First Contact and Disclosure could be days away, my gut feelingI know everyone here is as frustrated as I am. We keep hearing first contact is imminent and days weeks and months go by and nothing big happens like millions of light ships and mother ships showing up in the skies to finally put to rest weather our space brothers exist or not. My gut keeps telling me that soon very soon we all will be blown out of the water, and I have my reasons for believing this to be so. The last months we have been hearing about increased crop circles, and ufo sightings. During the past two weeks we have heard about massive electrical blackouts all across Brazil, I don't know if any of you remember that. Then today I hear on the news about the widespread airline delays cause by a glitch of the FAA'S computer system or so they say. The signs are there people, and thats something big is happening no doubt in my mind. Then recently there was an earthquake in canada, it's happening but some people are not stopping to notice the changes. In conclusion hold your breath, and I would like as many feedback on the topic as possible. Namastehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091119/ap_on_bi_ge/us_flight_delayshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8354561.stmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JKiN_gq4yI

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope not, it will blow my cover !!! ha ha ha. Actually, I think the time is much past due to stop this embargo on the truth.
    It has been almost fifty years ago I observed two ships playing in the sky over the Lincoln National Forest in New Mexico. It is also where I learned from my aunt tht observed them with me, how much of a secret this was. We both received our downloads, and I rarely spoke of it out of courtesy to my aunt who persisted I not say anything about it while she was alive.
    There were hints that a president would disclose, but then, they blew his head off on a Dallas street and it hit home how dangerous some information can be.
    Times have changed. The new paradyme is upon us and more want the truth than not.
    If our current president wants to assure his place in the history of the western hemisphere, he will disclose.

He will disclose if the powers that be allow him to disclose.

Do not ever think the cabal is loosing its grip, or its power. One of the major tactics of war is to make your enemy think that you are weaker that you actually are.

Safe journey space mens, where ever you are.
    truth.it - This website is for sale! - truth Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! truth.it is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what y…
  • We have to stay still and believe it will eventually happen one day!!
  • It is my understanding that first contact will not happen untill we Receive the packs that Will be deliverd to all of us in the United States and then to the rest of the People in the other countries. When i say packs i mean THIS IS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR EACH OF US,then first contact.Joe Gaethofs
  • I think there is way too much fear and craziness on the planet for them to come now. We just aren't ready. Well. WE ARE, but there is too much fear. I think they are just popping in and out and working with us on other levels of consciousness. The planet needs to calm down and come to peace before they will come and get shot at by our Govt's. We should not expect them to come the way we would like them to come in a big show like a movie. They have their own plan and they are doing what they think is best. With love and kit gloves.
  • Dear Ben-Arion Thanks For Your Comments I heard All This New, But Now With Your Message I am Conecting The Dots. Latelly I fell A surge Of Energy In mY Body, I fell Like More Conected To My Inner Self,Even If I am Struggling WitTh A litle Money ,But I fell Confident That This Is Going To Past That I have The Eternity At My Side,Thank You Ben Arion For All The Buitiful Things That you Do,My blessings to you Brother
  • Ahh, maybe that's what two dates that have been on my mind since this past 11-11 were telling me. I haven't been able to get an answer why those two dates of 01/11/2010 and 11/01/2010 flashed in my mind as I awoken on the morning of 11-11-2009. My Twin Flame had a dream about the dates also and when I related my experience to him about the flashing, he told me he dreamt it but he couldn't remember the dream. Your thoughts? Could it mean something significant? Did anyone else here have a vision of the same two dates recently?
  • I'm not sure about the date, but I am expecting something any moment...

In August I have been dizzy too, diagnosed it as 'orthostatic hypotension', I even measured my bloodpressure and went to the apothecary for pills and took a day off from work... but it kept returning, even when it was less hot outside, and my bloodpressure remained normal without pills later...
    It was in Septembre that the advertisements about '2012' alarmed me that something about this date I had to know... I googled and started to believe the messages that seems to come from different directions... I can say that in my case the fear guided me the messages that spoke of something else, something better,... I was 'hungry' to know more... I learned (by experience and gut-feeling) to separate the messages that resonated with me... I started to remember 'hints' of my youth... I rediscovered forgotten/hidden parts of myself... I started to recognise 'ascension-symptoms'... my hunger and desire to know more, to evolve, to change, to fix this puzzle,... guided me on a path that I started in childhood, a path that I neglected for some time and made me drift deeper into misery... and in Octobre I finally realised I was able to let this misery go (after 7 years)
    I think I have still things to work on (or not, I guess there is always an opening for improvement)... and I rather stay a bit longer in this reality if that means more people can evolve like it is supposed to be...
    the last months I have the feeling that I have been cleaning my chakras (no idea how I do it, I'm an amateur that is trying, but maybe I don't mess up too much) - I'm trying to meditate (never though I would have the patience...) - I have become more discerning about situations and about myself - I have had emotional moments that I could't explain - I felt vibrations, or warmth, a pressure around my heart, a sore throat without the usual being sick, strange headaches that I am not familiar with, an itchy feeling at my forehead, tintling in my belly,... - I feel 'happy' again, and I notice the positive response of people around me - ...

if everyone on earth is having the changes that I had... (and it seems I'm not alone)... than there is definitely something happening...

I've been watching different newspapers via internet the last weeks (and I SEE changes, and sometimes they are GOOD) - I am looking different at documentaries, movies, newspapers... the messages are overwhelming ... -> something seems to be going on...

this morning I wake up and I felt something in my spine... I allowed it and suddenly I felt a light (how can I feel a light?) spreading to my throat, all the way up and spreading in my head (those were chakras that I think I didn't clean well yet)... I felt good and I managed to let the feeling spread to below too... I 've stayed longer in bed, enjoying this tintling column that I felt in back (root->head) - I wonder what it is?
  • wade,i like alot your name!hy!!!yes,it is exist for all of us this feeling i think,we are waiting for the biggest day,we have to pray,'couse all of this happening,'couse nothing can stop this anymore,this the end of this liar times,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i feel it too 'couse soon it will happening...the light operators ,from italy,we waiting allso the big day,just like you!
    thank you wade,take my light hug,end an bellissimo NAMASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • THANKYOU FOR THAT UP-LIFTMENT NEWS......VERY SOON MY HEART TELLS ME THE SAME......EVERY DAY I HOPE SOMETHING NEW, APPEARS ON TV, OR IN THE SKIES.....LOVE &LIGHT...CHEERS
    • EC SCUSE ME, THIS DAYS,I'VE SEENE SOME OF THEM....AS A LIGHTS....
      WATCHING BETTER,MAYBE THEY ARE AUT OF YOUR HOUSE,AS MINE...
      BELIEVE ME....(I NOU,IS NOT EASY,BUT YOU CAN TRY)NAMASTE!!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
More…