alternative_media.jpg

8110265680?profile=originalAbout 200 birds found dead in Arkansas city for second straight New Year's Eve

Someone went into a large roost of blackbirds in Beebe, Arkansas, as the clock struck midnight Saturday and set off fireworks, contributing to the deaths of scores of blackbirds, a state wildlife spokeswoman said.
Last New Year's Eve, roughly 5,000 birds were found dead in a square-mile area in Beebe, a central Arkansas town about 35 miles northeast of Little Rock through which birds migrate and that is home to a large roost for the birds.
Fireworks last year caused otherwise healthy birds to become disoriented and "fly all over the place" into stationary objects, such as trees and buildings, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission spokeswoman Ginny Porter said.
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-01-01/us/us_arkansas-bird-deaths_1_blackbird-deaths-dead-birds-fireworks?_s=PM:US

Rain of dead birds in Arkansas

Is Beebe Arkansas haunted or bewitched? Now this cannot be a coincidence. Almost a year to the day after we reported in this column a rain of thousands of dead birds in Beebe Arkansas, there are reports of a repeat of the event in 2012. The birds seemed to be crazed, as if they were driven by super-natural forces. What is happening in Beebe?

Remember the stories from January 2011? Almost a year ago to the day, we reported several strange incidents in the United States of America - 5,000 red-winged blackbirds plummeting to the ground in Beebe, Arkansas, 100,000 drum fish 160 km. away also in Arkansas and a further group of 500 birds just south of Arkansas.
Then there were other incidents in Chesapeake Bay, between Virginia and Maryland (a mass of two million fish floating belly up), Volusia County, Florida (thousands of fish) and a further mass kill of thousands of fish in Lake Azuei, Haiti. Then there was a reported incident in Canada, in which the authorities tried to cover up a bird incident and others in Brazil, the UK, Japan, Sweden and Thailand.
This year, back to Arkansas again and another mass bird kill incident and again, precisely in Beebe, and yet another rain of dead birds falling indiscriminately over the city. The first rain of dead birds occurred at around 19.00 on December 31, according to the local authorities.

Ah right, it was the fireworks. And the fish? Or was it a weather balloon?
Just what is going on in Beebe?

Dead Blackbirds Fall From the Sky Again in Beebe, Arkansas, on New Year's Eve
By ERIN McLAUGHLIN
Jan. 1, 2012
Dozens of dead blackbirds have fallen from the sky over a small Arkansas town for the second year in a row.
That the town of Beebe has seen this before, however, doesn't make the deaths of dozens of birds any less odd -- maybe even more so.
ABC Arkansas affiliate KATV reported that a radar image showed a large mass over Beebe a few hours before midnight Saturday. Then the birds began falling from the sky, just like last year.
Emily Nichols, a police dispatcher in Beebe, told ABC Radio that she received multiple calls. "Just that blackbirds are falling again and that they found black birds on their streets where they live or at churches," Nichols said.
Animal Care and Control was called out at about 7 p.m., a few hours earlier than last year, Horace Taylor of Animal Care and Control in Beebe told ABC Radio.

"Well, there was just birds falling down on the street and people dodging and missing them," Taylor said. "And we were down the street picking them up. We got called out by the chief and we all [came] out trying to pick them off the street."
Taylor added that the Game and Fish Department took about 30 of the nearly 100 birds for testing to try to determine what happened.
Fireworks were blamed for the deaths of thousands of blackbirds last year, but it's unclear whether fireworks were the cause this time. Police imposed an impromptu ban on fireworks when the birds began falling this year.
Lt. Brian Duke of the Beebe Police Department told ABC this year wasn't nearly as bad as last year, when the birds covered the streets of Beebe. This year, they were concentrated in a smaller area and the birds were cleaned up quickly. There haven't been any reports of people being hit by a falling bird.
Biologists said last year's kill was caused by birds who were spooked off their roosts by the loud explosions and began flying into homes, cars, telephone poles and each other.
Around this same time last year, thousands of dead fish also turned up in the Arkansas River, prompting conspiracies about the end of the world, poison and environmental catastrophe.
Taylor and Duke both agree, though: it's probably just the fireworks in Beebe.
ABC News Radio and the Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-blackbirds-fall-sky-beebe-arkansas-years-eve/story?id=15269793

Arkansas officials stumped as birds fall from sky

(Reuters) - State wildlife officials were going door-to-door on Sunday in the town of Beebe, Arkansas, to collect dead birds after thousands of mostly blackbirds mysteriously fell from the sky.
Workers were searching Beebe, a town of about 4,500 people located 30 miles northeast of the state capital, to collect what officials estimated as between 4,000 and 5,000 birds which began falling from the sky late on New Year's Eve and continued into the next day.
"It could be weather-related or possibly stress-related," said Keith Stephens, a spokesman for the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission. "There were some fireworks shot off at midnight and it is possible that the birds were on their roost and stressed so bad that it could have killed them."
The birds were still being collected from rooftops, trees and yards and will be sent on January 3 to testing facilities in Little Rock and Madison, Wisconsin.
Stephens said hail or lightning in recent days also could have injured the birds but he had seen no physical signs of injuries in the birds so far collected.
High winds and tornadoes struck Arkansas on New Year's Eve, with the hardest hit area more than 150 miles to the west of Beebe.
(Reporting by Eric Johnson. Editng by Peter Bohan)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/02/us-arkansas-birds-idUSTRE7010UO20110102

Again, the media drops the ball regarding the massive bird death in Arkansas, USA.  As you can see from the sources listed, the story is inconsistent and misleading in most news outlets.  If this is a repeat of last years "aflockalypse", we will also see many fish and other creatures dying en masse.  Arkansas is reputed to be the location of a massive crystalline underground pyramid; more research should be done in this area to establish why this is happening to our feathered friends. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This post explanation makes sense to me, I definitely do not think it was trauma from fireworks, I find that a really lame excuse indeed... I am inclined to think it is HAARP related, but I am no scientist.  Just my feelings on this most interesting response. Thank you for sharing this.

• I think this link is on the blog from last year about the same bird deaths in Beebe, Arkansas.  Hasn't changed much since then, interesting, no?

Thanks for posting this, appreciated :)

• It is interesting, how, if this is the same case, the dark cabal is getting more careless, desperate, and maybe even more ignorant, while we're becoming more aware...

• Your going by Cosmic Awareness events and Galactic Messages that can't be proven in the 3D, these are ppl that are into the new age things like the GFL stuff that is being put out there on the Internet

If this were really the case here, then it would of been all over the news coverage and not just speaking in terms of maybe or could of been

Extraordinary events is something that is happening all over the place. IT doesn't mean though that this is so, if people are having questions about the GFL stuff they are question things like this as well. Cosmic Things being related to any kind of Earth Mass events isn't that uncommon for people who follow Cosmic things to be watching for. Of course there will be messages with the GFL saying this event could have something to do with UFO sightings or anything else related to Ascension energies

Most people though will go by what the articles say on it on it from the news reporters

Bless the Nite,

April

• This is about thinking for ourselves and gathering intelligence so that we can make an educated decision about it.  I never said I had a definative theory but I do have a wide range of sources to check and post for others to do their own thinking as well. 

Please allow others to decide for themselves, note I have not once made an emotional statement other than to pity the poor dead birdies... this is real research, I would think your mind would like to turn the puzzle around too.  I thought you enjoyed figuring things out, April, you don't seriously think the media is being honest, do you?

• Indeed, sweetheart....the mainstream media will always play down the truth, if it contradicts the "conventional wisdom."

• http://www.earth-keeper.com/defininggaiaarticle.shtml

This may help, Aly, the reason I wanted to know if there were ley lines around, it would offer an explanation regarding these forces, which would be set off by the solar flares protons affecting the magnetic sheath around the earth.  Do you see what I mean? 

• I totally get what you are saying about the ley lines.  I have been studying them all day.  Hope the map helped.

• Yes, when I speak of tellurian forces I am describing those aetheric energies that connect planetary nods and sub-nodes, commonly described as ley-lines...

The unified vector geometries of the planetary grid...forming  a vast dodecahedron-Isosahedron-octahedron.....a synthesis of Platonic solids, that represent air, water and life...  ;-)

• Hey Aly, Now that is going all the around over the fact that it could of been caused by some Solar Flares or something to do with Ascension energies. LoL

Bless the Nite,

April

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…