FORMER BEATLE RINGO STARR CLAIMS THE “REAL” PAUL MCCARTNEY DIED IN 1966 AND WAS REPLACED BY LOOK-ALIKEThe former drummer of the Beatles, Ringo Starr, surprised the world this morning during an interview in his luxurious Californian residence, when he admitted that the 45-year old rumors about the alleged death of Paul McCartney in 1966 were actually true.In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Inquirer, Mr. Starr explained that the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash on November 9 1966, after an argument during a Beatles’ recording session. To spare the public from grief, the Beatles replaced him with a man named William Shears Campbell, who was the winner of a McCartney look-alike contest and who happened to have the same kind of jovial personality as Paul.“When Paul died, we all panicked!” claims Ringo, obviously very emotional. “We didn’t know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire Billy Shears as a temporary solution. It was supposed to last only a week or two, but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better than Paul. The only problem was that he couldn’t get along with John, at all.”William Shears Campbell, better known as Billy Shears, does indeed “disappear ” from records in 1966 and traces of him can be found after Paul’s alleged deathREAD MORE PLUS SEE PHOTOS @http://tapnewswire.com/2015/02/ringo-says-paul-died-in-1966/PLUS OUR FRIEND IndianInTheMachine stated the same @http://www.indianinthemachine.com/waspaulmccartneyreplaced.htmlPLUS WATCH VIDEO @http://youtu.be/ovp8DAf-m30PLUS WATCH VIDEO :Paul McCartney's Double Admits He's Not The Real Paul McCartney to Dave Letterman@ http://youtu.be/q6XZqlywuV0

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wish people would look into things a little deeper before posting them here. It's already been proved it's a hoax!

The guy they said that replaced Paul who's name I can't remember is a fictional character from one of their albums.

The media company that first put the story up, actually doesn't exist it's satire BS channel.

If I'm wrong. I appologize in advance. Let the real Ringo please explain. I just think this is just a waste of hot air.

•               Check out Sir Paul in this track.... classic!!!

• The new Sir Paul McCartney is excellent and his past wife Linda was very good promoting vegetarian food of a high standard and very tasty. Paul is also a humanatrian doing good deeds helping others in good causes
  • HERE'S MY PROBLEM WITH THE PAUL MCCARTNEY IS DEAD CLAIM.  First off, if Ringo did make such a statement, the alternative media would be all over this story like flies at an unprotected meat market.  Second, the claimed  facial comparison differences with the nose and mouth fail to take into account that McCartney was in a motor scooter accident in 1966 that caused a chip tooth, a bloody nose, and facial abrasions (McCartney reportedly grew a mustache to cover up the injuries).  And sorry, but accidents do cause changes to nose size and your smile.  Third, the claim that McCartney was detained in Japan for an excessive long time was not due to his fingerprints failing to match up to pre-1966 fingerprints (when the Beatles toured there), but rather because he was traveling with a 1/2 pound of marijuana (which classifies him as an illegal drug trafficker with that amount).  Finally, I look at guitar styles and how the fretboard is fingered (and locations).  And if there is one thing that does not change, it's how a guitar player plays a song (UNLESS IT'S INTENTIONAL, AS ERIC CLAPTON TURNED HIS ELECTRIC GUITAR JAM "LAYLA" INTO AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR BALLAD).  I looked at how Paul played "I Saw Her Standing There" before 1966 and after, and he hits the same notes on the same locations of the fretboard and still holds the bass the same way and height and position in both.  Check it out yourself.

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K4v02... for 2014 Paul McCartney playing "I Saw Her Standing There."

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZMQU4c1pEg&feature=player_deta... for 1964 Paul McCartney playing "I Saw Her Standing There

• You know what you are cursed with, friend Malcom....?? BASIC COMMON SENSE..... ;-) 

You're just too clever by far....I love ya....!! Also, that expression you used is potential goldust....It has such massive visualisation potentiaities, also...

"LIKE FLIES AT AN UNPROTECTED MEAT MARKET..!"  Hehehehhee...!! Great expression, which I might just use in my next political blog, if usefully pertainent.....I'll keep a mental note on that one....Thanx, Drekxy

• Thanks Drekx.

• .........I still have a hard time accepting rumors that pure musical genius of paul Mccartney that died in car accident was replaced by imposter of even better musical genius that looked just liked him, unless they have a army of clones for every famous person available in 20th and 21st century  it doesnt make any sense..................

• First & foremost... Paul did not die & he was not replaced by an imposter. But make no mistake about it, the Beatles, who amazingly were only together for 7 years, traveled deep into the Rabbit Hole... they were at the center point of a massive global transformation / psychedelic revolution & were well aware of the powers they wielded. They also loved to add to their mystery by playing with their fans by multilayering their tracks & adding 'clues' that could be seen in pics, & heard when a record was played backwards etc. ~The Abby Road cover was a great example of this... it wasn't just that Paul was barefoot, you'll also notice that all the other Beatles have their left foot forwards, while Paul has his right. Paul is also holding a cigarette which was interpreted as symbolic as the last smoke before execution. & finally, on the VW Bug in the background, the license plate reads- 28 if. Paul was 27 at the time. (enter Twilight Zone Music)

8115242694?profile=original

Listen... 

• When the Beatles broke up, John blamed Paul... & he called him out on the hard hitting track, How Do You Sleep. The song still gives me chills... only heightened by the fact that George is playing slide guitar on it, which gives you an idea of where he stood. In the track, John also directly addresses the Paul is dead conspiracy... enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65oKxZ5tVA
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      • One can only imagine how the lyrics & the intensity of that song cut to the bone for Paul... but in keeping with how they were communicating at the time, he directly responded to John with the track Too Many People, from his album Ram...  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 minute ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
23 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
28 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
52 minutes ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
53 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
57 minutes ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…