FOCUS LOVE ON YOURSELF, STARSEEDS! Love Portal Self-Care Meditation by Ashtar + The Eagle Meditation + The Great Invocation + Project: Eagle Triad + Ascension: What/When/Where/How/Who

8110882884?profile=original

8110865452?profile=original

11:11---11:11---11:11---11:11---11:11---11:11 

Love Portal Self-Care Meditation
Lord Ashtar 
channeled through Rev. Janisel of Sananda's Eagles and Project: Eagle TriadFor Monday, May 11 – Sun, May 17, 2015 

Greetings!  Ashtar back with you once again. Not one of you can say that you haven’t felt the ‘winds of change’ sweep over you during the past month or so.  There is so very much happening behind the scenes that your news media doesn’t talk about, and so much more that they don’t even know about.  And, of course, dear Gaia continues to shake and spew as she continues her cleaning and her climb. 

You, our dear ground crew, have pushed a lot of energy through the grids during this time, so…surprise!...we’re giving you  A LITTLE BREAK during your next week. [Take some bubble baths, hang out with your crystal friends, eat some healthy nourishing food, and take some naps, etc.] You’ve earned it! 

And although we’re not giving you an ‘assignment’, per se, we do encourage you to not only recharge during this week but to also -- perhaps, go to the God Source Grid -- that connects you to your Self and commune with your own Soul.

So, that’s the agenda for the next few days. And I remind you again: stay grounded. Earth is not quite done yet and needs your Light anchored upon her. 

I send you my love.  I am Ashtar, signing out.

8110883288?profile=original

We of Sananda's Eagles and Project: Eagle Triad want you to join our family of Lightworkers, Starseeds, and Walk-Ins. Begin Your Ground Crew Mission today by making contact! janisel(((at)))sanandaseagles.com

The Eagle Meditation (Relaxation) 
Lord Ashtar 
Channeled Through Aryaan 

Take a deep breath, breathing in the golden white Light that you are, that surrounds you, that energizes you, that IS you. 

As you exhale, release any worries or tension in your body. 

Breathe in deeply the Light of the Spirit. Feel it coming into the lungs, expanding the lungs. 

As you exhale, see the Love that you are being exhaled to all of your Brothers and Sisters gathered here. 

Feel the life force as it enters your being with each breath you take. Become aware of the energy in the place where you are at this moment. 

Envision yourself surrounded by all that is Good and Holy and feel the energy fill your Heart Center and radiate outward in all directions. 

Call on the integration of your Earth Personality with your GodSelf, your soul. 

We now call on the assistance of the Seraphim, Elohim, Archangels, Angels, Ascended Masters, our Blessed Sananda and Lord Ashtar. 

As we sit together in this circle of love, we will make every attempt to be together in spirit throughout this meditation. It will be as if we, as a group, are flying towards the heavens. 

As we begin this meditation, imagine yourself going out the front door of your house and walking down the street. 

The sidewalk, the pathway, begins to change and we are now in a large, wooded area with very large trees and deep, mountainous cliffs. 

We are together. Beside you are those in this room. You are all together. 

Ahead of us is a large tree by a cliff. At the point where the cliff and the tree almost meet, you see a large nest. 

The easiest way to get to this nest is by climbing the tree and reaching out to the nest, and we do this, one after the other. 

As we look into the nest, we see that there are exactly the same number of eggs as those people in this room. As we look closely, we see that the eggs are hatching. 

We listen to the sweet chirp of the baby eagles as the mother and the father eagle fly past in a non-threatening manner, but interested in what we are doing. 

The baby eagles become fluffy and active as the eggshells drop from their bodies, and at this point each of you will choose a baby eagle and imagine that you are that baby. 

Combine your consciousness with that small bird and imagine yourself, day by day, growing stronger and stronger and larger and larger, as you are looked after, very capably by your mother and your father eagle. 

As you grow larger, the nest seems to become smaller, and one day, one of you is bumped out of the nest! Wonderful!! You can fly! 

One by one, you all take to your wings and fly to a nearby tree. Now each day is very exciting because you are trying your wings and each day you practice. Each day is more exciting than the day before. 

The time comes when you must leave the nest. You must say good-bye to your brother and sister eagles to be on your own, alone in a new adventure, but filled with love, the love of your family, the love of your mother, the love of your father. 

You take to the air alone, knowing you will not return to your family, yet realizing that one day, one day there will somehow be a reunion. 

Strong, with dark wings pounding the air, you fly. Up, up, beautiful! For a large bird, you are very graceful in the air. 

You soar, far above the treetops, far above the cliffs, and you see a rainbow. It is so colorful! You can see the red, the orange, the yellow, the green, the blue, the indigo, and the violet. 

As you soar towards the rainbow, it gets larger and larger in your vision until all you can see is color, and all you can feel is love. 

Alone, in this adventure, you pass through the colors of the rainbow in your brilliant, dark eagle's feathers, and you emerge on the other side of the rainbow totally bathed in white. 

You have been transformed. You have now activated your Light Body. You are totally white and you are transformed. 

Fly. Fly with the wind. Free, easy. What a beautiful, beautiful body you have now! 

Enjoy your flight and know that in the twinkling of an eye you can return to this wonderful feeling of light and love whenever you do the eagle meditation. 

Now, with that beautiful experience remembered and with the transformation already occurring mentally, we will return to the awareness of the other members of this circle of light. Gently and lovingly, and in your own time, come back to the awareness of this room. 

While you are still in your drowsy, meditative state, etherically join hands and form a circle of love which will end, as it did in the eagle's nest, in a group hug of much love, together as a family. 

The love flows. Love abounds. Your light reaches to the heaven worlds. Your love activates your Light Body. Be at peace. 

8110883096?profile=original

We of Sananda's Eagles and Project: Eagle Triad want you to join our family of Lightworkers, Starseeds, and Walk-Ins. Begin Your Ground Crew Mission today by making contact! janisel(((at)))sanandaseagles.com 

The Great Invocation 

From the point of Light within the Mind of God 
Let light stream forth into the minds of men. 
Let Light descend on Earth. 

From the point of Love within the Heart of God 
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men. 
May Christ return to Earth. 

From the center where the Will of God is known 
Let purpose guide the little wills of men - 
The purpose which the Masters know and serve. 

From the center which we call the race of men 
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out 
And may it seal the door where evil dwells. 

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

ABOUT PROJECT: EAGLE TRIAD 

a.k.a. The Trinity Project 

One of our first tasks under Ashtar's direction was to inlay a new grid around the Earth, and it was to be anchored here in Sedona, Arizona. Project: Eagle Triad was set up by Ashtar as a means for us to work with the Earth grids, aligning them and helping to change the mass consciousness of the planet. In other words, bringing more Light to mankind. This 5th-dimensional grid, as well as the others that have since been established, will assist in ushering in the higher frequencies for the cleansing of Mother Earth as well as transmuting the negative energies of fear, etc., from the mass consciousness grid. It is through this cleansing process that Mother Earth will begin her Ascension into the 5th dimension and beyond. 

This Project, which is compliant with all Spiritual Paths, consists of doing three 5-minute meditations/visualizations each day, which are given to us from Ashtar, Sananda or others of the higher realms who are assisting us in this endeavor. These are not full-blown 'alpha' meditations, and are designed for even those who are new to meditation in general. These meditations may also be done at one 15-minute sitting if that is more convenient for you. At present, Sananda and Ashtar have everyone working on the same meditation each week, with each meditation being done for 7 days, after which time we are given a new one. As of now, we start each new set of visualizations on Mondays. 

All those participating in this Project are grouped into 'trinities' (three people working together), however, the members of each trinity do NOT need to do the meditations at the same time as the others. Through their 'intent', their energies will all be sent 'together' to the appropriate grid. It is asked, however, that the members of each trinity stay in touch with each other via email or other means in order to facilitate the higher energetics of Group Mind/Group Heart. 

If you are ready, and SERIOUS, about 'walking the talk' and working your Mission by being of service to our Creator, the Earth, and mankind, and would like to participate in Project: Eagle Triad, please email janisel(((at)))sanandaseagles.com

8110882884?profile=original

Ascension

by Sananda 
channeled through Rev. Deb of Sananda's Eagles and Project: Eagle Triad 

We will call this lesson "Ascension". I put a lot of thought into it to get that. <grin> Ascension is nothing more than the state of rising. Rising what, you may ask. Well, we've answered that in several different ways throughout the course of these lessons. You can be climbing a ladder, you can be walking up stairs, you can be raising your vibration, you can be raising your consciousness, or you can be 'flying high'. They're all the same. We have given you the lessons that explain intricacies that have never been explained fully before. A lot of what we have taught in these lessons has been taught before, has been explained before, and has been shared before from various different sources. However, we have thrown in a few pieces of information that are just being seen for the first time. But when it all comes down to the nuts and bolts of it, when you say 'Sananda Teaches Ascension', we shall ask the question "What is it that Sananda would really wish for us to truly understand about ascension?" I think I can answer that. <grin> So… we shall make a list, not necessarily in the following order, for each individual is different. But I will give you the list of the items that I, personally, find it helpful and beneficial for each and every one of you to know concerning ascension. 

Strive to master your ego, for it is your ego, in this reality, that tends to muddle things for you. It is your ego, in this reality, that tends to hold you back, that tends to make you wish to 'mirror' all things that are sent to you, instead of allowing you the opportunity to discern what can be mirrored and what can be transmuted to be a different reflection of who you are. Egos are wonderful things once they have been mastered. 

Allow. Allow yourself the opportunity to be who you really are. And at the same time, allow all others that you interact with to be exactly who THEY truly are… without your interference, that is, because you would not wish to have their interference for you. If you allow yourself to be who you truly are, or at least begin that journey, then it also assists you in seeing the best in others. And once you can begin seeing the best in others, then naturally they will begin seeing the best in you… or vice versa. 

This, and mastering your ego, are the two truly solitary things for you to do on the ascension path. All the rest have to do with becoming one with each other again, assisting each other, and loving each other. For if you can begin the two on your own, to master your ego and to allow yourself and others, then your soul puts out a call to all others. It puts out a call saying, "We have begun the process… come to us, help us, then we shall help you. You sing the chorus and I'll sing the melody, or vice versa, depending on who you are and who I am with you." For one of the hardest lessons for those in this reality to learn is, you spend most of your lives here striving to be looked at, striving to be noticed, striving to become 'someone'. And what it's truly all about is to do this exact same thing but to see who has the biggest 'group', the biggest choir. We do not encourage anyone to be the best teacher, to be the best student. We encourage everyone to be the best at calling out to all the rest, for the more that you can call into yourself, the quicker this job gets done. 

The ascension of mankind and the ascension of this planet are NOT acquired by individual progress. That goal shall be accomplished by… the team having the most players shall win. <grin> THAT is what I wish for all that have taken these lessons to realize. We love patting each and every one of you on the head… and that is not meant in a condescending manner… for we love dearly each and every one of you. We hug you all the time, however we cannot allow you to feel that energy when we hug you. Some of you get glimpses because, when we do hug you, it raises your vibration so high that you just might 'tweak out'. So we can caress, and we can pat, and we can hug 'unofficially', because we DO understand that this is not an easy job. We also do understand that, as far as this mission is concerned, some of us probably have had a better go of it than some of you. And for that we are truly thankful. Not because we're thankful it was not us that had the hard job, it is because we are thankful that the right person got the hard job. Because that hard job is to be done by the best, and the best ones here have those jobs. And we understand that, we acknowledge that. The only ones that do not truly and fully understand that and acknowledge that are those that have those jobs. And they pray, and they beg, and sometimes they stand outside and yell, scream, and holler at us. <grin> But that's OK… we have it all recorded for you for later. We honestly feel you'll have a full appreciation of the entertainment value of that once this mission is over with. <grin> And while we lounge around on our ships, and we eat our chocolates, and drink our Blood of the Arnk, <grin> we have more compassion for you than you'll ever know. 

There have been times that some of us have crossed the line occasionally to make things just a little bit easier for you, however, we cannot do that without permission. And that permission is usually given unless there's some sort of contractual snafu in there that keeps it from being taken care of. But we do wish for you to understand that for every prayer, or 'beg', or sometimes vile words that get thrown our way, it is OK because we are doing the exact same thing for you and with you. However, what gets the job done is 'perseverance'. And if you can master your ego, and allow yourself and others, it DOES make it less of a struggle. 

Now, I'm going to ask a couple of questions. And I wish for these questions to be pondered before answering. So it, technically, is not possible to have you answer these in your classroom unless you do what we've always encouraged you to do, and that is to read the lessons beforehand. So I guess we'll know then, won't we? <grin> 

QUESTION NO. 1 
The most important piece of information that I have gained from these classes is ____. 

QUESTION NO. 2 
The one piece of information I have received from these classes that I find to be the complete redundancy of ascension is ________. And you cannot say 'chocolate' because chocolate DOES raise the vibration. <grin> A more simple explanation of that question is, 'What is the one piece of information that you have heard over and over again that you have felt that you just really didn't need?" 

QUESTION NO. 3 
I would, or would not, be interested in… at a later date… taking a "Master's Class". Yes or No? 

QUESTION NO. 4 
If I said 'Yes', I would be interested in taking that Master's Class, these are my qualifications: _________ 

a) I have, or have not, begun mastering my ego. Yes or No? 
b) I allow myself to begin to see who I truly am. Yes or No? 
c) I allow others the opportunity to see and be who they truly are without interference from me. Yes or No? 

QUESTION NO. 5 
I have shared the knowledge of these ascension lessons with others that have not been to these classes. Yes or No? 

QUESTION NO. 6 
I have followed the 'honor system' in reading these lessons, whether I have been in the classes or not, by giving a 'fair energy exchange' to those that brought the lessons through. Yes or No? 

I told you they were rough questions, didn't I? None of you shall be brought to task for any of these answers. These questions are just to give you points to ponder to see what exactly you have learned.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• 8110883288?profile=original

• xxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo Love you all! I hope you all have a great Mother's Day!

• FOCUS LOVE ON YOURSELF, STARSEEDS! Love Portal Self-Care Meditation by Ashtar + The Eagle Meditation + The Great Invocation + Project: Eagle Triad + Ascension: What/When/Where/How/Who

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/focus-love-on-yoursel...

Love Portal Self-Care Meditation
    Lord Ashtar 
    channeled through Rev. Janisel of Sananda's Eagles and Project: Eagle TriadFor Monday, May 11 – Sun, May 17, 2015 

Greetings!  Ashtar back with you once again. Not one of you can say that you haven’t felt the ‘winds of change’ sweep over you during the past month or so.  There is so very much happening behind the scenes that your news media doesn’t talk about, and so much more that they don’t even know about.  And, of course, dear Gaia continues to shake and spew as she continues her cleaning and her climb. 

You, our dear ground crew, have pushed a lot of energy through the grids during this time, so…surprise!...we’re giving you  A LITTLE BREAK during your next week. [Take some bubble baths, hang out with your crystal friends, eat some healthy nourishing food, and take some naps, etc.] You’ve earned it! 

And although we’re not giving you an ‘assignment’, per se, we do encourage you to not only recharge during this week but to also -- perhaps, go to the God Source Grid -- that connects you to your Self and commune with your own Soul.

So, that’s the agenda for the next few days. And I remind you again: stay grounded. Earth is not quite done yet and needs your Light anchored upon her. 

I send you my love.  I am Ashtar, signing out.

The Eagle Meditation (Relaxation) 
    Lord Ashtar 
    Channeled Through Aryaan 

Take a deep breath, breathing in the golden white Light that you are, that surrounds you, that energizes you, that IS you. 

As you exhale, release any worries or tension in your body. 

Breathe in deeply the Light of the Spirit. Feel it coming into the lungs, expanding the lungs. 

As you exhale, see the Love that you are being exhaled to all of your Brothers and Sisters gathered here. 

Feel the life force as it enters your being with each breath you take. Become aware of the energy in the place where you are at this moment. 

Envision yourself surrounded by all that is Good and Holy and feel the energy fill your Heart Center and radiate outward in all directions. 

Call on the integration of your Earth Personality with your GodSelf, your soul. 

We now call on the assistance of the Seraphim, Elohim, Archangels, Angels, Ascended Masters, our Blessed Sananda and Lord Ashtar. 

As we sit together in this circle of love, we will make every attempt to be together in spirit throughout this meditation. It will be as if we, as a group, are flying towards the heavens. 

As we begin this meditation, imagine yourself going out the front door of your house and walking down the street. 

The sidewalk, the pathway, begins to change and we are now in a large, wooded area with very large trees and deep, mountainous cliffs. 

We are together. Beside you are those in this room. You are all together. 

Ahead of us is a large tree by a cliff. At the point where the cliff and the tree almost meet, you see a large nest. 

The easiest way to get to this nest is by climbing the tree and reaching out to the nest, and we do this, one after the other. 

As we look into the nest, we see that there are exactly the same number of eggs as those people in this room. As we look closely, we see that the eggs are hatching. 

We listen to the sweet chirp of the baby eagles as the mother and the father eagle fly past in a non-threatening manner, but interested in what we are doing. 

The baby eagles become fluffy and active as the eggshells drop from their bodies, and at this point each of you will choose a baby eagle and imagine that you are that baby. 

Combine your consciousness with that small bird and imagine yourself, day by day, growing stronger and stronger and larger and larger, as you are looked after, very capably by your mother and your father eagle. 

As you grow larger, the nest seems to become smaller, and one day, one of you is bumped out of the nest! Wonderful!! You can fly! 

One by one, you all take to your wings and fly to a nearby tree. Now each day is very exciting because you are trying your wings and each day you practice. Each day is more exciting than the day before. 

The time comes when you must leave the nest. You must say good-bye to your brother and sister eagles to be on your own, alone in a new adventure, but filled with love, the love of your family, the love of your mother, the love of your father. 

You take to the air alone, knowing you will not return to your family, yet realizing that one day, one day there will somehow be a reunion. 

Strong, with dark wings pounding the air, you fly. Up, up, beautiful! For a large bird, you are very graceful in the air. 

You soar, far above the treetops, far above the cliffs, and you see a rainbow. It is so colorful! You can see the red, the orange, the yellow, the green, the blue, the indigo, and the violet. 

As you soar towards the rainbow, it gets larger and larger in your vision until all you can see is color, and all you can feel is love. 

Alone, in this adventure, you pass through the colors of the rainbow in your brilliant, dark eagle's feathers, and you emerge on the other side of the rainbow totally bathed in white. 

You have been transformed. You have now activated your Light Body. You are totally white and you are transformed. 

Fly. Fly with the wind. Free, easy. What a beautiful, beautiful body you have now! 

Enjoy your flight and know that in the twinkling of an eye you can return to this wonderful feeling of light and love whenever you do the eagle meditation. 

Now, with that beautiful experience remembered and with the transformation already occurring mentally, we will return to the awareness of the other members of this circle of light. Gently and lovingly, and in your own time, come back to the awareness of this room. 

While you are still in your drowsy, meditative state, etherically join hands and form a circle of love which will end, as it did in the eagle's nest, in a group hug of much love, together as a family. 

The love flows. Love abounds. Your light reaches to the heaven worlds. Your love activates your Light Body. Be at peace. 

The Great Invocation 

From the point of Light within the Mind of God 
    Let light stream forth into the minds of men. 
    Let Light descend on Earth. 

From the point of Love within the Heart of God 
    Let love stream forth into the hearts of men. 
    May Christ return to Earth. 

From the center where the Will of God is known 
    Let purpose guide the little wills of men - 
    The purpose which the Masters know and serve. 

From the center which we call the race of men 
    Let the Plan of Love and Light work out 
    And may it seal the door where evil dwells. 

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

ABOUT PROJECT: EAGLE TRIAD 

a.k.a. The Trinity Project 

One of our first tasks under Ashtar's direction was to inlay a new grid around the Earth, and it was to be anchored here in Sedona, Arizona. Project: Eagle Triad was set up by Ashtar as a means for us to work with the Earth grids, aligning them and helping to change the mass consciousness of the planet. In other words, bringing more Light to mankind. This 5th-dimensional grid, as well as the others that have since been established, will assist in ushering in the higher frequencies for the cleansing of Mother Earth as well as transmuting the negative energies of fear, etc., from the mass consciousness grid. It is through this cleansing process that Mother Earth will begin her Ascension into the 5th dimension and beyond. 

This Project, which is compliant with all Spiritual Paths, consists of doing three 5-minute meditations/visualizations each day, which are given to us from Ashtar, Sananda or others of the higher realms who are assisting us in this endeavor. These are not full-blown 'alpha' meditations, and are designed for even those who are new to meditation in general. These meditations may also be done at one 15-minute sitting if that is more convenient for you. At present, Sananda and Ashtar have everyone working on the same meditation each week, with each meditation being done for 7 days, after which time we are given a new one. As of now, we start each new set of visualizations on Mondays. 

All those participating in this Project are grouped into 'trinities' (three people working together), however, the members of each trinity do NOT need to do the meditations at the same time as the others. Through their 'intent', their energies will all be sent 'together' to the appropriate grid. It is asked, however, that the members of each trinity stay in touch with each other via email or other means in order to facilitate the higher energetics of Group Mind/Group Heart. 

If you are ready, and SERIOUS, about 'walking the talk' and working your Mission by being of service to our Creator, the Earth, and mankind, and would like to participate in Project: Eagle Triad, please email janisel(((at)))sanandaseagles.com

Ascension

by Sananda 
    channeled through Rev. Deb of Sananda's Eagles and Project: Eagle Triad 

We will call this lesson "Ascension". I put a lot of thought into it to get that. <grin> Ascension is nothing more than the state of rising. Rising what, you may ask. Well, we've answered that in several different ways throughout the course of these lessons. You can be climbing a ladder, you can be walking up stairs, you can be raising your vibration, you can be raising your consciousness, or you can be 'flying high'. They're all the same. We have given you the lessons that explain intricacies that have never been explained fully before. A lot of what we have taught in these lessons has been taught before, has been explained before, and has been shared before from various different sources. However, we have thrown in a few pieces of information that are just being seen for the first time. But when it all comes down to the nuts and bolts of it, when you say 'Sananda Teaches Ascension', we shall ask the question "What is it that Sananda would really wish for us to truly understand about ascension?" I think I can answer that. <grin> So… we shall make a list, not necessarily in the following order, for each individual is different. But I will give you the list of the items that I, personally, find it helpful and beneficial for each and every one of you to know concerning ascension. 

Strive to master your ego, for it is your ego, in this reality, that tends to muddle things for you. It is your ego, in this reality, that tends to hold you back, that tends to make you wish to 'mirror' all things that are sent to you, instead of allowing you the opportunity to discern what can be mirrored and what can be transmuted to be a different reflection of who you are. Egos are wonderful things once they have been mastered. 

Allow. Allow yourself the opportunity to be who you really are. And at the same time, allow all others that you interact with to be exactly who THEY truly are… without your interference, that is, because you would not wish to have their interference for you. If you allow yourself to be who you truly are, or at least begin that journey, then it also assists you in seeing the best in others. And once you can begin seeing the best in others, then naturally they will begin seeing the best in you… or vice versa. 

This, and mastering your ego, are the two truly solitary things for you to do on the ascension path. All the rest have to do with becoming one with each other again, assisting each other, and loving each other. For if you can begin the two on your own, to master your ego and to allow yourself and others, then your soul puts out a call to all others. It puts out a call saying, "We have begun the process… come to us, help us, then we shall help you. You sing the chorus and I'll sing the melody, or vice versa, depending on who you are and who I am with you." For one of the hardest lessons for those in this reality to learn is, you spend most of your lives here striving to be looked at, striving to be noticed, striving to become 'someone'. And what it's truly all about is to do this exact same thing but to see who has the biggest 'group', the biggest choir. We do not encourage anyone to be the best teacher, to be the best student. We encourage everyone to be the best at calling out to all the rest, for the more that you can call into yourself, the quicker this job gets done. 

The ascension of mankind and the ascension of this planet are NOT acquired by individual progress. That goal shall be accomplished by… the team having the most players shall win. <grin> THAT is what I wish for all that have taken these lessons to realize. We love patting each and every one of you on the head… and that is not meant in a condescending manner… for we love dearly each and every one of you. We hug you all the time, however we cannot allow you to feel that energy when we hug you. Some of you get glimpses because, when we do hug you, it raises your vibration so high that you just might 'tweak out'. So we can caress, and we can pat, and we can hug 'unofficially', because we DO understand that this is not an easy job. We also do understand that, as far as this mission is concerned, some of us probably have had a better go of it than some of you. And for that we are truly thankful. Not because we're thankful it was not us that had the hard job, it is because we are thankful that the right person got the hard job. Because that hard job is to be done by the best, and the best ones here have those jobs. And we understand that, we acknowledge that. The only ones that do not truly and fully understand that and acknowledge that are those that have those jobs. And they pray, and they beg, and sometimes they stand outside and yell, scream, and holler at us. <grin> But that's OK… we have it all recorded for you for later. We honestly feel you'll have a full appreciation of the entertainment value of that once this mission is over with. <grin> And while we lounge around on our ships, and we eat our chocolates, and drink our Blood of the Arnk, <grin> we have more compassion for you than you'll ever know. 

There have been times that some of us have crossed the line occasionally to make things just a little bit easier for you, however, we cannot do that without permission. And that permission is usually given unless there's some sort of contractual snafu in there that keeps it from being taken care of. But we do wish for you to understand that for every prayer, or 'beg', or sometimes vile words that get thrown our way, it is OK because we are doing the exact same thing for you and with you. However, what gets the job done is 'perseverance'. And if you can master your ego, and allow yourself and others, it DOES make it less of a struggle. 

Now, I'm going to ask a couple of questions. And I wish for these questions to be pondered before answering. So it, technically, is not possible to have you answer these in your classroom unless you do what we've always encouraged you to do, and that is to read the lessons beforehand. So I guess we'll know then, won't we? <grin> 

QUESTION NO. 1 
    The most important piece of information that I have gained from these classes is ____. 

QUESTION NO. 2 
    The one piece of information I have received from these classes that I find to be the complete redundancy of ascension is ________. And you cannot say 'chocolate' because chocolate DOES raise the vibration. <grin> A more simple explanation of that question is, 'What is the one piece of information that you have heard over and over again that you have felt that you just really didn't need?" 

QUESTION NO. 3 
    I would, or would not, be interested in… at a later date… taking a "Master's Class". Yes or No? 

QUESTION NO. 4 
    If I said 'Yes', I would be interested in taking that Master's Class, these are my qualifications: _________ 

a) I have, or have not, begun mastering my ego. Yes or No? 
    b) I allow myself to begin to see who I truly am. Yes or No? 
    c) I allow others the opportunity to see and be who they truly are without interference from me. Yes or No? 

QUESTION NO. 5 
    I have shared the knowledge of these ascension lessons with others that have not been to these classes. Yes or No? 

QUESTION NO. 6 
    I have followed the 'honor system' in reading these lessons, whether I have been in the classes or not, by giving a 'fair energy exchange' to those that brought the lessons through. Yes or No? 

I told you they were rough questions, didn't I? None of you shall be brought to task for any of these answers. These questions are just to give you points to ponder to see what exactly you have learned.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
    A Purposeful Decision By Saint GermaineWith Natalie Glasson Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Saint Germain. It is an honor to be in your presence at this time. I am overseeing the energy shifts taking place in the ascension process.…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
12 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
12 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
13 hours ago
More…