There should be no Cinstruction Work in Any place, country, land or sea on Planet Earth which is not friendly to Mother Earth.Long ago I put a forum post stating this but still human greed no ends.There is still a lot of construction work still being done which is not eco-friendly and so damaging to Mother Earth.The Leaders and Governments pass this projects without any awareness that it might be damaging Planet Earth.The only way to stop these projects is to overthrow the Leaders and Governments who are responsible for approving these projects without any damn respect or regard to Mother Earth.As long as they can make money from these projects they do not give a damn.For a long time the surface of Mother Earth has been damaged by Aliens who look like humans but they still carry on.Those buildings that are not Eco-friendly will have to be demolished as they should not be there in the first place.We LightWorkers need to overthrow the Leaders and Governments who are involved in these ProjectsAnd bring back awareness, respect and regard to Mother Earth.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• we are bringing awareness to abuses done , one step at the time.............................

• That is good to know Assiya but I wish awareness to Mother Earth as a living live Planet is speeded up as every day means more damage done to Mother Earth.
      I still see a lot of construction work being done which is not eco-friendly but causing more pain and suffering to Mother Earth.
      In ancient times Mother Earth was put under lot of stress and pain and she pleaded to the Vedic Gods to help her and they cleared out all the mess and lifted her out and also got rid of the human like demons... the same is happening on as we have the return of light.. LightWorkers have come to assist with Ascension of Mother Earth but first the first and foremost priority is to stop all construction work that is not eco-friendly.
      The Leaders and Governments need to be overthrown and new LightWorkers need to take in charge firstly to stop all construction work and then to organise projects for clearing and cleansing Mother Earth....like @ www.earth-keeper.com
      Some good work is being done but some bad work is still being going on and LightWorkers need to speed up and be serious about their mission.
      http://Earth.In/
      See related links to what you are looking for.
      • I know the abuses are so out of control, destroying everything around us; sometimes , even I joke that only "aliens"(good ones) will eventually step in and save us from a suicide, 'couse I dont want to be part of that collective slide towards self destruction )...............I want better for all of us, even those who dont know it better. Even those instigating this mess............................................

• They say what you do to Mother Earth you do to yourself ...Planet Earth is your home so treat it great respect but some greedy idiots who are human like Aliens to Mother Earth doing the damage for their own selfish ends.
          By the way Assiya I too used to use the term Aliens but it really applies to Aliens who look like humans who are damaging Mother Earth .. these Aliens have been on Planet Earth a long time.
          If you mean good Aliens from other Planets then really the term Alien is offence to them and the term Extraterrestrials or better still Multidimensional Beings is more appropriate as they are our brother and sisters.
          No bad Aliens can come from other Planets as the Galactic Federation of Light have put a ring around Planet Earth with their Spaceships besides the whole Universe is going through an ascension process.
          The only bad Aliens are humans on this planet who are damaging Mother Earth and they are born here but taken over by greed and control.
          I use the term ALIENS referring to those humans who are damaging Mother Earth.
  • http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quirky.com%2Fideatio.... Hey, you guys should check this out and vote for it if you like and are interested! Thank you... And have a far out day!!! ;D
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
More…