Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain

https://eraoflight.com/2017/11/21/return-of-the-republic/

One of the things many have been looking for is the Global Currency Reset and NESARA. And these too are to be announced shortly. But as we have said in the past what happens in America affects the world. This still stands. There were some who have claimed that the rest of the world may move forward and leave America in the dark if the American government does not play along. False information then and now..Continue Reading

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• St Germain is an incarnation of  a Holy Archangel of Almighty God and He Is incarnated on Earth presently to Help. What he does or does not do will be only for the betterment and freeing mankind from the dark ones. There are many false stories so don't be taken in by what many say. When He is ready to move ahead you will know and soon.

• Tell Me Lies... 

• I wonder what they talked about lol

Apparently, Trump is afraid of extraterrestrials. So they say. Apparently, he's met with them, and is afraid of them lol Afraid of their power. Which does coincide with his personality, here's a guy who tries to be the strongest, and the top dog, all the time. It's no surprise then, that he cowers and whimpers like a dog, when confronted with a power greater than him lol

ETs are the last folks to be afraid of. They're advanced, but they won't hurt you. Frankly, I wish they'd leave me alone lol For once, I'd like to not have to deal with them all the time, because contrary to popular belief, they're not exactly all loving beings. Which was a great shock to learn, actually, because I always had that idea, that they were these all loving beings. But they're not. They're better than humans, but by no measure are they angelic lol I much rather deal with the Angelic realm than ETs.

Of course, it depends which race or group we're talking about. But the Arcturians, who I'm working with now, I'm actually a good part Arcturian, I don't know, there's something a little off about them. They're very intelligent. They're very much into knowledge. And they tend to have this almost disdain for humans lol Well not exactly, but there's definitely this 'We're better than them' attitude they have. Which I understand, these guys are one of the most advanced races in the galaxy. And they're so advanced, they tend to look at humans as like rats, almost. Well not in a horrible way, but in a way lol And I don't know, I don't like folks like that, and worse, I don't like BEING like that. With my Arcturian energy, that's what I've basically always felt about humans, like I'm better than you. And I'm really trying hard not to be that way anymore, and to view folks as my brothers, on equal footing. 

But I much prefer the Angelic realms right now. I'm sick of ETs lol I don't know what's there to be afraid of. Humans are going to grow to become even greater than these ETs, that's the plan. That's Gods plan. Humans are destined to be among the greatest races in this universe. Who these folks, the ETs, will eventually look up to. Our job, is to make that happen.

As for Trump, well, you know. Folks don't know him. For all his downsides, I know ultimately he's trying to do the right thing, and will be instrumental in helping the US, and the world, make the shift into the next phase of the unfolding Golden Age. Seeing how invested St. Germain has always been in the US, hell he helped form the US lol It's not surprising that he and Trump met. And will be working together on all this.

It SHOULD'VE been Obama lol Who always will be my guy. It should've been him, who spearheaded all of this, and apparently that was the original plan. But it kind of backfired, the dark forces thwarted him. Which is not fair lol And now, Trump is going to be the one to do it. Not fair lol But ultimately, it would be in everyones interest, to give him good energy and wish him success. All this hate and propaganda thrown at him, is really ridiculous. It worked with Obama. Don't let it happen with Trump. He's not perfect, but ultimately, he needs everyones support and for folks to not buy into illusions, which will only make his job more difficult.

Don't do that, quit doing that. Give him good energy and wish him the best. Ultimately, he's trying to help you. Yes, he's dumb in alot of ways, but he's trying to help you, and has been given this monumental task of helping to usher in all these changes, against alot of folks who don't want it to happen. Again, they prevailed against Obama. Don't let the same thing happen with Trump. For f**** sake lol You dumb lightworkers. Give him good energy and root for him to succeed.

• sorry andro, can't confirm or deny venue, but you are warm...;-]

• is president Xi also an ally?

• namely master quan yin, the oriental counterpart of saint germain....

• I actually read about the great white brotherhood, where she was mentioned :)

• many have externalised world service since 1945.

• okay, thank you Drekx

• you're most welcome friend agarther.....also a reminder that even official atheists may be disciples of the great white lodge.....like xi, communist party leader of china.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…