What is it that the galactic federation is truly saying, only one way to find out go straight to the sources mouth and ask someone who has experiences with both the good the bad and the downright nordic ugly ones that is referred to something like the wraith in the t.v show (stargate).

http://georgekavassilas.org/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it is very intensive if people really truly start to focus on there intuent abilities more often.
  • well john i can not answer for you, you have to answer to yourself, i like that in you, about time people started taking that responsibility back to thyself, re-thinking who they are and what they are becoming. Good opinion of expression but i truly care not your lack of follow through all i care is about sharing information, thats all i was doing.
  • How are we to know that George isn't the fake? Does it matter? It seems to me that, ultimately, its between you, your higher self, and the Supreme Being of many names. The rest is just mind games.
    • John nobody was suggesting that George is the real deal or a fake, what we are saying is he brings up a valid point. He even said not to take his word for it, but to go within your heart center and the truth will come from within. You are are right that the rest is mind games, seek answers from within not externally.
      • Hello Wade, I first came across George last year, watched a rather lenghty series of videos of him speaking and found him to be very interesting in a disturbing sort of way. I like to think that I can take in any information withoutr necessarily having to make a firm judgement as to its authenticity. George, on the other hand came across as quite adamant that he was privy to the real deal and the others weren't and I as the viewer NEEDED to see it according to his reality paradigm or ELSE! I'm not closing the case on this uncertainty on my part at all, yet. My conclusions about this matter and many others are currently suspended and I'm quite comfortable with that. George just didn't "feel" quite so genuine to me, although I do appreciate the urging to seek the answers within and I intend to continue doing just that. By the way, I've never been a "dyed in the wool believer in any of this stuff.....Ashtar, Jesus, Sananda, Elvis's Ghost, whatever. The truth is inside and we are it and it IS. Thank You for dialogue.
  • You absolutely right my brother we need to spread the word out there far and wide so people know what's going on. George really resonated with me, that man is speaking from his heart and that's what I love about him.
  • Ascension and Beyond
    website of George Kavassilas
    Introduction | Questions and Answers | Personal Messages | Leave a Comment | Contact George | Community Forum

Thank you for taking an interest in my work. It is an honour and a privilege for me in having the
    opportunity to share my experiences, knowledge and therefore wisdom gained, with you and our Human Family.

Please understand the Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Council of Light of which I am a part is not the same as a group calling themselves the galactic federation of light. At the time I gave my 2004 presentation I too was being manipulated by the galactic federation of light, however the majority of information provided is valid. As you read and understand my work this distinction will become important to each and everyone of us.
    Talks with George

March 2010
    Our Journey and the Greatest
    Secret on Earth

July 2009
    2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways
    to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness

March 2009
    Our Journey and the Grand Deception

October 2008
    The Divine Feminine in Our Journey

July 2004
    google video | download [477MB]

Latest Updates

New Poetic Message entitled, My Ego My Greatest Teacher,
    Interview posted - "Project Camelot Radio" w Kerry Cassidy,
    MUST WATCH video: 'Conversation with George' 16 August,
    MP3s available for all videos (reload pages for updated links)

Coming Soon: New Interviews
    Live Q&A with George (streaming video and text)
    Harmonic Equation
    of Ascension

Part 1 - written June 2008
    Part 2 - written July 2008
    Poetic Messages

My Ego My Greatest Teacher
    Our Divine Father
    Our Divine Mother
    Our Family
    Messages From The Heart
    Conversations with George

16 August 2010
    10 August 2010

Interviews

"Project Camelot Radio" 3 Sep 2010
    with Kerry Cassidy on ArgusoogRadio
    [ stream| youtube| mp3 ]

"Living In The NOW" 12 Aug 2010
    with Kimberley Jaeger & Gary Moore
    Aired 17 August on BlogTalkRadio
    [ stream| youtube| mp3 ]
    Messages From Kindred Spirits

by Brigitta Keck
    Response to the ‘Briefings
    of the Allies of Humanity’

by Leone Kennedy
    Being|Teaching | Freedom |
    The Heart of Conviction

by Laura Magdalene Eisenhower
    Message from the Divine Mother Sophia

by Randy George
    Letter to Project Camelot |
    2nd Letter to Camelot/Avalon |
    Symbolic Representation |
    The Veil of Illusion

The files on this website are available via a Creative Common License. I encourage that you share the
    files freely for non-commercial purposes, but I ask that you do not make any changes to the original.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
5 minutes ago
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into how to block the side effect of carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_GSDbxCbE"
1 hour ago
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 09.00, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
2 hours ago
"Justin...I like the meals Berg enjoys....We each have to use these principles and create our own diets, which will vary, depending on location and access to produce...In Europe we have a large range of European cheeses....Berg buys some of these...I…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   The 5 Principles Of Co-Creation By Solara An-Ra & The Pleiadian Councils Of Light  The very happiest of Equinoxes dearest Light Tribe of Gaia!I offer here a gift from the Pleiadian Councils of Light ... as usual they are delightfully playful -…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
4 hours ago
More…