Lord Buddha channeled by Dr. Susan Sammarco

St. Germain and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

(Note: these messages were given during our weekly Prepare For Change group in Glendale, AZ)

“Lord Buddha”

Did you like your trip?  (Speaking about the guided meditation we just had) Those of you made this for the second time it should've been even more real and more exciting this time. Indeed, it's an opportunity for you to travel home to an aspect of your soul life on this planet. An important aspect as it grows in the importance of what is happening with you and your experience as a soul and for all of those upon the planet who you have come to serve.

James asked what is going to happen in 2015 (During out discussion today).  We  see your homes no longer being your homes. There are many levels of that comment about homes.  Not being at home in your body in the same way any longer. Home is not being comfortable in the homes in which you live for you have a larger calling. Home is not being comfortable on the planet for as the year continues you become aware of your connection to the larger community throughout the universes, the multiverses  and the multi-dimensions.  So home will no longer be comfortable and you will see how that plays out in each of your lives. 

With the changes that are coming it will seem more and more that those around you in your world are not on the same page as you because you are at the beginning of the line as also those who read these words. But on the conveyor belt of life you see more and more people gently move forward as they can more deeply. And indeed, those who are awakened now become more and more comfortable sharing those things which they have come to know and see.

The students were ready to call upon the teachers and all of you who are teachers who have strived to teach will not feel the same level of frustration as in the past as the student will be ready.  Still the knowledge will be served in bite-size servings but it is time to be able to feed one grain of rice at a time to the student who is ready.  Do not expect them to eat a bowl.  Allow them to take one grain of rice at a time as a bite of truth.  Allow for that to be chewed and swallowed and the students saying that they are ready again for another piece.

You will see this group take another large boost in population as you work more effectively through those means of communication that are being made available. You will see more and more students coming.  And as you bring them into the fold they become the teachers again. They come with curiosity and they come of love and they come with a deep sense of service.

All of you in this room, even those who were not on the advance (our recent Flagstaff Advance/retreat), all of you are here at this point in time and  particularly today because it was meant for you. The trip to Tibet (our guided meditation today) will be something that can be pulled back into your dreams or your meditations very easily for there are those with open arms who are awaiting you.  “Take me away,” you can tell them and you can move again into that consciousness and into that location.

The world is prepared now for the changes. Things had to break and fracture and be darkest before the light. The battle, the Armageddon that the Christians had been prepared for has been taking place. Not in the way that that those in this room look at things but it has been a battle between the Dark and the Light. And even those who read the Book of Revelations out of the Christian Bible can find more and more symbolism that makes sense at this point in time, in the End Times.  Not the End Times, such as the end of time but the end times before the arrival of the New Awakening, the arrival of the Christ Consciousness and the arrival of the new light upon the Earth.

This is the time, my friends, and you have been called. You have received new instructions this day. We look forward to hearing what you wish to share.

Can we ask questions about our trip to Tibet?

If you would like to share please do so at this time.  You may share now if you would like to share something with my further explanation or wait until all of channeling is completed. It is up to you.

They took me to a little room where there was a little table and chairs and they presented to me a gold cup and the cup was rounded at the top. I couldn’t drink out of it. It was gold and they told me it was a prosperity cup, and that I was being blessed with prosperity and as long as I had it. I was trying to understand what does the cup mean?

The cup was rounded because this was a symbolic cup is not in the drinking of beverage, let us say water, for instance that would fill your body with the necessities that the physical body needs from water and the higher-level spirit filled. This particular cup is the type that represents as they said prosperity so it is to be used to remind yourself of your power of prosperity and to actually give prosperity into the world, Joanna, to give to others that which you have manifested so abundantly for yourself and so successfully that you will be doing that even more greatly.  You have the gifts of abundance that flows into the physical world in that way as money, as good deeds, as good gifts. So it is a totally different symbolic meaning for this particular cup not to take within your own being of spirit in water but to be given to the world.

Does that make sense to you?  Yes, yes, yes.

Peace and blessings, Lord Buddha. Please accept my humble obeisance. I imagined a Light Being help me guide me in interpreting my future role.

Dear Brother, Moses, peace and blessings. The meaning of this book I would share with you. As all symbols are personal symbols and they will become more and more known to you. Let me share that the meaning of this book is that it is a Book of Life for you showing you and will show you the many different paths you have taken and the wisdom and intelligence that you bring forward with them now.

As you read this book as you open it and scan the pages in your dreams and in your meditations you will have more and more of your multi-dimensional past, present and future lives jump off of the pages and into your heart, into your mind and into your understanding.  With this then you are even more capable of walking into your master hood, walking on your path because you are not limited in any way, any of those in this room, you are not limited in any way from the in your meditations see yourself turning the pages, see yourself allowing those images and those messages to flow into you.  We will look forward in weeks to come for you to share some of those experiences that you have had in the past in many different ways! 

Does this give you clarity, Brother? Blessings to you.

Jeremy, you have not spoken and we know this is a difficult challenge, that of being with this strange group in this way. We wish to say thank you for the travels that you have been on. We know that you have been studying Buddhist stories and parables and insights. Yes, you had many of these with you throughout your life but this is also a path that you have walked before.  Does it feel comfortable to you, Brother?

Do you have anything you would like to have answered today? We are glad you have come to the group today!

Again, this is an especially wonderful year. A year that will be filled with wonders! Be always expectant of great good. Know that those times of challenges in the way that humans have lived for hundreds and thousands of years is passing. Know that the new evolution of consciousness the new rising of the new human will not have the sadness that has been plaguing the planet for such a long time.

I continue to work with this group to be with you and to love you. Today we will close this session as I a send a vision forth.  Imagine that there is a new sun rising in this room. See the sun glowing as it has deep gold, red, oranges and new colors you will see for this is a, a new dimension of the sun, a new vibration , a new frequency of the sun . And it fills each of you with the love and light of all who are with you and all upon the planet as it unites you as One with all. I will speak with you again. Blessings. Namaste.

“One Who Serves”

Greetings.  This is “One Who Serves” here. Be back here briefly with you again. Preparing the way for another. 

“St. Germain”

This is St. Germain. It is time that I would be with you again with this group for as you know now there are many changes that are coming to this planet to each individual on this planet. Although the changes that are coming and have been prophesied for so long may not come as you expect them at all times. But come they will for there is nothing that can hold them back any longer it has been a long process has it not? And you each one here and all those who resonate to these words have been waiting and preparing for this for a very long time. And you are each one now coming into your own. Coming into the level of expression that is your understanding, the understanding that you have that you have been in the process of making all of this happen.

You each one, those of you the Lightworkers, have been those that have been bringing this about.  You have come to this planet to this evolution for a reason. Many of you have been told you volunteered and yes indeed, most of you have volunteered. But what have you volunteered for? Many of you wonder why did I volunteer?

But yet as you look back on those times when the forming of this country was in the beginning process and even I myself found myself there at that time to bring about these new changes to this country. Indeed to bring about these changes to the world for even though it is the United States that worked with these changes predominantly the entire world has benefited from much of this.

But much of this has been turned just as those words of Yeshua have been turned, those words of the Constitution and the Declaration  (of Independence) turned by those who would take these words and use them for their own means. But always understand there is always a means to an end and the end is in sight.  Even those words that were uttered so long ago in your 1776, even those words that were put down on paper, they are just now beginning to come into fruition and understanding.  For what are people doing throughout this country?  They are beginning to look once again at the word, the ideal  “Republic”.  Not democracy. Democracy is the old way. It is the way of manipulation. You are not a Democracy.  You are a Republic. You were always meant to be such.  

You are moving back toward that once again. So along with those various changes that have been mentioned and many are speaking of as arrests, as a revaluation, as in NESARA, all of these things are true and are going to be. But along with this is the coming together once again of the Republic for which it stands.  What is it that you stand for? You stand for freedom. You stand for love and for Oneness.  And is it not time for that Oneness to begin to seep out into the general population?  This idea of Oneness is foreign to many across the planet but you would be amazed at how many there are who understand this term, this deeper understanding.  For deep within each individual on the planet there is an awareness that we are all One, have always been One and have never not been One.

Many have been caught up in the illusion that they are separate. This is the furthest thing from the truth and as you know the truth shall set you free. And the truth is coming, my friends the truth is going to come, like a cascade, like an avalanche coming down from the mountains.  This avalanche is going to overrun everything in its path. But it is an Avalanche of Truth and a Tsunami of Love. Nothing that is in its path will be able to withstand this.

This is the year you are moving into. And although it may not happen all at once it will be a process that will continue to gain momentum just as a rock or a stone rolling down the hillside rolls faster and faster and faster. This is what is going to happen. First it will be starting off slow and gain momentum and the dominoes will begin to fall one after another.  And you will find as you seek the truth, the truth will be there. And toward the end of this next year, even before that,  many of the truths that have been hidden so well by those that seek to control,  many are going to see that these truths have been in plain sight all the time.

You will find that this is a new preparing for your missions as you spoke of in your discussion earlier. You are all here for a reason and that reason is going to change for that time has past but do know that in this year, your 2015, all that you have planned for, all that you have waited for will begin to come into fruition. Much of it will be culminated in this year as well. It will seem at times as a whirlwind spinning around you but you within that whirlwind, you will be in the eye of the hurricane. Know that at any time you can bring the Violet Flame within you and burn out any of the old programming that still remains. Use it is a tool as it was meant to clean out the old, burn out the old bring in the new.

I am St. Germain.  I am that I am. We are all in this together and together we will bring it all forth. Peace and love with each of you.

One Who Serves:

Greetings to you.  Always so enjoyable to be with you.

Can come up with a message here. It is important to know things that as these times continue on you are in the right place at the right time in the right moment you all have the experience of being the ones who will bring this about. As you have heard many times and we keep repeating that you are the ones that you have been waiting for.

Yes we are here, we are helping. The Agarthan’s are here helping. The Galactics are helping. All the angels are here. Everyone is here but you are the ones that must make it all happen.  You are the boots on the ground.  How do you make it happen?

You make it happen with your visualization skills that you are learning and working with, your imagination. You make it happen by believing it and it will be.  How many of you looked toward the Sedona area and see the City of Light? Not one probably because you don’t believe it. We are telling you to look to that area and see the City of Light there. Not with your physical eyes but with your Third Eye, your imagination.  And then when you have materialized it within your imagination then open your physical eyes with your Third Eye still operating and see the glimpse of it there, just a feathery look, as you look within the wisp of the smoke.  You will see the outline of it.

This goes for all. For looking at the sky into the clouds and seeing those cloud ships they are there! Open your eyes with your Third Eye first. We have given this many times in many different ways. And we ask you now to be those teachers but also to go forth and show how it is to happen.

You have been given much, those who are in this group. You have been given much, those who would read these words. You have been shown a great deal but now it is time to take all of this training that you have received not just over this lifetime but for many lifetimes. You have been training for this, working for this.  Now it is time to bring it all forth, to manifest this New Golden Age upon the Earth.

That is our message. Are there any questions before we release channel? No questions?

Then we will move on and leave you with this parting understanding.  In these continuing times ahead, especially in this first month here in your January, know and prepare for much to happen behind the scenes yes, but also that will come forth in various truths. Can not give anything in terms of date or any specific happening but begin to know that you are going to see the truths open up more than they have up until now and it will become more and more and more prevalent as the year continues on one after another. And as the saying goes in the movie that James has seen “You want to know the truth but can you handle the truth?” (From “A Few Good Men”)

We think as we asked the question we already know the answer. We know that you know that you can handle the truth and you are wanting the truth, so if you are wanting the truth, then bring it about and make it happen, create it. And you do this predominantly by letting go of the old programming, the old ways. Do not get caught up in the various fear mongering that is still continuing to happen for those that get caught up in that will be kept in that. Know that and believe that!  Do not let yourself get caught up into it for it will catch you as a trap and hold you there.

Shanti.. Peace be with you. Be the One.

Channeled by Dr. Susan Sammarco and James McConnell
www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings
Article may be reproduced in its entirety if authorship and authors website is clearly stated

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏.

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
9 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
41 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
54 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
2 hours ago
More…