Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...Beam Me Up....:).................<3......

OK GO on the bridge .....are you ready ?

Hello sweet F.W

...Yea Been Ready All My Life..........Are You....?.

ME TOO LOOK FOR ASHTAR OR PLEIADENS on you area .

Have you found any yet?

while some people want to run and leave the mess they created on this planet , somebody has to stay behind and fixx the mess. while many will be traveling warp speed, I'll be planting trees, vegetables and fruits, carring for all animal life that has been abused for far too long , cleaning up our rivers and oceans making sure that this planet thrives and not suffer at the hands of its current tenants......................

The Son of Man will send his angels. They will gather everything that is bad and the people who do bad things. They will take them out of his kingdom.

Is this a quote from the Bible? Do you have this reference? I'd like to see it. Thanks.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+13%3A41+-+43&am...

Matthew 13:41-43

Not sure where I copy pasted the original one above, but this link is same, take a look.

The Earth and myself appreciate your wisdom and dedication.  The Native Americans saw themselves as a caretaker to the Earth and generally lived in a good a way with nature.  Those have been some of my favorite lifetimes.  

I can't really say that the Angelic kind are here to gather the bad and take them out of the higher realms because in general they are already here, contained and restricted.  That is why Terra's grid was reconfigured to 3D reality.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

James McConnell posted a discussion

Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  11/10/2019   (Ashtar  &  OWS)  TO REACH…See More
59 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Glad you found this data useful, dear sister...Of your options [I assume for anyone,] then…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Thanks, D :) What is more beneficial:A) Waiting for 20 years for Ascension to arrive?B)…"
3 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"I'm curious if Agarther will be a true Agarther once we arrive in 5D :) "
3 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"it will be much easier for us once the shift starts"
4 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"but it would be much easier for when the shift starts ;)"
4 hours ago
"Note that freewill is sacrosanct and many fear an ascension, so we are here to inform and educate…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship