FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a DrugEffectively Banning Pyridoxamine from Dietary SupplementsThursday, February 12, 2009 by: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews EditorThe FDA has effectively banned a naturally-occurring form of vitamin B6 called pyridoxamine by declaring it to be a drug, reports the American Association for Health Freedom. Responding to a petition filed by a drug company, the FDA declared pyridoxamine to be "a new drug."Article Continue Here: http://www.naturalnews.com/025606.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This so smacks of the precepts of Codex Alimentarious and its goal of taking away all nutritive substances that people gain health benefits from and making them available only by prescription thereby benefiting the drug industry. Codex Alimentarious is the most frightening thing I have ever done extensive studying about, and most people don't even know what a tremdous threat this "trade" organization can pose. I would love to have discussions about Codex sometime, not sure if it is allowable here, not all love and light, but a truly insideous threat to our wellbeing and rights as a human being......
    • ## CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - A PRIMER and A REMINDER FOR ALL ##
      This is very scary and will be passed into law by end of this year if nothing is done.

Codex Alimentarius, which is a "food standards guideline" developed for all countries in the WTO and developed by a commission created in 1963 by Food and Agriculture Organization (of the United Nations) and the World Health Organization.

Special Note: US compliance with CODEX guidelines is mandatory as written in CAFTA and as dictated by being a WTO member (or we face heavy international trade sanctions).

The two most important aspects of this is that CODEX is about trade and money, not safety, and that CODEX will govern ALL foods and medicines, not just
      vitamins. For example, per Rima Laibow, MD from www.healthfreedomusa.org , who is deeply involved in preventing CODEX from becoming our "law":

1. Codex Alimentarius requires that all meats, poultry, fish, fruit and vegetables must be irradiated by Dec. 31, 2009.

2. Codex Alimentarius requires that all dairy cattle are to be given Monsanto bovine growth hormone by Dec. 31, 2009.

3. Codex Alimentarius reclassifies vitamin and mineral supplements as toxins and dramatically limits their dosage and availability.

4. Many nations have already harmonized their laws with Codex Alimentarius making it their de facto law. This has already been approved by the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and others.

5. Codex Alimentarius allows significant trade sanctions to be levied against noncompliant nations.

6. In 2005 there were five bills submitted to congress to weaken or eliminate DSHEA.

Quite shockingly, the CODEX committee has stated that nutrients are toxins an must be assessed for risk. This is the philosophy (because it certainly is not
      based on science) that the Vitamin and Nutrient portion of CODEX is based upon.

Also, CODEX is based on Napoleonic law whereby anything that is not permitted is forbidden. Rather than common law, as in the US, whereby anything that is not
      forbidden is permitted. Currently, there are only 26 vitamins and supplements listed as permitted in Codex. As an example, fish oil and CoQ10 are not permitted.

The EU has already started implementing some of these "guidelines" as you will see in the video. As stated above, maximum dosages will be dictated. People in France are getting arrested for selling bottles of 500mg Vit C because the doseage exceeds that of CODEX guidelines (this occured in France, if memory serves). Under EU law, which aligns itself to CODEX, only 65mg of Vitamin C per day is considered a "safe" dose.

I BEG everyone to watch the videos linked below and spread the word. It is happening now, and we must become informed and act.

[Just as occurred with DSHEA, we all must unite and make our voices heard. We must demand our health freedoms. If we don't, we deserve the outcome.

1. This issue is much greater than the FDA. CODEX regulations are global (WTO trade) and the demolition of our rights under the banner of "trade" is in full progress.

2. It will fall on us to protect our health freedoms and access to vitamins, supplement, herbs. Full stop.

I implore everyone to take time to watch the following videos to be brought up to speed on the issue of CODEX. This information is critical.

This video gives a clear explanation:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84912495233634
      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/
    • I see what you mean Marique. There are some people who are sensitive and will mistake important issues like these as being fear-based. But in reality, we need to shed light upon and discuss these issues. It just has to be in a concerned and constructive way that will motivate people to research and share with others. And not to scare people into fear. I think there are a growing number of people who are waking up to issues like Codex and being brave about it because when they see others are open about it, it gives them courage to come forth and face the evil head on. A growing conscious awareness will I believe, not allow the evil come to pass.

About Codex, the site http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/ has good information and Dr. Rima Laibow is I believe, the point-man in the middle of this fight. I recall her saying that one of Codex's plans is to regulate the checking of meat exports coming from Asia. This alone is suspicious enough for me. My support and light goes to her as she breaks more ground in this battle. Codex Alimentarius is meant to go into full global effect by 2010 but as more people become aware of this scheme, this will hopefully stall and delay, and just maybe, gets deactivated.
      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/
  • This reminds of Codex Alimentarius where they're planning to regulate and monitor food and water. FDA controlling the drug industry? Possibly for profits but I think there's something underlying that's more sinister than that.
    • Hi Teddy.

Spot on. Codex Alimentarius are complete a-holes! Very dangerous crooks indeed.
      • Did you know that it was a Nazi war criminal that resurrected the
        Codex, it was out of commission and this Nazi murderer got the whole Codex thing going again. The history of the origins of Codex are truly amazingly downright scary...and that is fact not fiction. Codex is all about the big money guys, big pharma! They care nothing of the humans that the codex can kill.
        All part of the depopulation plan of the Illuminati in my estimation......don't get me going on Codex I could go on indefinitely.....
  • From what I read today pyridoxamine is one of 3 forms of that B vitamin. Red Bull and several other energy drinks have pyridoxine which is supposed to be "almost" the same thing. Either way though, Congress needs to step in and stop the FDA from giving away the control of the natural food supply. I wonder if fish, chicken and a few other forms of pyridoxamine containing products will be banned as well...
    Dan
    • I love my meat. I didnt climb to the top of the food chain to be no damn plant eatter. Apparently I remember reading somewhere that someone Obama had in mind for a cabnet possition was hell bent to out the sale of meat in America. Sorry but I like my two item fried combo from the local Greecian owned and operated seafood resturant once in a while. Thoes two items are fish and chicken. One of my greatest fanstys is to have Ms Men love to drool over my fake parts Anderson duc taped to a chair and eat KFC right in front of her.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
6 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
28 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
37 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
More…