Yes,

Fellow ACC members, brothers and sisters of the Golden Age,

this weekend turned GNARLY ugly sad car wreck feelings

my wife finally broke down and told me that all the OFF THE WALL  stuff I am into...

books on Arcturians, Syrians, Pleiadians and Jesus,

Archangel Michael, cosmic Websites with Angels, scattered addresses on my desk, one of which is Bill Brockbader's Jail address so I can write to him, video tapes on Alex Jones 

scandalous reports,

and my constant leaking from my mind,

dribbling statements about how the IRS is going to be gone soon or that the Federal Reserve is going down, vanishing along with humanity's need for money. 

oh oh oh,and

and the out of your fucking mind statements about Bush and Blair tried for being War Criminals and going to jail soon...the seminars I sign up for that are SPIRITUAL  Woo woo...she thinks David Wilcock looks like a lunatic...my hero..she calls a lunatic...

.So I have been HEART/slammed like a force against a steel wall,

the force of an enraged VENUS, a terrified female/wife/mother/mate.

She says our 12 year old daughter is also scared and they are both watching me get farther and farther away from them, a vast divide opening wider and wider...

HER SUFFERING, FEAR, ATTACHMENT, CONFUSION AND BEING MOSTLY LOST in a sea of worry of LACK, that if she loses her husband, the bread winner, she loses her security. Her love for me suddenly sits second fiddle to her overwhelming state of terror, as she watches me change before her.

How many others are going through the same sudden family meltdown?

I was told by my spiritual mentor from Santa Fe. not to count on anything like an EVENT  to suddenly happen that would likely let her finally see that I am telling the truth,

no, I was told, EVERYTHING IS AS IT SHOULD BE...... that who am I to Question GOD and his timing?

Does GOD wear a wristwatch? This is GOD"S BUSINESS, not mine, so focus on my own light.

She also said for me to take a FAST from the internet,

and devote myself entirely to the spirit of my 12 yr old daughter, who is torn and confused and also terrified, not so much of what I am alluding to in the skies above us,

but terrified of a break up of her parents.

I am advised to write on paper, letters to the souls of my two girls, and explain what I am becoming,

and how they will soon find peace and bounty, etc etc...whatever I want to say..

....then I am to  ask Jesus to take the messages to their souls when I burn the paper I write the letters on..

burn them,and know that their suffering souls at least got the message I wanted to tell them.

I am advised to DISENTANGLE MYSELF from the Dark, to pay attention only to the light,

and to shine as bright as I can,

and not to become distracted...either by the internet or the suffering of the soul of my wife,

for I am not to water her garden, but to stay on my side of the garden fence.

Tend your own garden, as each soul tends to their side of the road and theirs only.

Her soul never gave me permission to try and change her, or awaken her. 

But in my egoistic, paternal and loving manner, I want her suffering to end NOW,( I also do not want to move out of my home!)

so I pray for an EVENT NOW, please GOD...if she changes Grrrrrrreat! If she looks up and sees a light display of 100 flying saucers over Manhattan, and says...those silly weather balloons again...then I know its time to split.

Dear GOD, I can feel the pressure building up, its causing the water to vibrate around me as

I tred water in this churning Matrix and getting all GNARLY. Its like a the biggest BOMB ever is just about to blow now, like any day, any hour, any minute. Take a deep breathe I know..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, heres a question? Did you come to this life to experience? What did you come to experience? separation???? I have to remember I have a family that may not be on my level of interest and that's okay as it's where they are at, but it doesn't mean they have to change or I need an event to make them wrong and me right. They know I am into this stuff and my son thinks it's an occult site, lol, so I tell him it's what I am into and it's all about positive change for the best.. I don't pump stuff into him as I think this could be a bit overwhelming, for him to process, due to constant limiting messages around him.....

Communication and taking time out from the internet- yes!!!!

I don't get on the internet etc as such, only to keep up with whats going on as I did come to this life to learn/experience and grow which means I have to get off the net, out of the books, off the tv, off the utube/facebook ....hmmm what other distractions are there .........

Suzexxx

• Wow, take it all in bro and suck it up. I too was going through similar domestic "troubles" then a friend sent me this meditation. I hope it calms your soul and gives you the strength to endure.

I open my heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill my being. In Your presence, I am peaceful, poised, confident and strong.

I relax in Your loving care, dear God, and release all my cares to You, knowing that You are upholding me and sustaining me in all that I do.

As I keep my heart and mind centered in You, God, I feel Your peace infusing my entire being and keeping me serene and secure.

To You, beloved God, I release all sense of turmoil. In the comfort of Your presence, I am content and peaceful.

God, Your presence calms me, quiets the storms around me, and leads me to a place of perfect peace. As I center myself in Your peaceful presence, I let go of every concern and relax in the safety of Your love.

• Wow Colin,thanks for exactly what I was wanting to read....that meditation does wonders for me. In deep gratitude brother.
  • your wife want you 2b (((SLAVE)))simple!!!you do got choice,nobody matter only you!!!think about T,

• Dear Nancy,
    How can il express my gratitude for you well thought out comment to me. Yes it does indeed make sense, and I agree totally about how currency has nothing to do with ascension, and the only gut reply I have to that is....I am a Father, paternal protector type...and wanted to have the assurance of real usable silver at hand even just to get the family through a few weeks of potential chaos.
    I never intended to have her know about it as it was created from a private bank account of mine, but she opened and scrutinized the bank report and saw the wire transfer....all very unintended, so if there was a paper cash collapse, we would have money to get basics for a little while anyway.

The suggestions of the Chakra study is good, but not for her....if it has anything to do with the word "soul" she balks. I do take your suggestion to deal with my own insecurity at this time, based on too much information coming in from so many Divine sources telling us to be prepared...it's daunting to juggle all this all alone, and I am getting very very tired.

Keeping my vibrations high is alone a tough job and I know that a constant effort to be happy and light filled is very hard work in the face of so many sleepers.
    Thank you again for such articulate advise, which I am sure will be read and heeded by many other readers, as for some reason, this discussion seems to keep going and going!
    Much love wise one,
    RLM
    • rlm, you say you have a private bank account that you never intended your wife to know about.... serious error my friend. That is not how partnerships are run, and marriage is a partnership..

• Star Flower, you are so right. This is behavior coming for wanting to protect my family, and building a little nest that I know she would not have approved of, but once things started collapsing around here, and all the panic I know she will go through, I thought this would have been a nice surprise to present her at a time when she would be fearing that all her money in the portfolio was in danger...

It was done out of love, tp protect but you are absolutely right, never to withhold any such information from a spouse. So I am guilty.
        • Time to admit your guilt to your wife. And also admit your need for control. Sincere admission of weaknesses goes a long, long way in my experience.

• i try , on a daily basis to lead people into the light, but some people harbor such resentment and negative feelings that i can usually tell if i should even approach the subject, everyone's vibtation will increase when the time is right for them and being single, as my wife passed in 1999 , makes it alot easier to navigate my path without interference from a signifigant other.she may someday catch up to u , but i believe its an individual experience first, does that make any sense?

namiste

bigt

• Dear Bigfrancis
      Thank you for your reminding me of how so deeply I had gone in my spiritual path just before I got engaged to my wife.
      I had been practicing powerful Shamanic work, went on a pure Ayurvedic diet and began to shed pounds like crazy, and began to approach the feeling that I was close to telepathy, and being able to fly....my marriage simply put a huge END to all that, and my life did a 180 turnaround, had a baby right away, and fell into my new mate's very NORMAL socially accepted patterns of meat eating, coffee, sugar, dairy, and soon I was no longer 6 ft 125 lbs, and slightly transparent, but grew to 150 lbs and came down in my vibrational range drastically.

I assumed it was part of the plan, that would bring this child who so wanted to be born, into this lifetime, and that the marriage itself could last ....now, I wish so much for those days of ultra high vibrations and the feeling that I could levitate if I just worked a little harder..

At least I did experience spiritual bliss and I know it's well worth fighting for again.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"There are several, heralding the advent of AI, among globalists, trying to portray this "technological revolution" as something "wonderful," a "saviour of humanity" and inevitably "modern." Something that will change everything...Something…"
9 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
19 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
19 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
20 hours ago
More…