Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

For the commanders so and so of such and such fleets/ship

I've noticed a few people around here claiming to be commanders/ admirals/ persons in charge ect of some ship or fleets. Now that's all fine and dandy, if you've assumed that all this UFO/ET/Spirituality stuff is true, then it's equallily plausible that we've got some people in charge of these many millions of ships.

The only question I have is..

If you're down here.. .. then who's doing your job up there? o.O

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

~very well put! thank you for the example.. ;0)~
Hmmmm. I must have a Love ship...I don't consciously remember seeing it though. I believe that since everything is energy, whatever name you have personally or describing your work, is what you resonate with in your own uniqueness of you...I do what I love best, and what I think is the most important:
LOVE!!
Ben had said "what you think matters, will be matter"...well Love matters, and Nature is Love
We are progressing everyday with our questions, and with a growing awareness there is more Light on the path.
Love, Light and Blessings to you and all

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Juan Martin Gonzalez replied to the discussion 'Yeshua, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- "THE ASCENSION PROCESS IS ALL ABOUT REIGNITING THE FLAME WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND TO ALL OF MANKIND, AND TO ALL OF LIFE" Via James McConnell'
"AMAD@: Es muy correcto esa llama es Dios en cada uno, el Ser que cada uno es por toda la…"
15 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Antarctica Mystery: Chilean Military Plane Goes Missing; and the coming solar Catastrophe cycle

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Antarctica-Mystery-Chilean-Military-Plane…See More
47 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'DEC. 12, 2019 is a 12:12:12 Day, STAY FOCUSED ON THE LIGHT - Vlog # 144'
"Oh thank you for this, Amparo...when Patricia was just starting out I think, when I first came…"
53 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post DEC. 12, 2019 is a 12:12:12 Day, STAY FOCUSED ON THE LIGHT - Vlog # 144
56 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dearest Amparo, Val wanted me to send this to you and his message and we found no place on your…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"And I appreciate you...and Val wants you to know that he appreciates you so very much as…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked James McConnell's discussion Yeshua, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- "THE ASCENSION PROCESS IS ALL ABOUT REIGNITING THE FLAME WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND TO ALL OF MANKIND, AND TO ALL OF LIFE" Via James McConnell
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship