They are all over me. I have about 4 now. A few weeks ago I posted in a thread about one who I thought was friendly, well he had friends show up and they are not friendly. They are actually starting to hurt when they drain energy from me and I'm starting to feel lasting effects on my body. I know why...I'M VIBRATING LIKE CRAZY, THIS IS JUST NUTS!!!! I'm having an exponential increase in severity and duration. A week ago it was 2 hrs a day, about 4 days ago it jumped to 10 hrs, now its all the time even while I sleep and the intersity is also exponentially increased along with multiple body areas. I was on another forum on their chat and during the conversation I met a person who said she was a Starseed. She has impressive psychic abilitites. We spent 3 hrs while she described things in my house or about me and was over 80%. And some things she got right, well, you have to be for real to even bother suggesting them. That night my head felt like it was gona explode. It calmed down after that but now I am WAY jacked up and what was one nice parasite kitten that didn't bother me has turned into a gang that mugs me when I'm asleep and even awake at my computer typing this message. I have tried every kind of sheild I can think of, nothing. I called for the Divine White Light of Love and Protection, felt it arrive, no affect. Called the Angels repeatedly, no affect, Chi-Psi Ball, no affect and especially when I can't even see them. I even repeatedly recanted a Rebuke to get rid of the Devil but I don't want to write it down here in case that was the cause but it got worse before I said it. However, something did leave angrily and after that the parasites were especially nasty. I'm really in a bind, anyone got any suggestions? I won't be the first to go through this, Billions will. Our reality is chock full of these things that can get to us. There has got to be some kind of Divine Plan to deal with them or help people deal with them.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You sooo much!!! I can actually feel when others are sending me their love. One minute nothing, next I get a nice warm blanket, lol. Its AWSOME!!!

• Thank You, I made a mental note of it. I have ALOT of cleansing and cleaning up to do. I don't really take good care of myself but now it is a job requirement if you get my gist. When I am able to do something about my health I will be ALL-IN, lol, its the way I do things so an intestinal pariste cleanse will be on my prescription.

• TY so much, my rebukes were all over the place, mistake. I will make sure to recant them in the highest vibrations possible from now on.

• Sorry for the delay in updating, I had been up for 40+ hours straight with no sleep. First I want to say I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! TY for all your advice.

Phaedron after your post and talking to a family member who said the same thing as you did I Prayed/Meditated my butt off. Now when I first closed my eyes I got a shock, not electric but startled. I saw a black humanoid silloete, around that silloete I saw a green aura. First time I ever saw anything like that. I had ALOT of FIRSTS today. I saw my attacker. I went right into Prayer/Meditation. I called on my higher self, became one with him, fired up all my Chakras, tuned into the Galactic Consciousness and The Galactic Sun. When I tuned into the Galactic Consciousness it felt like it was aware of why I was connecting to it and it was concerned for me and not happy about the situaition. I then, as my family member advised, had my FIRST real conversation with Jesus and God. I Prayed to both, yes I was that desperate.

I have been trying to open my Third Eye and have slowly been cracking it open and back to life. I started seeing colors again a few weeks ago like I use to when I was younger but nothing like what I saw. I saw thin lines of white diffuse color descending, as they descended they curved like wings, one after another after another. I saw different color shapes also arrive. That was what it was like, they were coming to me, my location, arriving one after another. It was not some gentle cleansing kind of thing. My my body sitting in my chair rocked a few times with the force of what was going on, same with my desk. My room SHOOK, it swayed like an earthquake, the walls creeked like something was pushing very hard against it. I personally felt a few things, force against me, within me, lots of heat. During this fight to save me, protect me, I didn't really have any appropriate skills to help in the fight, thats why I needed help so I focused on LOVE and filled myself with as much love and white light as possible. After about 2 min it was over, the energy was very intentse and it made a fan on my computer start to act up. After it was over I saw them leaving and I got the greatest lightshow of my life. Increadibly images like the ones here http://www.bryandeflores.com/accelerator.html . I couldn't make them out, they were all dwawn in different colors but I did see one, thats right, I saw Jesus, he was drawn in Gold. The noise on my computer fan got worse and worse, it sounded like a wasp and until I shut off my computer I wasn't sure that it was the fan. However because I opened my eyes I lost out on anymore increadible images. I gave lots of thanks everywhere.

Not more then a minute after it was all over I started feeling the Dark ones coming back. Yup, they came right back. I usually prefer to do things myself and am the last person I know to ask for help but when I need it I ask. So back to Praying/Meditation and told everyone they came back and it started all over again. Not as intense as the first time but another confrontation nonetheless. I forget which one, the first or the second encounter, but I tried to help using that Rebuke, not sure if it helped but I stopped because I didn't think it would make a difference. A minute later it was all over however I was sooo tired because I had not slept in 40 hours that during the second go I actually started falling to sleep and being attacked and drained over that time I was pretty exhausted. I thanked everyone again and prepared for bed hoping and praying they would not come back. Before I could get out of my chair I felt them come back but not very strong and I was beyond weak at this point. I asked the Angels to give me a sign and let me know if it worked or not so I would know if I needed to do it all over again.

I went to the bathroom and when I returned the time was 10:00. I saved a blog post on numerology cause I was getting lots of syncronicities and 000 means, according to the info I had, A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle. I would very much like opinions on this, I still feel them but not as intense. When I went to bed I felt them with me but I began to recall all the sayings and the one that popped into my head was to have FAITH. So I had faith that I did not need to do anything else. As I am writing this I can feel they have returned, they are attacking me now so I'm not sure if I should ask for help again because of the 000 I got. Could it be that I was ok for that time and I could goto bed? If they return what should I do, Prey for help again and just have Faith that all is ok and that I don't need to. I personally feel like I will need to do something about this soon because at the level they are bothering me now it is not something I can just ignore.

http://www.bryandeflores.com/accelerator.html
  • Hi

Sorry to hear of this. I would recommend calling on the protection of arch angel Michael. The proclamation; "i call on arch angel Michael to remove all dark entities from my vacinity" should do the trick. You can also imagine you are centred in a tube of white light that grounds into the earth and goes up into the sky. Picture yourself in this vertical tube of light, imagine it as big as you need to to keep the parasites at bay. You should only ever need to as for assistance.. You have a whole angelic team around you waiting to intervene on your behalf. This should sort it for you..the only difficulty would be in being aware of when you get attacked but that does not seem to be a problem for you. Dont ever give them power over you. They can be persistant and right now they are getting desperate because they are on their way out which is why the attacks seem more brutal

All the best

Rich
    • Great advice Richard and I am definately taking it, TY. In fact your tube of light seems to be working right now and if I have to put in regular effort in dealing with these attacks then that will help me not only defend myself but help others when they are attacked.

• mmm i had an experience where when i was attacked no one was there to minister to me i had to be my own priest, so i canted the prayer holy holy holy is the lord god of host, adonai, adonai, adonai, sabayoth. Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God of Hosts, for you are truly worthy of praise glory and honour forevermore. I did it for 1hr and 17 minutes before the groups of entities disappeared. No other way but to convictedly believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that it has to work or it was all for nothing. Your mind heart emotions and body must be the strongest link in the armour not one bit less than belief or they just keep coming right back at you. Well i had a cross on me when i held it in place and i still got that cross on me now wherever i go. You must be the christ incarnated or they will win. Now days they know they can not get into me so they jump into weak minded individuals and try to get me that way, some people get so angry and try to kill me if they could.

• Thank You Jason, I did decide to focus on solving this problem as you described from within but I will also be asking and praying for addional help.

• If I were Christ the cross is the last thing I'd want to see, lol. He said in the Gospel of Thomas you must bring forth what is within you to save you, or what do you don't bring forth will destroy you.

• This site will tell you all about the energy parasites: (you may want to click view and select no page encoding to get away from the fancy text. Specifically check out the Enochian walk in technology)

http://mindovermatter.ru/

http://mindovermatter.ru/Complete%20List%20of%20Walk%20In%20Demons.htm

If you own Orgone get rid of it, if you don't own Orgone buy some Orgone and see if it helps.

I had some hardships with reptillian dragon spirits during my 3 years of backsliding, there is strength in God. Casting them out through Christ does work, at least it did for me.

Psi-Lord Tim Rifat
    Tim Rifat is the worlds leading expert on Remote Viewing, Influencing, Psychic warfare and it's defences, offering a unique inside view of the world'…
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
52 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
7 hours ago
More…