I am very curious as to if anyone has heard the agenda and so called aspirations of this anamous group that has set up this siteup if u could even call it that. Everyone assisting in these so called world wide arrests could only hope that the man speaking out now is the real deal. I would like to hear others opinions. On this matter would b greatly appreciated..tyre all my love sent to the wonderful souls on this site....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I started to listen to an interview with Drake a few weeks ago and I think a woman from the Sons and Daughters of the Patriots and I was turned off by it.  However, today someone sent me an email from a minister calling on all ministers to get the interview with David Wilcock and Drake out to everyone.  This time I listened to the 3 hour interview and found it quite interesting and believable.  Whether or not the plan gets carried out, I don't know, but he insisted there was no stopping the arrests of the Cabal.  My thought is that we better be prepared in case the plan is carried out.  He indicated that we need to have 30 days worth of food, and whatever you consider necessary supplies.  He said services will be interrupted.  It is also very important to stay calm and encourage others to do the same.  I encourage you to listen to the interview and make your own decision about it.  I'll see if I can post the info here.

http:/pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/the-pentagon-wants-this-to-go-viral

• I think Drake is a man who cares deeply for his country. I am a true believer in his message and think at the very least it brings hope to a lot of people and some of those people have no hope. This can only be a good thing.

Light and Love Magician.

• I am not sure about this, but I did listen to an interview between a man going by the name of Drake that represents Freedom Reigns.US and David Wilcock.  Drake seemed very sincere when talking to David.  I am on the fence completely about David so I am not sure about this Drake guy but he had some interesting things to say that resonated with me.  I hope what he says is what will occur but will believe it when I see it.  Guess we will see whether they are genuine in due time, but Drake is definitely interesting and believable to me.  Here is a link to check out for the Wilcock/Drake interview.  Hope this helps.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog 

Let me know if this link does not work.  I have the transcript saved to my hard drive and can send it to you if need be.

• Link works fine. Thank you for posting. I have family and friends in rural areas and the dial up internet they have is slow, very slow. This will be easy to print and fax or e-mail so they can read it. Sending Light and Love your way Marique.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
18 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
18 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
19 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
19 hours ago
More…