Swedish company Oumph! is hoping to impact positive change in the world...IT SURE MADE A POSITIVE CHANGE

The award-winning plant meat company's flagship flavors are: Pulled Oumph!, Thyme & Garlic, Kebab Spiced, and The Chunk - which are rich in protein and fiber, as well as a good source of iron and folic acid.

8115748661?profile=original

8111180091?profile=original

8111180659?profile=original

8111180673?profile=original

8111180864?profile=original

8111180694?profile=original

I saw Oumph Stall at shows in London Olympia and London Excel and I tried it and I liked it very much.

Oumph is for everyone including Vegetarians and Vegans so go for it. 

Now I get Oumph from Wholefoods or Tesco which is cheaper and I have it atleast once a week.

I sometimes have Oumph with Cassava Chips and it’s a real good tasty combination 

This is what they say about Oumph 
We believe in mouth-watering food. Food that’s delicious, easy to cook, and crazy good for the environment. And that’s Oumph! Really good food, made from beans, with a climate impact so low that you, and everyone else on this planet, can eat it every day. Epic.*
So welcome to Oumph! We’re so happy to have you on our journey!

*Plant protein is resource efficient and have low climate impact. Oumph! is rich in protein and fibre. And a source to iron and folic acid. Read more on WWF!

We are convinced that a great taste experience is key to a food culture where there’s enough food to go around for everyone, even when there are nine billion people on earth. That’s why we created Oumph! With it’s completely unique structure and texture, it’s unlike anything else from the plant kingdom.
We are driven by an ambition to decrease our climate impact drastically, while increasing the health of as many people as possible. And Oumph! will help do just that. We’ve developed several varieties of Oumph!, seasoned and unseasoned, for you to use in an endless choice of dishes. So, whether you want to sauté, boil, grill, deep-fry or heat it over open fire, you’ll find the perfect match. Just do whatever tickles your fancy!
The words “you have to try it for yourself” have never been truer…

FULL INFORMATION @ https://oumph.se/

I make Oumph Chunks with Chips or Cassava Chips which taste even better 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oumph goes very well with cassava chips ..yes taste real good 

• I shall meet the Oumph team members at The Plant Based Show at Excel and GoOrganicFestival at Batersea Park if they are there but I did tell them about The Plant Based Show so more then likely they will be there. 

The GoOrganicFestival is mainly Organic products but a few stall will have as natural as possible products.

I go to a lot of shows as I get to know new products before they are in the retailers 

• 8115766857?profile=original

ottimo , ma , dove si trovano ? quanto costano ? se costano poco e sono in vendita in negozi hard discount forse avranno diffusione ma se costano tanto chi li acquista ? la solita elite vegana che frequenta negozi di lusso e erboristerie alla moda ......e i poveri guardano.......

=======================================================================

great, but where are they? how much do they cost ? if they are cheap and are on sale in hard discount stores, they will probably have diffusion but if do those who buy them cost so much? the usual vegan elite who frequents luxury shops and fashionable herbalists ...... and the poor look .......

• Check on their website and for more info contact them and they will tell you if available in your area 

• While I am posting this I am sitting outside Canary Wharf I am eating Oumph Chunks with Chips and I always add Himilyian Salt, Organic Ginger and Organic Turmeric with Organic Black Pepper and some organic mixed spices

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
7 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
23 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
45 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 hour ago
More…