Dr. Greer a Reptilian?

...And I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Just could be a reason he's so interested in pushing disclosure. Maybe he's one of the good ones. Maybe he's one of the bad ones. I don't know. I see motives for his position on either side of the spectrum.

My reasons for suspecting him are:

1. He has a tall, muscular build. He looks like he is very "thick." Not like fat, but like he is very dense.

2. He often licks his lips.

3. He stresses his "s."

4. His teeth seem to be a little sharp.

5. He carries himself kind of stiffly.

6. If you blend a Reptilian face over his own, it isn't that hard to see.

These are all based on physical observation. I could be completely wrong. However, he strikes my intuition as strange.

----------------------

In this picture, his pupils appear to be slitted. He had a general "frog-like" appearance.

He is usually taller than everyone else.

His pupils have luminescence and there is an orb near his ear. (This may be a camera artifact. I know that orbs are sometimes just dust or moisture.)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i agree Leojandro.

i have mixed feelings about him (i saw an interview with him while he was eating at a restaurant & his manners beg some polishing up!) but Project Camelot's Carrie (sp?) definitely has issues with him (maybe because they both like to talk alot! twatever: ego, whaddya gonna do.. lol) he is very passionate, intelligent, articulate, accomplished in his own right & doing great work for not only disclosure on a mainstream~'serious' level, but also for human rights/ free energy across the globe. IMHO.

then again, i could be wrong. maybe he is evil. i only know what i think i know, right now.. & i reserve the right to gather more information & change my mind at any time. so there ! ;0)

i believe this post should be listed in "humor" as well. & i hope we are seriously not still forming realistic judgements on the character of people based on how they look.

i think lots of people look like reptiles. lots look like sheep. lots look like chickens.. i mean, c'mon! people just look funny. i do. you do.. so what?! ~cheers!~
        • Remember, Reptilian, does not mean evil.
    • What was the feeling that you had about him? That he was a liar? Dis-info agent? Crazy? Not-human?

Just curious.
  • sure is aidan.
  • You may well be right Amelia. I have been thinking lately that I have a reptilian aspect to me, and trying to love my inner reptilian lol!! ; )
    • You're on a roll today, Merryn. This, and your comment about sheeple made me LOL! Life does get scaley sometimes, and often I've felt like slithering away from things. So you've got a point there -- I gotta learn to love my inner reptilian. lol!
      • Glad to be of service in the LOL department! ; )
  • Steven Greer is a Spiritual Being Having A human Experience. Ive never seen any importance in Outer looks etc, he is just "strong" and hes built that way! (Maybe going to the gym)

For example if someone would take a picture of me on a website, and say "I think Ben-Arion" is this or that because he looks like this and that. I would just laugh, because who you are cannot be 100% reflected in your looks!

This post should belong to "Humour and playground". =)

AUM*
    • This is, indeed, an odd post from you, Ben.

Yes, he could just be strong, but I've seen far more outlandish claims on this website that you support fully without much evidence other than intuition.

And where, in my entire post, did I say, "I think Steven Greer is a Reptilian?" No, I posed the question itself. I never made an opinion about it.

In fact I'll quote myself: "These are all based on physical observation. I could be completely wrong. However, he strikes my intuition as strange."

I am actually a little insulted by your remark in regards to placing this in Humor and Playground. I was trying to post a serious observation. By Humanoid-Reptilian standards, according to various sources on the subject, Steven Greer displays some interesting and coincidental characteristics.

In fact, this is the first time I've ever seen a speculative post put-down like this on this website. With all the things we talk about, you're going to laugh at this?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
29 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
31 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
1 hour ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
14 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
14 hours ago
More…