Replies

• If such a thing occurs, simply do not use the internet/web any more.

On-line use in itself is a ploy to get you wrapped in a negative cultural, to get you to sub-consciously dis-like many things for trivial reasoning.

Although being a hypocrite and using the internet, I have to add that I use it for personal enjoyment and learning opportunities.

Don't let it control your life, and realise who and what you are - in a positive way.

Namaste,
    • well I already got all information I want out from the internet, it should be the emails then with friends all over the place,but hey, there are letters! what happened to the old fashioned letters? its actually the most safe. I pray for the lost souls of the evil, did you know that if some of them turn,what light they can become for the good! and yes, in time all will come. check out www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
      Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
      The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • What they have done is put the taxes up, put travel cost up, put prices up nearly on all things ......
    Then they have contaminated the water that we drink....

Then they spray harmful chemicals on the ground so as to contaminate the food we eat....
    Then they build underground shelters for themselves only incase thing get bad on the surface....
    Now the want to cut us from freedom of communication....
    DO WE NEED SUCH GOVERNMENTS AND LEADERS???
    They will be all cleaned out when we go into 5th Dimension New Earth so their rule is for a limited period now as their time is running out
    Namaste
  • Actually read what it is saying and stop being fearful of things that haven't even happened yet.

ETA: Do whatever you want really, I just think it's a bit ridiculous to put up such a headline when it is clearly a large leap from what the article is saying. Not that I have faith in the US gov't, but internet policing to that scale would be complete political suicide and kill billion dollar online industries... Still it is a slippery slope. 

• you remove the aggression by phasing it out of their genetics.......
  • Ravinder that may be the case in the case of aggressive leaders.......
  • Keep the faith and hold the visual!

• Yeah thank you Suzie... yep.. when we keep allowing the highest energy to work through us .. we go from this: 8115878292?profile=original8115878673?profile=original8115878694?profile=original

.. TO THIS ! 

8115878855?profile=original

8115878493?profile=original

• The most important thing is; what are YOU going to do about it? all of you? its all in OUR hands to stop this madness. yes,it is! we are MORE than the few!
  • I say.. lets violet flame every piece of crap the Government dishes out.. and use our minds to access whatever the f""k we want, whenever we want, where ever we want in the comfort of our own awareness of Prime Creator/ Source energy and by accessing and allowing that Source energy to give us web access with devine Joy ... forget the Government and concentrate on creating your own reality that includes clear Internet access ... focus on what you want.. not what you dont want.. for we energise whatever we put our mind or thoughts and vibration to. Enjoy the web.

Namaste.

8113728891?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr.Berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=G81L2NsRl7vRFuzM"
42 minutes ago
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr. berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=Gj61Q1WsUsMcMvLI"
46 minutes ago
"Thanks for that Drekx. I've been reading and studying these last few days what to do for a perfect Keto and fast combination including checking out what meals to do for keto. Gonna be looking into carnivore diet options as well. I've seen…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And this comment is in answer to Justin's question, on my wall, which is, what do I take during the full 72-hour fast, to maintain basic health...??
Each day, starting last Sunday I have been taking water, with a tea spoon of pink Himalayan salt,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 0900, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The 9D Arcturian Council: Going Where No Other Human Has Gone Before; Channel: Daniel Scranton .
2 hours ago
More…