Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

german woman says obama is just like hitler and describes from first hand account in the 20's

German woman says Obama is the same as Hitler

rhttp://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Hyperinflation_in_Germany...

Wow...

Wake up...

The writing is on the wall...

Views: 1007

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To somesyimnot:  No problem.

there is a difference between judging what will poison your body, and judging what you deem tolerable on a personal or spiritual level.

Yes, that statement in itself is a judgment.  I'm not saying all judgment is not necessary, I am saying that perhaps we shouldn't judge others actions so quickly without understanding the whole scope of things.

We may claim we have the "whole picture", but one who says they do have the whole picture in plain sight knows nothing at all.

I know it-3rd way economics -now he doig this without the jews as the bogeyman but the rich are the thing to despise to pump up his base-bamas worth millions

Yes, o-BOMB-a, the Black Hiter.

The black Hitler? xD You can't seriously believe that. I mean really, in all honesty, you don't actually believe that. So why say it, if that's not what you really think or feel. I don't understand people sometimes, how can people be so disconnected from their soul..that they say things they don't even mean.

Sorry it's not that simple lol It's not black and white like that. This is what's called simple minded thinking, where this plus this must equal that. It doesn't always work that way in the real world.

And yea I do like Obama, because I know he's a good man, I can feel it, and I can sense it from him when I study him. And there's alot of signs that give him away as a good guy, but most people wouldn't know how to recognize them. Don't believe everything you read. Mark my words, time will tell the story, of the light in him, and all you guys will have to acknowledge you were wrong.

To John Jancar:  I will NEVER acknowledge that I'm wrong on 0-BOMB-A because I know I'm RIGHT.

To John Jancar:  I SERIOUSLY DO BELIEVE THAT.  Are you trying to play the race card with me?  Are you falling for all this crap?  DO THE RESEARCH.  I DO MEAN WHAT I SAY. 

No I'm not playing the race card, race has nothing to do with it. You were the one who called him the black Hitler, I didn't mention anything about race. And seriously, only a fool would call Obama the black Hitler, or think that Obama is anything like Hitler. They're not the same at all, not even close. It's just plain ignorance to say that.

To John Jancar:  In another post about our Dear Leader you tried to make it a race thing so I thought that you were doing that again.  It's not ignorate to call a spade a spade.  LOOK AT HIS ACTIONS.  DO THE RESEARCH. 

I think bama would like to be something like Chavez but with 3rd way economics as hitler called it, minus the cancer

lol...nice one.. this guy makes very good commentary... the whole political system is a giant circus... show-business everything...

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
51 minutes ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hi dear Valana, thank you, much appreciated....it's all okay, and I'm so glad this has…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"You ask, will I approve such a feast this Drekxmas..? I reply; only if Corbynated chicken is…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"His 'red wall' devastated and in ruins, Corbyn prepares his future, but still defends his…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: Declassified in 2020, video by David Wilcock

Pete Peterson's FINAL INTERVIEW now in a free movie!CLICK HERE!Genuine RESULTS Are Happening!The US…See More
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
6 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Agarther's discussion The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship