the regenerate ETs. The tyrants will also feel their presence. The world of tyranny is collapsing. It is being done in unseen ways through consciousness and energy along with the grids. The old grid is falling apart; let it fall. Focus on a new world, a new grid, a world aligned with Universal Law and Unity Consciousness. Act on it. ETs help those who help themselves. Forget about the main stream media, your politicians, even your scientists who only believe in the programming they received, which is nothing more than recycled ignorance. Look at where most of your brilliant minds end up. They either work for the controllers or are done away with.

Much of the alternative media is also tainted. Do your own research, learn to lead yourselves from your own heart and soul. We know in our heart of hearts what is right, what is service to humanity and the Earth. We also know what is disservice and being on the wrong side of the fence in the days to come will have dire consequences. As far as the UFO community, it needs a major overhaul. So does the new age community, much of which was created by PSY-OPs — another article in itself.

Take back the God within, stop looking outside of yourself and giving your power away to those who truly do not deserve it. Research, research, research, educate yourself. The awakening is here for those who choose, and we do not have the luxury of remaining ignorant, dependent, or asleep in the days to come.

Be well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am not here to agree with anyone. My life is not about finding how many people like what I say or what I write.  

I feel if I leave a few crumbs around someone might just find it. I know what I know. People seems to think they know everything. I would just say by what are you measuring that with? We all need ego. No one can do anything without it. Power is a different story. Fasle ideas are not going to help anyone  learn anything.  With a great story usually comes with a great lie. Just think how many stories told on TV or in the Movies are even close 95% right. How much of his story about it is lies. So you think alien history will be any better? 

Many books to read and how many really help anyone? With all the stories Who is really right? Even if one on a million is even closely right how many people will listen to them? There are so many false prophets and teachers that have a great stick (story) to tell. Where does it bring someone. 

Almost everyone likes the story above. Contact is happening but to who.? All the ones that say it is. The people that say it need the word proof. In a court of law one has the burden to show the proof. Talk is not proof. A written pice of paper can be proof is signed  by an outside party. (witness). All the sotries about flying on a ship really. Does the word radiation mean anything to anyone. Traveling faster then the speed of light mean anything the physical body? Does a stroy become more real the more it is said. NO . 

• Indeed.

• http://www.gotsc.org/carl.htm has:

"The World of Spirit is just as real as the physical world. We who reside in the world of spirit have been communicating with those of you in the physical world as far back as man has walked on this planet. Orthodox religion does not want their followers to understand this, because once they do, they will realize that God is within them, not in some far off real estate in the sky. Furthermore, a church and its priesthood is not required to communicate with the God within. "

There have always been those already in "Contact"

in 'The World of Spirit' is where most of those off worlders dwell

"No Man can see God cept the one that comes from God" So think about it.. for "ONE" to come from God - One has to go to God

within

and some go within where exists the kingdom of God and some go deeper and deeper

and learn the sciences and mathematics and geometries of that realm and grow in Knowledge and Wisdom about that realm

just like the babe from the world GROWS into Knowledge and wisdom in this world

My intent of this writing this is to give you pause to ponder

the world of spirit have been communicating with those who can continuously *And that is CONTACT*

BUT it hasnt emerged into this world

most in contact are wise enough to maintain discretion - for how could they prove?

And MANY ascended masters and visiting off worlders can manifest a body in a moment and just appear as walking around a corner. And it doesnt have to be an appearance such as the bright and shiny beauties that you would see if you googled ArchAngels - they could just as easily - and it might cause to serve them better - to appear as a drooling old mis-dressed bumbling elderly and you wouldnt even know you turned your nose up at the king of the reptillians or Buddha or St Germain

Or a serviceman or captain of any of those ships

Believe in God?

How do you think God walks and talks and breathes the breath of life on this planet?

Not just visitors

It is God in all those of living earth DNA bodies

All are children of God that Have been with him ever since the beginning

In that first big bang my friend they had not invented mirrors yet kabish? there were no glass factories. Hadnt been created yet. So when God Created Man *In His Image* all he did was turn within and observed all of us there. Which morphed us into eternal thoughts of God

and it is US that then went forth and carried creation into the next step

The Oneness that initiated the BigBadBang is just lovingly allowing us to do what we do With The Whole

it been going on forever

and oh poor you

it aint a drive thru window for what YOU WANT

got newsflash for you: Multitudes already got theirs! Why aint you being handed Paradise at the drive thru window? - Simple - You are still dealing with all the Not-Me's In YOU

but I will say I do believe

You will see in this world *plenty* to ponder

It will be obvious to you. Because this world is not what it was in Atlantean days. This world isnt even what it was when the land of Eire (Ireland) was first settled

you are used to iphones and know the diff between a mere human and spiderman or superman

Your Mind is more ready to allow what will stun you

in a greater understanding this world is just a hologram of individuals each seeing their own rise up out of the whole as a world reality

but it is to any individual just communication between self and an "Other" the whole or another as a 'Not-Me'

communication

you see it as the other is wrong

or you heard it all before and it hasnt been delivered to you yet

but it is just communication one to another

and it is the energies that the off worlders observe to make their own world

and you can turn on a dime from hormones and emotion

That is what you are doing

this world is coming out of us "Emanating"

it is US that is creating the fields we are going into as time

we will see what we are waiting for

will you be ready? would you have an actual life if there was no one pushing your buttons

but rather a world of co operating?

Gifts of the Spirit Church
    • Carl is a great story teller. Jesus said many things that were twisted by the people that wrote many of the things they heard  he said. Do you know only two of his followers could even write.  He did say there will be Beings greater then He. For he was only a man. Sadly no one can fill that spot to this day by even 10 %..No one ever filled that yet. Don't see anyone in the line coming out for it either.

Then most talk is by people that have no understand of the other 38 Gospels that have been found over the past hundred years. Guess only the four people new the real truth. Added that Moses was responsible for about 30 % of the Bible -one man. Who was a great magician. I call it black when it kills people. Who decides which side is right really. The Jewish are still here as well as Christians are still here. So all the killing and we still have more killing. Ever wonder why your God would allow that?

I will challenge Carl to his truth any given day. Most people do not know what Jesus was teaching. When he talks about the masters they worked with Thoth. Who was responsible for bringing different human races here. It was the beginning of Atlantis. Only two people talked about that all through history. Guess people need to become aware of their life time there if they had one then they could ,see the real truth to life.  Never mind death which Jesus taught about.   

• "MANY ascended masters and visiting off worlders can manifest a body in a moment and just appear as walking around a corner..."

Right you are, George...and they create the form that best works in the moment....:)

• Guerss you have your belife within your truth. What If God created all life. They were not always with IT. What if It created worlds for differnet level beings or life forms. What if God said earn your way back to the higher plane. Most people did not hear that . I wonder why. Maybe ego thinking how important they are to God is overpowering the truth. Ego is bigger now then it was ever before in our history. Did you notice what all the Billionairs are now doing. ? 

• Hi Nancy, I agree....Disclosure is already well underway for some, and is gradually seeping through into the mass consciousness. A friend just sent me this link; momentum is building:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQ10HCZBtk

It's just a matter of time, and it's coming from a grassroots level, despite govt/elite blockades. 

We'll get there.. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQ10HCZBtk
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    • I will add it will not be what people want when it does happen. There were a fleet of ships over Washinton in 1952 twice in a week. They realized then they could not do a thing about it. THey had one option try and work with them . Which they did. Well for mnay years at least. 

Does everyone out there think Phil Schneider is crazy? DO people think he made up his hand blowing off, his foot blown apart and his tummy rip open. Then killed six months later when he told his story. Check out John Fords story. A friend in Long Island mental ward now. They decided he could not go to court because he was going to show the video he shot. 

All the people talking about the GOOD ALIENS, show me the proof. It is all in most people's mind how's That? You would think someone woulk have something, if they are friends. Something that could help man. Like Tesla did. Sadly the Gov took control over everything he invented that was important. 

• Love the image, and your sensing of the sacred geometric mesh, thank you. :))
    It's inspiring to see how much Light has come into the new grid of Gaia in the last few years. Namaste. :))8116056095?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
14 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
14 hours ago
More…