First Contact and Disclosure could be days away, my gut feelingI know everyone here is as frustrated as I am. We keep hearing first contact is imminent and days weeks and months go by and nothing big happens like millions of light ships and mother ships showing up in the skies to finally put to rest weather our space brothers exist or not. My gut keeps telling me that soon very soon we all will be blown out of the water, and I have my reasons for believing this to be so. The last months we have been hearing about increased crop circles, and ufo sightings. During the past two weeks we have heard about massive electrical blackouts all across Brazil, I don't know if any of you remember that. Then today I hear on the news about the widespread airline delays cause by a glitch of the FAA'S computer system or so they say. The signs are there people, and thats something big is happening no doubt in my mind. Then recently there was an earthquake in canada, it's happening but some people are not stopping to notice the changes. In conclusion hold your breath, and I would like as many feedback on the topic as possible. Namastehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091119/ap_on_bi_ge/us_flight_delayshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8354561.stmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JKiN_gq4yI

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• although there is probability that mass decloakings will come soon, there are many false channelings that claim to be the GFOL and say that there are going to be decloakings and there aren't. These are the false negative channelers that wish to destroy your faith in the space brothers. One must understand that the GFOL will NOT appear until the collective masses wish them or invite them to do so or else it will create massive panic and chaos amognst the mostly uninformed public. Keep faith people and learn to distinguish between the false channelings and the truthful ones.
  • although there is probability that mass decloakings will come soon, there are many false channelings that claim to be the GFOL and say that there are going to be decloakings and there aren't. These are the false negative channelers that wish to destroy your faith in the space brothers. One must understand that the GFOL will NOT appear until the collective masses wish them or invite them to do so or else it will create massive panic and chaos amognst the mostly uninformed public. Keep faith people and learn to distinguish between the false channelings and the truthful ones.
  • Hola a todos soy jerico,en primer lugar encantado de pertenecer a esta familia en la luz,en segundo soy de poco escribir y si de lectura por lo cual me gusta estar al tanto diariamente de las distintas canalizasiones y eventos.En este caso si me gustaria aportar un sentir que tengo desde el dia 5 de enero con referencia a este tema de la posible llegada de hermanos de la galaxias y es a raiz de un sueño que generalmente la mayoria por no decir todos nunca los recuerdos y este si,fue lo primero que recorde al despertar la vision de naves bajando a la tierra, en el sueño recuerdo que mi señora al preguntar que pasaba,le conteste !ya estan aqui! se dedicaron a moverse de un lado para otro,y curioso supongo que por ser un sueño,yo estando en la ciudad tambien me vi en campos abierto como si lo siguiese.No tengo mucho mas que decir es lo unico que recuerdo y si decir que tengo un sentir confuso entre posible obsesion a nivel de la mente o posible realidad a suceder.En fin el tiempo lo dirá.Un abrazo.

111nave alfa.jpg

• Gone trough al the changes and the flares of energy coming and going
  • Its gonna be soooo funny! I'm going to be having a whale of a time watching other peoples reactions to all of this; as the foundations of their reality come crashing down around them. Its going to be interesting to see how people react. I can imagine some people not caring too much about the whole thing, some people being reasonably concerned, some people (us) being very excited and all the skeptics having major nervous breakdowns. Good times lol.
  • Good on ya, Johnny dude!
    ... n have urself a merry little Xmas. Go to http://www.sundog.net/index.php/chins/carol/ ... Enjoy, buddy!
  • Maybe these guys are being prevented from coming here.I mean they arent the only thing flying out there.For all we know the Draconians might have hundreds of gunships and bases all around our star system.Whatever it is,Im gona hold my breath for sure. :)
  • the official seal of awesomeness is a veiled 666. look at it and tell me that it isn't. remember that 666 is perfection. as in 60 degrees of each corner of an equilateral triangle. then connecting it to being OK or Perfect...ha ha ha ha!!! i love symbols!!! but yes it is the perfect symbol for awesome!!!! your thoughts?

theODDISEE
    • I read we are living in a 666-world (watch the barcodes used by scans when you pay) and that we are moving to 999

Btw: A globe might be more perfect: any dot can be connected to another dot (infinite possibilities) - and every dot has exactly the same distance to the core - when you minimalise a globe at maximum you end where you started, in a dot... keep playing with the idea of a globe

1D a dot
      2D: a cirkle (can be made when only 2 dots starts moving around eachother while they keep the same distance)
      3D: a globe (the same 2 dots that using 3 dimensions of movement instead of only 2 dimensions)
      4D: ... (I don't know yet, I can guess)

use of globe-form: universe, star, planet, cell, atom,...

just a mind-teaser :p
  • The other day, the dark-grey ski flashed for a moment with no roaring or another flashing before or after. It happened only once. The whole ski lightend its color. When I got home, I could see that there was a black out. Digital appliances buttons were all flashing.

How do you read it? I read it as a sign that something very extraordinary thing is about to happen like Wade said.
    Kind of like what Mark Kimmel is saying. No mass demonstration-like show up though, like Mark Huber is saying. It's too dangerous and risky for the majority of the earth people. Besides, it's too forcing and ignoring our human nature. Anything that makes us depend on other than our inner existance, we must say no. Mass demonstration-like show up is the last resort when pole shit should happen and wipe us all.

Remember, they help us, they don't save us.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
11 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
19 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
15 hours ago
More…