Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hello Brothers and Sisters, So delighted to say that my husband and I have been enlightened so much as of late and have realized so much. Just very excited and wanted to share. I hope everyone has such a beautiful weekend and upcoming week!!! We have never been alone on this planet. Not a doubt in my mind or in my heart.

Views: 92

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing with us...Blessings and much Love and Peace to you...

Image result for images of peace and love

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post Future Myths of Present Days
5 minutes ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked amparo alvarez's blog post UNIVERSAL MOTHER: BREAK THE SHACKLES THAT HOLD YOU BACK by UNIVERSAL MOTHER through MARY CARBAUGH
6 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked Agarther's discussion Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal
6 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked amparo alvarez's blog post "LOVE'S VIBRATION" THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL
6 hours ago
Alan posted a status
"Wake more friends & family, as I smile & wave farewell to the Deep State/Cabal Players who are right now in deep doo-doo!"
9 hours ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
"I for one, have never lost faith in what you are doing for us all.  Thank you Ashtar &…"
9 hours ago
Alan commented on Alan's status
"Thank you, Amp. it's all good now.  Bless you."
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post UNIVERSAL MOTHER: BREAK THE SHACKLES THAT HOLD YOU BACK by UNIVERSAL MOTHER through MARY CARBAUGH
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship