I've noticed a few people around here claiming to be commanders/ admirals/ persons in charge ect of some ship or fleets. Now that's all fine and dandy, if you've assumed that all this UFO/ET/Spirituality stuff is true, then it's equallily plausible that we've got some people in charge of these many millions of ships.

The only question I have is..

If you're down here.. .. then who's doing your job up there? o.O

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmmm. I must have a Love ship...I don't consciously remember seeing it though. I believe that since everything is energy, whatever name you have personally or describing your work, is what you resonate with in your own uniqueness of you...I do what I love best, and what I think is the most important:
    LOVE!!
    Ben had said "what you think matters, will be matter"...well Love matters, and Nature is Love
    We are progressing everyday with our questions, and with a growing awareness there is more Light on the path.
    Love, Light and Blessings to you and all

• Thank you pathfinder and Shelly for your kind and loving comments! Blessings to you both...
  • Another point worth pondering in all sincerity and I say it with love from my heart is that it seems that if one is truly without ego, why would you care what someone's title or titles are? Did it ever occur that it was given to them by higher Adepts, The Ascended Masters, the higher echelon from the Ashtar Command, or the Galactic Federation of Light or from the Creator himself? We all have a purpose to serve; a mission and path that is ours alone to carry out. Only can the higher self knowingly carry out that plan. When ego gets in the way, it decreases one's vibration and can distract us from our real mission and purpose which is service to others. Everyone evolves and ascends according to the level they are at. While it is curious and exciting to wonder, we should be concentrating on the task at hand, that we too may be of the knowledge and understanding of how this could be and is most definitely possible at the creation level. There are many books and articles on ascension and initiations. A good book is Joshua David Stone's Beyond Ascension:How to complete the Seven Levels of Initiation. It also explains the Seven Paths to Higher Evolution. Another must read is Sirius by M. Temple Richmond. It explains in depth about the cosmic and astrological dimensions of Sirius as it relates to our Earth, our Solar System, the Universe as well as our initiatory paths. Both these books are comprehensive and the knowledge is layered. It is amazing to read and reread again and again and so surprising to see what new knowledge is revealed as you are given what you are ready for and to receive. I found these books on my own searching for the answers of what I was experiencing. Everyone stands at the threshold of new knowledge and experience all waiting for you We all learn from one another no matter what our titles are. I challenge each of you to continue on your journey's path with love and light, free from ego, and in truth to a higher plane of existence where all knowledge abounds! Blessings on you journey's path...

• ~very well put! thank you for the example.. ;0)~
    • Thank you for sharing your wisdom, Moontemplegoddess.
      Food for my heart and a confirmation for my truth. You are doing this in such a loving and respectful way
      Love and Blessings
  • ~ok, so i've always wondered about this idea!~ could it be that the ufo's (or, for some of you, your ships) are/ have potential to be, biologically controlled? or, are some so~called ufo's actually interdimentional entities? this vid. clip of anomalies/ufo's above a lightning storm is supposedly from nasa. it films a few anomalies, but fast forward & look at this fast dragon~like ufo at 1:50. it is moving rhythmically, as though it is being 'driven', or is alive! dark ages/dragons? seraphim? were they ~are they~ really just your "lightships"?

~?!~
  • Have you ever notice that if something sounds too good to be true most of the time it is....but not all the time.....
    this is yet another thing we will soon find out.....

and what question are we not asking yet?
    a better question?
    wiser?
    more intelligent, more relevant.......something we can experience now, something we can really know.....

its not a stuff, its not aliens, ets or spirituality

Its who are you? do you have any idea of who you are?
  • Blue Wolf Cat, you just assume I am angry , and I knew you would turn it around and say if I thought you were treating me like an idiot that it was down to me.

Have a nice day or night whatever it is .
  • Are you taking the p**S out of my statement or do you find it that amusing. Please answer truthfully Blue_Wolf_cat

I don't like to think you are treating me like an idiot.
  • I would like to add my ten pence worth to this discussion , why do any of us feel superior to any one else we all arrived here the same way unless you are a walkin or got dumped on this planet from a spaceship,.

Most of us have had a crap life which has made us search long and hard for the truth and if we were complete and perfect then we would not be doing this or even be here in the first place all earth is ,is a place to learn like a school room, we are all in lesson.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
13 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
45 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
58 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
3 hours ago
More…