Earths Future is Open

Dear Friends

There are so many discussions on ACC about disclosure and the shift: when? before or after? this year, next year or maybe next decade? ... reading many comments makes me to write this one here. 

I would like to add my short opinion about those assumptions and feelings. I am not channeling or anything like this, so just take this as my own opinion.

1. The disclosure:

We all have plans in our lives, we plan to do something on a particular day and time, but when we are wise, we also are flexible in our plans...in case something changes, we take the plan B or just improvise. Sometimes we even plan something very carefully, then we realize that it is not time yet or we learn something and decide to postpone it or change it or .... This is probably not only human but a cosmic feature. Everything is a flow, in change, we cannot stick to fixed dates.

I am sure the disclosure is being planned for the near future, but there is very much space for creativity also in that point. 

2.The shift:

I am sure that Mother Earths future is not "decided" to happen on one particular day (if, then by whom???). There are just cosmic rules that we know that 1 time lap is ending and another will begin, but we cannot stick to any date. Even the Mayan ET-s could not know the exact date. They just helped us a lot by giving us a time frame. The real happening of the shift ...when and how(!) depends on so many things. First of all on our development: development of our hearts. Maybe it is even not one day or few days, maybe it is even not in our linear chronology?...

Yes, there will be a shift, but we should stop guessing, estimating and getting overly excited with reading the manuscripts and channelings.

Be light, be love, JUST BE!...and then there is nothing to worry about.

Earths future is open, it depends on us, how and when Mother Earth is gonna react and when our cosmic helpers are gonna react.

Peace and love!

Laura

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have to remember that what we do to Mother Earth we do to ourselves.

If we harm mother Earth then we harm ourselves

• If we all start following THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF MOTHER EARTH then we can return to all living in love and light, peace and harmony and MOTHER EARTH WILL BE PLEASED and give us much more then we need...in abundance

Our Cosmic helpers will be very pleased as well and assist us in Creating heaven on Earth gladly for you cannot create Heaven on Earth if you do not follow THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF MOTHER EARTH

All humans should recite this 10 Commandments of Mother Earth daily and live by them then the big change will happen on this Planet and that's what we all want

You do not need to follow channeled messages, you do not need to read thick holy scriptures and you do not need Guru's for all you need to do is just follow THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF MOTHER EARTH.

• thank you, this was incredibly beautiful...should be shown in the next Davos annual meeting too, as a welcome video :) ...or for any nuclear energy supporter etc etc. 

• Well said Laura "-)

• I like your energy and openness and the comment on the Mayans being Et's. The Mayans were only record keepers, the info was handed to them from the Aztecs and the pre-Aztec's and before them others but the ones that the Ets gave the most important info and the ones who built the temples were called Akakar from s. America. As for the date, it is correct for its the time of the Galactic alignment of planets and or the Galactic plan which I wrote about in my Alternative news. We only have 10mo's & 3wks to get ready in. Because there is going to be a dimensional shift as well. So lots of thing happening, Adonai  PS for more info you can read my e-book that is up for Donations;2012 new earth survival.com    thanks,Peace to all

• thanks... what i mean by Mayan ET-s probably needs a remark: i mean the ancestors of Mayans (not mentioned in school or history books)...Thanks also for recommending your book, maybe you could just give a short overview, what is your theory based on...maybe they really were the pre-Aztecs actually...thats possible.

PS. we have many benevolent beings around us giving us advice...but we should not forget, that even if they are thousands or even millions of years ahead in their development we should not treat them as gods...when we seek wisdom from them, we should still prove it with our own hearts...we are powerful beings too :)

•  Exactly.

• BEN-ARION HAS DESCRIBED THIS VERY WELL PLEASE READ HIS UPLIFTING AND ENLIGHTENING MESSAGE

GALACTIC FEDERATION FIRST CONTACT - THROUGH DIVERSITY WE FIND UNITY, BY BEN-ARION

I doubt if anybody could put it better in words and spirit like Ben-Arion has done in this Message and i hope it spreads Worldwide
    • i agree, that is also one of my favorite messages

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
49 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
3 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…