Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

Time to get rid of these nazi/commie scumbags;

https://www.infowars.com/angela-merkel-says-freedom-of-speech-must-...

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says that freedom of expression must be curtailed in order to keep society free.

Yes, really.

“For all those who claim that they can no longer express their opinion, I say this to them; If you express a pronounced opinion, you must live with the fact that you will be contradicted,” said Merkel during a speech to the German Parliament.

“Expressing an opinion does not come at zero cost, but freedom of expression has limits,” she added, as some in the Bundestag could be heard voicing their disagreement.

“Those limits begin where hatred is spread, they begin where the dignity of other people is violated. This house will and must oppose extreme speech otherwise our society will no longer be the free society that it was,” said Merkel.

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have not been on here for a while now and is like a home coming and this Drekx is re  BoJo

and we are working to make him aware that Brexit has a firm foundation based in 1882

and is a Global Trading Network already in place for 137 years. We just have to advise them of same

and there is the signing off of President Trump of The USA  Space Command with Commander Lila of the Pleiadians

along with Commander Aralt of the Lyrans................Kingjeff

Salutations kingjeff, always a pleasure to see you here...ah yes, our numerous Alliance projects, between Lighted governments and heroic Federation agents...most incognito, some revealed to inspire the Earth patriots...congrats on your efforts......
BoJo is commited to Brexit and C.A.N.Z.U.K now, under Alliance operation; "Lions of Tarshish."
Most links with our beloved Australia already in place...now to consolidate closer political/military links AGAIN.........A union of four realms....The Anglospheric Union, based upon the trans-Tasman arrangements........;-]

cheers, Col. Omega

Drekx when you compare my Photo with the Gentleman  behind President Trump

and Commander Lila he does resemble myself.  Kingjeff

Nice one mate......!!

i got kicked out my family thanksgiving for trying to cure my nephews autism with energy. what happened to the first amendment!?

Yes Light Warrior I read what you say so you can think on this for I have heard it is the case in many other families. The nephew knew when he met his parents in the Love environment before incarnating that he would become autistic so that they would learn to love each other knowing that as he grew he  would use his other skills having a 24 strand DNA and he would return the love 400% to them both. You need wisdom to watch and assist.......Kingjeff

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"I told where I got the ring from ...I have given the address so people can check it out and the…"
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea'
"On this topic we can agree, Ravinder....good to raise the profile. I never mix microwave with…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Agarther's status
"We want a hard hitting IG Report....no whitewash with soft soap...JUST DO IT, USA...........!!"
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

RECLAIMING YOUR POWER - ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - through SHANTA GABRIEL

Reclaiming Your PowerWe are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel…See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"So, you start with some online product promotion and advertising on ACC, then you bring the…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"From the Commander Val Thor of the Universal Protection Command channeled by Alien Implant…"
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship