Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dont know if Bob Dean is disinfo or not but he says GFL is for real!!!!

At on or just after the 30 min mark he says GFL is for real wow!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s7c15K4kLo&feature=player_deta...

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An incredible & inspiring message from Bob Dean... Thank you Freebz for posting this. Peace & Light!!

If he says the Galactic Federation of Light are for real ...then he is awake for he knows the Truth

Namaste

I believe what Bob Dean is saying.
Ahhhh, WoW!

He is totally right on, everything he is saying, is very true I believe....

This life is SCHOOL, and yes, there is an amazing and bright future ahead, but there will be some intense times between now and then.....

We do judge ourselves, it's really tripping me out how much he said, that I have also been saying for years...

It definitely a deep cosmic affirnation of what I believe, deep within my soul, we are headed for amazing times :)

Thanks SO much for posting this Freebz :)

although his path is different, he understands and looks at his life like a program part of all that is

love and light

I believe it when he says Shakespear came from "up there." I think Federico Garcia Lorca was one of the GFL too, because I read his "The House of Bernarda Alba."

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL INVOCATION - CALLING IN THE ARCHANGELS IN EVERY DIRECTION
22 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Living On Light By Steve Nobel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Vibration of Abundance By Shelly Dressel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
5 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"yep, Trump has a creepy way about him with women too.   I only care about the country and how…"
6 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"~Yeah, Marique... ole 'creepy uncle Joe' is a scary fella (too funny). Just to be clear,…"
12 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship