Keshe Foundation : Travel with no wheel : mach 1.2 or 3 is a joke more like mach 35-40 :Cure any disease with plasma frequency : SCIENCE NEEDS TO BE RETAUGHT : We have new technology That is coming our way Soon

4 Votes

Can anyone get our Ministers to look at this?

Dr Keshe explaining his Science his way, Here are the highlights to his long but life changing video after his conference in Belgium.

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT I CANNOT EXPLAIN ANY MORE:

1) Magnetism and Plasmatronics and counter gravity is here.

2)It is Real and it is suppressed technology China Iran and Russia now have this technology so too does Belgium and Holland.

3) Health benefits of using a replicator to create Vitamins as a plasmatron,

4) Any disease that has not even been generated yet , can be eradicated.

5) NASA ( controlled by NAZIS to save their skin after WW2) built old technology spacecraft This technology is not needed any more.

6) Science will need to be retaught Full stop Period.

7) His arrest ( Dr Keshe) by Canadian Authorities was a planned controlled operation and they confiscated all his belongings.

8) following his arrest Dr Keshe published everything taken from him, on the internet.

9) Mach 35- 40 with wheel-less cars is possible on Earth but no more that, it is earths limit for humans ( I WANT ONE NOW ).

10) Space suits are not needed in space with plasma gravity magnet-tronics you go to that frequency.

11) Magnets can be bi polar or single north polar at all sides These Mono-polar elements create permanent oscillation IE free energy!

12) Create or replicate  your own water from the atmosphere no matter where you are.

13) Weightlessness in space in not necessary we just replicate that atmosphere and live with in it.

14) Mars travel and well beyond is now a matter of time here from earth with this application of technology.

15) Lady wakes from coma with these frequencies to the astonishment of hospitals.

16) Reprocessing the body to eat and drink as the body demands is now possible in plasma circles.

17) no need for hunger or drought.

18) no person on earth should be without this concept principle and devices should be world wide.

19) Plasma is a cell and we use the energy inside that atom and when we have used it we replace it in the atom and have damaged nothing, this is clean energy and Fukushima can be cleaned out at the correct frequency.

20) CO2 fro m air ( the vacuum of space) could produce anything in a replicatior IE: a solid steel tube.

21) then he makes a lit torch out of it a few days out of the energy of the earth.

22) Light can make anything from more  light to food , from earth for example, it is strong and can reproduce anything , in space it needs to  find it as it is more scarce.

23) His lights do not go out unless disconnected manually.

24) In space we do not need to take anything with us NOTHING except this technology, and we can thrive where ever.

25) No need for physical body for space and just  energy only , the body will only interact with our cells.

26) Once you understand the structure of the universe we can then see ,,it is not possible to be alone in this galaxay.

27) this universe is split out of these atoms , the same process more bigger gravitational field, So we are part of universal cosmos.

28) We are one with all other ancestors and no way we can be alone , this technology proves it.

Go to the video now for more amazing revelations Technology is around the corner ,,we just need to get rid of the insane old men and women that rule us here :

http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/keshe-foundation-settle-down-for-some-real-news-treat-your-body-like-a-galaxy-we-have-new-technology-that-does-not-need-fuel-coming-soon-to-your-area/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• new post in Keshe forum.... things unfold...

Post subject: Start of the transfer of technology to the world scientists

Following the success of the 21.4.2012 and 6.9.2012 ambassadorial presentations of the technology at the Keshe Foundation centre in Belgium, the Keshe Foundation is proud to announce the presentation of the first series of its international lectures for transfer of technology to the world scientists.

To this effect we have been invited and we have accepted to give the first series of lectures in spaceship technology and its application and implications in the university of Freetown in Sierra Leone starting from 12.10.2012 to 17.10.2012.

If you are near to this location and other countries in Africa, please contact the embassy of Sierra Leone in your country for you to be present in these first lectures and transfer of technology to the world scientists.

As we promised, we take our technology to people of the world through the support of their governments and through our ambassadorial invitations program and we are fulfilling our promise and we are implementing the goal of the Keshe Foundation to unite the scientists of the world in knowledge and peace in harmony through our spaceship program. 

We would like to thank the ambassador of the Sierra Leone in Belgium Dr. C. S. Kargbo and the officials of the government of the Sierra Leone for inviting the Keshe Foundation for the presentation of the Keshe technologies in their universities and for their openness in accepting and organising the first international teaching conference in the continent of Africa.

As we promised, the continent of Africa will have its own spaceship program as it is planed for by the Foundation and now we are here to deliver our promise.

M T Keshe 
    The founder and caretaker of the Keshe Foundation

link:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2704

• People are starving to death in africa now, now and now (3 ppl just died) and they wanna start with "playing with rockets"? 

My Internal Compass is Laughing.

• Keshe has stated numerous times that the Keshe Foundation's primary focus is space technology, and not generators which produce free energy, or medical technology, of food production technology....

now, i dont say that i like these priorities, but thats what Keshe Foundation stands for... others in his place might start with another foot...

• Here is a link to Mp3s of this 1' 50'' video. 

http://grunchy.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/keshe-interview-as-mp3s/

• now THAT spoke more truth to me than all of my years studying science and history. I actually can't believe how many questions I have had for literally decades have been answered in one post. Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing, its great to see that the lies are being over-ridden with truth in every way shape and form. <3

• The difference between him and Tesla is that Tesla actually showed what he talked about.I talk about the generator the one of the most important thing.At least the audience payed the price to being there.In that presentation i shared here he actually can't show that generator he talks about.Show it!Is the best he can do whit a big audience show it to the people around the world there are soo many streams and internet has its power the people are the government.
    • ..he says that he was not allowed to show by officials, government and such... 

..i would say that the difference with Tesla, is that Tesla was working in the physical, material spectrum... while Keshe is working in plasma...in levels above the visible/material spectrum...

• Well also to add to that , No body wants this technology to fall into the scums hands ,,,so he is playing his cards close to his chest, i think we all need to protect him by understanding the predicament he is in ,,that video started for me very boring but after 45 minutes it affected the way I think about new technology and how to bring it in , One readder writer here says why government leaders ? Keshe is going about it the best way in his circles ,,and no one can blame him for using who and what is a vialable to ensure this goes in the right circles,I am making free energy items in a DIY basis now ,,,again the thing to remember here , the fact that I can do it with some social friends  ,,makes a big statement ,,They (the big corporations) could have done 100 of years ago if they allowed Tesle and Rife to do it  100 years ago ,, like Keshe We need to collapse the system from the inside out were we all benefit from ready to go technology that will blow our socks off when patiently, it is  introduced to the correct circles whom behave like responsible citizens of the planet that we all are and correctly so, Not only does Keshe need our support he also needs our understanding that he is doing it in the only manner that appears to be open and viable in a turbulent world of tyranny & ritualistic slavery and slaughter Namaste Dave

• yes.... he cannot give this technology out to people just like that, without governments to know...... whether we like it or not...humans operate though governments right now...
          if humans dont like governments then they should have not put them there, in the first place...
          it has to be simultaneously the release to governments, and with people to be aware that their governments has access to this technology, so to demand change... governments are the people...and people are the governments...
          if people dont like governments, then they should kick them all out, instead of just complaining, and the next day to go and vote for them...

• ...even thought, Keshe said that in the next presentation/lessons, (after the 21st of Sept.) he will invite representatives from each country, and not from government officials.... so, we will wait and see how it goes...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
19 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
19 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
19 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
20 hours ago
More…