An important paragraph that caught my eye is this one:

This is not surprising to me. It is obvious that a great deal of information found on alternative  / new age sites is meant as a smokescreen, and intended to confuse us into a deeper state of apathy. Don't say you haven't been warned.

8110752891?profile=original
James Gilliland ~ Beyond the Mask of Disclosure
www.eceti.org, May 2014

Do you ever wonder why we have not yet had disclosure? Have you ever wondered why contact has always been in the past or scheduled for some far off date in the future? Have you ever investigated the private lives of those in the new age and ufology movements when off the podium? How they treat those closest to them, the character of who they rub elbows with? Those who push transhumanism and population control give us a clear hint of their agendas. Have you ever investigated and taken a serious look at the past military and other intelligence connections of those you depend on for your information? Do you understand what planned opposition is and how it keeps a lid on the truth steering it off into the abyss? Do you know why the negative fear-based information has priority when it comes to air time? If you knew the answers to these questions you would realize why disclosure has not happened and why you have not heard about ongoing contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off world civilizations.

CONTACT IS HAPPENING NOW. It has been going on for thousands of years for those who rose to the occasion. Most of these contacts with spiritually and technologically advanced beings have been censored, marginalized, shoved far into the back row and if you knew who was doing this, they have good reason. Reason this, how do you tell the public you are completely defenseless against these off worlders which are far superior in technology and come and go as they wish? Luckily the benevolents are nonaggressive. These benevolent beings have transcended war, disease, and material lack. What would that do to the war industry, big pharma? They have no elite and are not enslaved through money, they don’t even have a monetary system. There is no manufactured lack in their civilization, no poverty, no homeless, they live a utopian lifestyle. These spiritually and technologically evolved being live according to Universal Law. Simply speaking the principles and understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. This includes honoring the sacred circle of life, the Creator within all Creation.

What would peace do to the war industry? What would the cure for disease do to the pharmaceutical companies? Where would the elite fit into unity consciousness? How would tyranny continue to function in an awakened empowered society? Now do you understand why there is such a momentous effort to censor and suppress real contact? Now do you understand why the mainstream media will not cover sightings or real contact, belittles and embarrasses contactees? Do you understand why ufology is riddled with agents and planned opposition, people who act as if they are fighting for the truth, yet are the very censors of it? Continuously asking a government with a long history of lying and coverup knee deep in contact with regenerate ETs to all of a sudden tell us the truth is like getting a jackal to stop eating meat.

The real question is why do we need the jackal to believe in the obvious? Let it whine and bark all it wants; ignore it, and do your own research. The real disclosure is coming from the skies, it is coming through those with open minds, loving hearts and pure intent. These are the prerequisites for contact. Has any of your leadership met that criteria? Then why would we expect them to have any experience or knowledge of contact? They would only have knowledge and contact with those of like mind. Why are we demanding they tell us the truth when they have so little of it? Yes, there were crash retrievals; yes, we have been back-engineering ships and now have our own space fleet. Yes, we can go to the Moon and back and forth to Mars, and it is not on expensive firecrackers, space shuttles, which are dinosaurs compared to the black projects.

What of the advanced cultures who have transcended war, disease, poverty — have their energy and transportation needs met fuel-lessly? If this is all an option why are we not taking it? Where is the leadership that is working on behalf of humanity and the Earth? Who has kept the masses ignorant as to their divine heritage, their ancestors in the stars? Who has allowed the war, disease, poverty, pain and suffering to continue benefiting from it when the solutions are at hand? The leadership on Earth be it religious, government, or business has failed miserably to serve humanity and has been an extreme disservice to Earth. The wars, diseases, poverty, homelessness, pollution, the depleted uranium, Gulf Oil spills, radiation from Fukushima, chemtrails, the contaminated food supply with GMOs and carcinogenic chemicals, the flouride in your water along with 600 to over 800 carcinogens in most city waters are all testimony to a failed leadership. Especially when it comes to serving the people and preserving the environment.

Let’s end the denial on contact. Let’s end the denial concerning clean fuel-less energy. Lets end the denial concerning alternative healing and the benefits of clean organic food and water. Most important lets end the denial that most governments and agencies actually do what they were created to do: serve the people — and instead serve another master, the corporations and the elite. It is time to see things clearly, know who you serve, and which side of the fence you are on. If you want contact meet the criteria, rise to the occasion. If you want to see a ship start looking for them. They are all over your night skies — day skies, too. Know the difference between visible satellites, space stations and other man made craft. Go to heavens_above.com or Jtracker. They will tell you what is visible, what is ours in your night sky. Don’t forget some of those UFOs; unidentified flying objects are ours, but what did we back engineer them from?

Your ancestors are returning, they are not happy with the condition of the planet and this civilization. They are removing the regenerate ETs. The tyrants will also feel their presence. The world of tyranny is collapsing. It is being done in unseen ways through consciousness and energy along with the grids. The old grid is falling apart; let it fall. Focus on a new world, a new grid, a world aligned with Universal Law and Unity Consciousness. Act on it. ETs help those who help themselves. Forget about the main stream media, your politicians, even your scientists who only believe in the programming they received, which is nothing more than recycled ignorance. Look at where most of your brilliant minds end up. They either work for the controllers or are done away with.

Much of the alternative media is also tainted. Do your own research, learn to lead yourselves from your own heart and soul. We know in our heart of hearts what is right, what is service to humanity and the Earth. We also know what is disservice and being on the wrong side of the fence in the days to come will have dire consequences. As far as the UFO community, it needs a major overhaul. So does the new age community, much of which was created by PSY-OPs — another article in itself.

Take back the God within, stop looking outside of yourself and giving your power away to those who truly do not deserve it. Research, research, research, educate yourself. The awakening is here for those who choose, and we do not have the luxury of remaining ignorant, dependent, or asleep in the days to come.

Be well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I chuckle a bit at people who use the word ego as if it was some evil swear obscenity

Ego is merely consciousness of self - which comes from memory of experience. Memory since you played with a rattle in your cradle and learned you were making that enchanted noise with the movements of what was in your hand all the way to memory of how to stand and how to dance and where in your body hurts and why.

Go to a care facility and find someone that got a good whack on the head and got all the brain chemicals and connections scrambled. They have no ego. They babble or singsong just to hear themselves and got no clue that you hear them or that what you say has meaning. They open their mouth when the spoon comes close and a good caretaker learns what is NOT instinct  cause those people dont have it. You can throw away your ego if you want but I advise securing good caretaker babysitters first.

Most everyone in the world is doing the best they can in formatting and programming their own ego for good or ill for self or others and people who presume to know it all blame ego for the stuff it holds

WHILE THEY CLING TENACIOUSLY TO WHAT ALTERED THE EGO INTO WHAT THEY BLAME

Historically has been established the rights and wrongs of Commandment and Laws By those who apparently are excused from obeying what they set for others.

The winner killers plunderers and rapists and slave makers become the all powerful history writers saying what is real and herstory of the mothers and wives and daughters is relegated to the myth trashbin that a real man is supposed to suck in the bulldropings and stick to the real.

Of course the real is never allowed to have any future or dreams or plans as actual or worth considering

That is part of the mind control so that you never think you could possibly control your own mind like you control your hand or urine. ONLY the already formed seed is allowed to be considered real. The harvest CANNOT be real until it is actually on your plate. The farmer is just a mere dreamer before that.

The only proof that most accept is being able to turn on an actual computer and read these already written words. The thoughts inside that brought them out still exist in the unseen spiritual so cannot be considered real even after they produce that palpably observed.

I dont see any "Wrong" in anyone having that view

mainly cause I understand where it comes from.

nor do I have need to have another validate me - MY observer provides my validation.

"The truth shall set you free" is written. Yet 100 people seeing an accident have 100 truths cause there are 100 differently formed egos interpreting.

My world forms to MY senses and what thoughts come to me from what I observe are MY proof that I likely could not even word eloquently enough to prove to another what they cannot hear or see

but it is a delight of my life to meet those that have the eyes to see and the ears to hear such that they and I can spend time with each others heart and mind

and yeah I got old enough now that I choose to spend more of my time with those I feel good with

When Carl Hewitt was alive, I considered it an honor to have so many saturday breakfasts with him and chat on into the afternoon.

When I took beautiful ladies into my life I did not pick ones that would have problems with my words and 'Beliefs' and what I considered real

It is still interesting to get into conversations such as this sparked by James

For the record I know James personally

although time spent face to face was almost always during times he was busy with a lot of party going on around him - for many enjoy being with him, we spent Much time laughing on line one on one or in company

I would venture to bet that if you were to ask

He would smile and say that Yes his Now is bigger than just what already was created in the no longer existing past and he would giggle if you asked him for proof of the reality of some that  he holds in heart and mind

and he would tell you to sit down and wait

and the world will give proof - that is what it is there for

of course some things might take another ten million things to manifest so you might have a long wait for some dawn of manifestation

of something that is already an essential portion of many other people's JOY

Blessings my friend

It has been fun

sorta

• Well some of what you said about ego is right while in the physical body. It does not has anything to do with Soul outside the body. So when soul leaves the body it is not under control of it .  Mind is part of the ego yes. It can think whatever it does is good or bad.  While at the same time knowing one is wrong, that is ego.    
         Ego is not what makes it right or wrong really but maybe just for you. If your ego says it is ok to kill Native people that is what you do. Soul would never do that. Ego can do anything. By saying ego - just means someone else thinks it is wrong.
         For the record I know HIM  personally too. My teacher Of KUNLUN was out on the ranch for many months with him. I have another friend that stayed with him for months too. I did not hear anything good. I met him here where I lived he was staying with my friend. Even when George Kavassilas was going to his ranch for a three day seminar I warned him. He did change after he went out there. I do not think George is what he says he is any more. I could go into the bad things as well. But since James says he is a love and light person- by his own words I will leave it at that. I saw his video of a 40 foot aliens as well. Really????
         On your idea of what ego is, is just your idea, Your ego. Perception is not ego. Awareness is not ego. When you truly think you know more then everyone without the awareness is ego, while you know deep inside it is a lie.   
      • I do not divide Unity in my mind. Ego soul mind human divine all same same to me.

I am can have any words after I am but is still the I.

And for me anyway... no matter what realm one goes to: One IS a body of that realm. My dream hand is as valid as my physical hand although I know it exists because I gained it by having this physical life.

James and I share many ideas but our differences are what makes him such great company. I already have me anytime I wanna be with me.

and I have seen with my own eyes 30 and 50 feet beings that did not resemble humans

But I didnt get a chance to think about asking if they were aliens ha ha ha

but what most makes me chuckle is when you use words to say "You Know" as if you were the observer sitting in the back of *MY* skull

you are using a You-Dentity

and pretending that it validated Your I-Dentity

see? I can do the same thing

It is just one of the things that tickles my mind to notice

• Well when you learn about SOUL travel you learn the total difference between them all.. The same as the difference between soul and spirit. 

Great that you have so many aliens friends. A freind to me is someone that can help me when I need it. Not someone telling me stories. There are many book here for that. Please dirrect me to the book of truth. I will add the Bible has the most in it  to all other books and that is not saying very much. 

If I said I stood with hundreds of beings, would you understand? If I said I stood with almost every angel what would you say? I am crazy.  That is why I wrote one of my book When Truth is called Crazy. 

I will add, I did and it was when i was on my way to God. 

• Yes for your mind -if you attack that you are attacking everything you think you know and everything  you don't know. 

Your 50 friends are not in the higehr worlds, that is said to all people thinking their friends are spiritual beings.  

One truly doesn't become spiritual until they reach the 3 rd realm . That is only the starting point. If you are really interested -which people don't want the truth . There are two paths on this planet that deal with only that. It will help one see and know the truth. Something that many can except. 

Just as the Movie did to the world at a small level. 

• That is just one view point. Definitely not mine, I have been working with abductees most of my life. As well being involved with seeing them. There is no sign of (good watchers). meaning people that care about us. Then add they have been involved with us at many levels. Unless you believe what you read. 
  • Sylvain, I agree, group consciousness does affect us all, and it takes a clear heart centre anchored in Source to ride the waves... ;))

HB1, I believe it was called the Shroud of Turin, although you're right, Shroud of Terran may be more appropriate right now, Terra being a name of this beloved planet Earth....;)

Siriusly, she could do with being shrouded in the purest God-given love every one of us can muster! Feel free to help..............

8115518652?profile=original

•  The origins of Ashtar and the Galactic Federation of Lies

You can believe any story you want that is free will. Now if you want to prove it that is a different story.  Prove IT.
       Dreams are anything you want them to be. If you can even do that? Illusions are things that people see that are not there. Like in stage magic, or seeing water in a dessert. People daydream and many start thinking they are real.
       Stories can become anything the writer wants. Just like the stories of Ashtar, and many others.
     The Bible is the greatest book ever written. Filled with some truth and many stories. There are forty gospels written about it that we have found. Not one agrees totally with any other one. How's that?
        There is so much proof of the things that happened in it that has been proven. Even to as recently as the Chariots found in the sea that Moses parted. Then the most important artifacts is the Shroud of Terran. Still cannot be disproved. The Ark of the Covenant, who ever has it now and even the pieces of Noah's Ark.
     All the stories about Astar where is the proof. Then again what each person does with information is different. Some people think a famous person speaking is proof while others see something and even touch it still doubt it.

The origins of Ashtar and the Galactic Federation of Lies

If you want to read something you can find anything you want good or bad.
        When people say we need to all be loving and compassionate beings, really. Is that going to make people listen? If it does then it will work both ways meaning being able to brainwash people as well. Tell them a great story and they can create it in their mind and then accept it.
       The only truth you will not be able to say I am a liar is that all truth is only relevant to the one perceiving it. Most people's truth will not do anything for someone else. If you follow Thoth, Astar , Jesus , Moses or your ego will it affect anyone else? 
    The Project Avalon Community Forum
    Project Avalon Community Forum
    • Both ver interesting links

• Of course you have a goldfish. I've seen it, in another dimension.

It's there alright, you just can't see it. ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
8 hours ago
More…