First Contact and Disclosure could be days away, my gut feelingI know everyone here is as frustrated as I am. We keep hearing first contact is imminent and days weeks and months go by and nothing big happens like millions of light ships and mother ships showing up in the skies to finally put to rest weather our space brothers exist or not. My gut keeps telling me that soon very soon we all will be blown out of the water, and I have my reasons for believing this to be so. The last months we have been hearing about increased crop circles, and ufo sightings. During the past two weeks we have heard about massive electrical blackouts all across Brazil, I don't know if any of you remember that. Then today I hear on the news about the widespread airline delays cause by a glitch of the FAA'S computer system or so they say. The signs are there people, and thats something big is happening no doubt in my mind. Then recently there was an earthquake in canada, it's happening but some people are not stopping to notice the changes. In conclusion hold your breath, and I would like as many feedback on the topic as possible. Namastehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091119/ap_on_bi_ge/us_flight_delayshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8354561.stmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JKiN_gq4yI

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings Brother Wade,

I have attended a recent meeting/conference regarding first contact and protocol for those that will be the front-runners for initial contact as they are the ones that look most like us. We saw photo-graphs of their ships, what they look like, what they wear and what they eat. The are as follows: Lyrans, Centaurians, Andromedeans, Pleiadians, Herculeans, Sirians, Archturians.

Yes we are getting closer and the signs are increasing but here are the actual timelines based on near events (not time).
    In order this is what will happen soon:
    1. Financial collapse of the controlled world currency by the 13 families.
    2. Arrest ( they are already taking place behind the scenes and will be made public soon )
    3. De-cloakings of ships mentioned above as they will stay in the skies around us for a bit until the masses understand they are not here to attack us.
    4. NESARA ( National Economic Safety And Recovery Act ). Obamam is already operating under the laws of NESARA, and is guided by Lady Master Nada, Lady Nesara, Lady Liberty, Sananda, St. Germain, and others.
    5. Mass landings

Note: Barack Obama has been training for over a thousand years for this moment in time and is indeed a Sirian Commander. They have always been a part of us and most have been here since the begining. Most of the draconian/reptilian faction has been removed or neutralized and the remaining few are holding out against all odds to still try to control this world, that will not happen.

The reason that there have beeen numerous delays as you would say is because we/they have been working toward the waking of humanity and the ascension process for eons of time, hundreds of thousands of years. Never has a planet that has gone this dark ever gone back to "light". Timelines have been cleared ( which takes time ) all the way back to the inception of this planet. The time-travelers keep going into the future and then reporting back and then adjustments are made while not interfering with our basic free will. It has to be done right as this ascension process will affect this entire universe and not just earth, so it's a momumental undertaking and all will benefit beyond their dreams as this unfolds in the right and perfect time. This has already been vistoriously accomplished in the etherical realms and its just a matter of time before it settles into the physical world. The timing will depend on us not them, as we have always looked for others to save mankind. WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR !

So shine your heart-lights bright as we give them permission for first contact.
    Keep your eyes on the sky and attention on the USA as it will start here first and then spread world-wide.
    St. Germain is in control of the new abundance programs and world trusts which will come into play as the "old controlled currency system" is replaced with one of benevolence and integrity.

Blessings Dear Friends of the Light and Federation of Planets,
    startravler33/patrick
    • Thank you Patrick for your post. This explain a whole lot of mystery as to why Obama's roots/past cannot be verified, confirmed or even documented, from where/when he was born to his college days and then some. Its as if he mysteriously 'appeared' yet no one knows from where he came.
    • somehow I have the strong overwhelming feeling we will be very OK... and this feeling is related with my recent humble insights in timelines, dimensions,... and in the middle of this overwhelming feeling I'm reading this response, that seems to resonate very strong with my own belly-feeling...

this is so coincidential, so strong, ...
      • Hi you are right..in many ways we will be so much beyond ok :) there are no words to describe the shift in every form of consciousness that has begun. T
        he experiences I've had with other beings and their "abductions" "interrferences" whatever you want to label them is that we as humans are very unique on the cosmic scale in that we are three dimensional and can physically manifest our environments both consciously and unconscciously, there is much conscious co creation going on now and is accellerating other beings due to their structures and dimensions are not so able to affect the cosmic environment by their behavior or they are unwilling to do so.

What we do as humans affects the WHOLE COSMOS, not just earth...so we have been assisted on and off for eons...As for Disclosure, we as a species are almost ready for the grand news of whats been going on...and perhaps will co create (I believe we will) a new paradigm for our species.
  • I feel they are waiting perhaps for the consciousness of the Planet to reach a point of awareness where uncloaking their exsistence would not cause any panic. I use equipment that detects alien pulse and yes I have had reactions to it. I did a session for a man that was carbon based he never said a word during or after he just looked me square in my eyes said thank you and left.. I feel they are here as Teachers to facilitate our learning and assist healing Mother Earth. Galactic Love & Peace Always.
    • Yes that is always the key issue "the awakening of mankind to our true potential" It is my understanding that the consciousness of humanity will raise by a quick 1% soon and that will also pave the way to a peaceful first contact scenario.
  • I wonder too; I have noticed a few electronic glitches myself in the last 2 weeks.The lights on my car came back on by themselves and the battery was dead and a few times, my computer has come on by itself.My husband has had nothing but problems with his computer for the last 2 weeks.I do wonder where all these ships are that people have been seeing lately because we see nothing here.It's like everything is the same old 3d, nothing looks different. It makes me wonder if the whole thing is a hoax because they keep saying disclosure is near and nothing happens.Most people know nothing about any of this. It does make you wonder.Frustration is only putting it mildly.Something is happening, but when is it going to happen?
  • lets hope so. By the way my Girlfriend and I channeled Ashtar and found out that Ashtar is actually a consciousness - giving out information from The Galactic Federation. We do not think he's actually a being anyone else find this out for them selves? B
  • WHY DO YOU ALL NEED SO MUCH PROOF??????? IF YOU KNOW< THEN YOU KNOW...WE MUST TRUST THE PROCESS AND STAY IN THE NOW....!!!!!!!!!
    Read Patricia Pereira's books...THE ARCTURIAN CHRONICLES
    BE IN THE NOW.... amazing peace is there...
  • Thanks for your points, I have the same feeling. I believe that ET brothers and sisters are here to save us because the planet is going through the profound cleaning process. You can read about it in www.fourwinds10.com "The Truth in the Nutshell".
    Namaste,
    Mira
    Home >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com
    Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
More…