BUSBY -  Residents of this small Australian town were shocked to see two full moons in sky!

By Frank Lake

Tonight, there’s a full moon in Busby, Australia.  Many residents were admiring it when at 1:20 a.m., local time, a second moon rose in the night sky.  Residents couldn’t believe what they were seeing!

Astronomers across the world were alerted to this sighting and have confirmed the existence of a second earth moon.  “We have never seen anything like this before,” said researcher Rich Montano at the University of California, Los Angeles. “There had been some rumors that a second moon was seen over Hong Son, Thailand  in 1967, but it was only seen for a few hours and only in that one location, but now everyone across Australia can see the second moon.  It’s awe-inspiring.”

Residents of Los Angeles, and the rest of the world, will be able to see the second moon with the naked eye as night falls.  Busby residents are out in the streets staring up in wonder at the second moon. “It’s exciting, but also frightening,” said Carol McNulty of Busby. “It’s so beautiful, but what does it mean?  Why did the second moon appear tonight?  Why?”

“End of times” fanatics are already saying that the appearance of a s second moon is signaling that the world will end.  “This was predicted in the prophecy of Nostradamus in the 16th Century,”  said Nostradamus expert Fred Desmarais of Lyon, France. “This is the quatrain he wrote predicting the second moon:

In the sky a second light will rise
Bring back the great King of Angolmois
And with Toulouse, ten years after the shining
Across the earth shall come the great flame”

Demarais said that the rise of the second moons meant that within ten years of the second moon sighting, “the earth will turn into a ball of flame.” He  was on a flight to Busby to speak with local residents and gather more information about this major event.

Others in Australia believe this second moon is a hoax of some sort.  “I bet that magician David Blaine is behind this.  It’s the only explanation,” said Roger McMahon of Sydney.  WWN tried to contact  David Blaine, but he was not available.  He was finishing his second month stuffed inside a refrigerator.

NASA astronomers are studying the second moon carefully.  The powerful Japanese telescope, the Subaru, is also focused on the second  moon.  When asked to explain this phenomenon the head of NASA’s Lunar Science Division had this simple statement, “We don’t know.  We are studying it, but it has us all baffled.”

While NASA astronomers are trying to solve this mystery, go out tonight and look at the second moon!

PLEASE USE YOUR DISCERNMENT AS ONLY ACTUALLY SEEING IS BELIEVING....this one maybe real or maybe false...please decide for yourself

My View of this second Moon appearing out of the blue:

NASA IN THE FUTURE MAY HAVE TO PLAN TWO MOON TRIPS IN THE FUTURE which would cost double

We know the first Moon is a Giant Spaceship Satellite with Extraterrestrial bases....what do you think is on the second Moon..could it be another Giant Satellite Spaceship full of Extraterrestrials

What should we call the second Moon....Moony? Moon 2? Fresh Moon? Sister Moon?...tell us your views

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ MY ANALYSIS OF THE ´MYSTERY´SURROUNDING EARTH´S PURPORTED SECOND MOON.........

• full moon was December 10th, new moon was December 24th, if there were two moons out there, I think there would crazy news all over the place.....

• Is there actual footage of this?

I mean besides the same photoshoped image.

• *sighs*

Sometimes I really ask myself what is going on with the people. On the one hand it is said "don't believe what the government tells you, don't believe what the official news tell you! Allways think twice!" and on the other hand every BS that going on in the internet is taken for real without any thinking.

We have New Moon now, that means on December 20th there was no way to see a full moon, nowhere on earth! Not even in Australia. And please take a look to the picture. Didn't you notice that both moons are the same? Well, of course, one is smaller and darker, but is has the same pattern of calderae... Have you ever heard of photoshop?

How can you say "we have waken up! We are no sheeps any more!" when you still follow blindly anything as long as it crosses the common sense of science?

I am sorry for getting so upset. But there is no way to find real information due to so much BS.

• Just came from outside... I only see 1 moon. Do you have to be ascended to see the second moon? 

• Leshter ´Earth´s Second Moon´is a fraud......or a hoax. Or something like that.......don´t take my word for it.

• ok folks so if this happened a few days ago how come the upload date of the second vid is this

"Uploaded by vladcubax on Aug 5, 2011" like come on people pay attention,

its a new moon right now, so no moon to see, let alone a second one, AND the vid was already exposed as a hoax

why not focus on important stuff like why we had xmas when one of the channels said we wouldnt, or why nesara hasnt happened yet, should have happened already its been 30 days since the big new came out that "nesara will be here inless than a month guranateed"

WAKE UP!

• Well when I look up at the sky....I see only one moon lol I don't know where this is coming from, sounds like a fraud to me. If there was two moons in the sky, the whole world would know about it, but not a mention from anyone except these guys who seem to have been exposed as hoaxing it.

• I absolutely agree John J, it would be a global journalistic sensation, every news broadcaster would be onto it, it would have been front page news.

I have seen nothing here in Australia about it.

• Exactly...exactly. It'd be kind of hard for the media to ignore a whole other moon in the sky. This is one of those things that's almost a waste of time commenting about, because obviously we only have one moon.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 second ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
22 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
45 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
50 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
More…