Beloved Gautama Buddha
David Christopher Lewis

Livingston, Montana

Gautama Buddha Delivers the Thoughtform for the Year 2015

Most Gracious and Beloved Ones, Heartfriends throughout the World, Divine Lovers of the One God, Initiates of the Sacred Fire—an Eternal Flame that Burns within Your Heart,

I come with the energy of the new year locked within my breast, which I would vouchsafe to you as holy servitors of light in order that you may progress effulgently as budding ones in this coming year to grace all life with your own Buddhic essence, to bless every lifestream with whom you have contact in any way with that love that originates from the heart of God in the Great Central Sun. Yes, you as mindful ones may walk consciously and participate in the alchemy of divine love in new and beautiful ways as you muse with us to co-create a new world of beauty, harmony and peace right where you are.

The winds of the Holy Spirit are blowing and converging within various foci and nexus of light within our world, bringing about a restoration of wholeness through the ray of integration, bringing about a new peaceable kingdom, first within the soul and heart and then within the greater world of life as a whole across our Earth.

When the sanctity of beingness is accepted within, when an understanding of true stillness manifests through inner silence, there I am and there the All-Buddha comes to infuse within you and within the All a new radiant field that conveys much of God’s grace. You become, dearest one, an exponent of freedom and truth through integrating all of the frequencies of divine light and the virtues of God where you are, by truly manifesting the totality of your being in every conscious moment, within every heartfelt breath, within every mindful heartbeat that you experience.

Now an angel of Sanat Kumara comes before me to present the thoughtform for this year dawning of 2015 as it is celebrated in the Western world—your world, precious ones. And the thoughtform is this: a Maltese cross superimposed over a double dorje, which in turn forms both a vertical and a horizontal infinity sign. The Maltese cross spins clockwise, and the double dorje, which you may note is similar in form, spins counterclockwise. And these together form a spiritual torsion field of divine light and radiance through which the Great One emerges to bless all life with his teachings on heartstreaming divine love through advanced alchemy.

You may utilize this thoughtform, blessed ones, in co-creating anything that you choose that is righteous and sanctioned by divine law. You may see this thoughtform manifesting before you in every direction and in multidimensions as a portal through which co-creativity manifests. For through the divine rays that are extended through this torsion field, you will have access to the all-power, wisdom and love of the Divine One. And you will know surely within yourself that you, as a nexus of light, are the alchemist for this age with the Master Saint Germain, that you are the One with the Master El Morya Khan, that you are the One with the blessed Mother Mary and her Jesus to illumine peoples everywhere and to project the fire of your heart in a cosmic array into anything—any situation, enterprise or issue that arises in your world—for light, divine light, to resolve all, to bless all, to charge all.

You have heard the Master Alchemist speak of this year as one of integration, and I too affirm it. As you awaken each morning, seek in some way to conform to and to align yourself with this ray of integration for the highest outpicturing of your Divine Selfhood and for a new law of love-wisdom to alight upon and be impregnated within the Earth.

[Master intones:] AH, OH, AUM

We are one in the sun-fire radiance of divine love-wisdom, and through our oneness we are victorious within the Buddhic spheres of beingness and illumination. Peace, progress, purity always are thine.

www.heartscenter.org

Copyright © 2015 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted as long as full credit is given to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Correspondence and contributions may be sent to P.O. Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nice one AE congrats friend :)"
1 minute ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
15 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
47 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
More…