Evacuations of this planet

Not sure if there is another thread on here regarding this or not? I wanted to bring up some experiences I've had and the information I have received about evacuations by the Light Ships.

I have been dreaming of being evacuated for many years by the Light ships. I have been reading conflicting reports as to whether this is going to take place or not. All I know is that my dreams have been very real regarding this. In fact, I once freaked out after seeing the movie "Knowing" as some of what had happened in my dreams was what happened in that movie.

I have been told that I will be picked up and my children will be picked up separately from me and that we would be reunited at a later date. I'm pretty sure my children will be going underground to Aghartha and that I will be watching the destruction of our planet from the Lightship. Later I will come back to join my children. Anyone else have these dreams?

I also remember talking to an angel once in one of my dreams. I asked the angel "why me", I'm not worthy" because she had told me I was here to help out.  Has anyone else had this experience as well?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Sarah for bringing this up. Yes it is true I am one of those that have already ascended and came back to help others. I have been told by many that my soul visits the 9th dimension but do not know if that is the dimension of my home planet or not. I do know it is of a higher vibration than even the 5th dimension. From what I've received for information, the planet I come from has no chaos or dark energies. That is about all I know. I am told it is a Purple Planet. I do not know if this is the Violet Planet of Omri Tas or not. I am still searching for answers trying to "remember" like most of you. Karen Bishop says there are a lot of us Starseeds who have already ascended and came back to help others. So you are correct. I have also seen the Pleadian Video on the Bringers of the Dawn.

I have had many incarnations on Earth but on other planets as well. I am a very old soul, have had past lives as an Essene during the time of Jesus, have been in several Ancient Egyptian incarnations, have been a priestess studing under Djoser/Zhoser and still work with him now. I have also been incarnated during a time in Lemuria, been a Druid Priest/ess, a child at Macchu Picchu as well as many other lives. I believe I may be what they call a "Wanderer", who goes around trying to help other planets. I have not come fully into my own yet though here in this life, I have forgotten so much. There are many things that I need to work on in this life that I have blocked. I am told I am afraid of my own power so have purposely put up blocks. I am to help people with toning (music) and symbols to help people activate and awaken but have not been fully conscious of what I am to do. It is supposed to happen in middle age and I'm now into my middle age so when, I don't know, could be any day? I also know I go to the ships at night to do the majority of my training as many of us do. So maybe I will just "switch" on when the time is right.

Your theory of the 3 parallel universes is a good one. I think I've heard that before. I do know that my mother will be going with my kids to keep them safe while I am gone. She is also a spiritual person who is here to help the children. I thought she was to take them underground during some of the worst changes and like you said may have to remain here in order to ascend into the 5th dimension. We have been told that we all would be living in the Golden Age though. I have been torn about leaving my children, so much that I have even considered that I may change my path and stay here with them, I figure if this is what I decide to do, that I can always go home another time if that is the purpose of leaving. I think though that maybe I'll just be taking the ship to make the jump into the 5th dimension ahead of time to get things ready for the rest that will be arriving afterwards. Then I'll be waiting for my children to meet up with me again.

• thank you for helping me clear that up, but have you seen the difference lol

love and light

• yes i guess we will see ,Sarah,if there are 3 parralell,oops did i spell paralel wrong? I guess we will see if there are 3 seperate parallel universes for you next diaper change and maybe all of them are full of pooh pooh?
  • Yeah, well you see, whats gonna happen is tha Kaptin Kurk and Mr Spock of the Starship Enterprise,aka,(Star Trek), they are gonna say >Beam me aboard Scotty<  and if the transporter is not working right then you will be stuck here on Earth to enjoy a golden age of enlightenment,and once the golden age is over,then Scotty should have the transporter up and running,if not,then you might be in need of a Serious diaper change! P.S.,Pacifier not included!
    • You always cracked me up!  I love a good laugh!  We all want peace on earth!
  • i just know one thing.. i'm staying with our Mother.
  • Thank you for sharing!  I have had the dream of mass boarding star ships.  I have also had the dream of our planet in full ascension with a view from space, sooooo beautiful!  Peace, Love, Light within.
  • LOL, I know, we share more than a name, Kel :)  I feel the same way... and why are we always debating the details when we should just remember what it means to hold the Light?

PS:  My mom dressed me as a skunk one year for halloweeen- for the next few years I was Smelly Kelly, how original is that? lol.

• Truthfully, Kel, I think the future is ours in whichever way we want it, the conspiracy theorists will get what they want- the Lightworkers will heal the earth and the Starseeds will go home :)  Everyone wins and there are no losers :)  It's as David Wilcox said in his recent post:  They want you to be angry and afraid... the best way to fight it is relentless positivity :)  (I'm paraphrasing, lol, but you get the point)

Much Love - Peace

• We will witness a lot of geological changes , and some evacuations of people in dangerous areas will be done.

Then we will be set into a state called "Stasis" ,which is a sleepingstate, just like pausing a DVD, and all will be taken aboard ship.

Every soul will be taken care of , depending on each souls development, and every soul will be taken to the place where it belong.

Some will be back as cavemen , and have to start from zero again , while some will be educated on ship to be prepared to build the paradise that Gaia was ment to be.

Gaia is built for 0,5 to 1 billion habitants.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…