OK, so here is me questioning again, but it's where iam at right now, so please bear with me.

Dont you think all this ET stuff, is just a little bit too easy?

Before i came here to AC, i used to write poems about love and equality and freedom, i knew nothing of spaceships or aliens or disclosure, i just knew that the world could be a much better place, if we, as humans, made the effort, to love one another, and treat each other and our planet better, no nasty stuff, no manipulation, no corruption, etc......

I did not know of ascension and i was happy that way, just me being me!

Im glad i did come here, cos i found out all this stuff, whether true or not, all the things ive read, the people ive talked to and became friends with, and its been an experience!

It matters not who is from where, whether from earth or not, but i just find all this ET, disclosure stuff a little bit too easy, like something that is too good to be true!

I know so many people do beleive and have been in contact, and are starseeds, but again, is it because we want a better world, we want so much to beleive, that we will believe anything, because we are desperate to get away from here, from our pain, and the pain of the human collective!

It just seems too easy to me!

The countdown to 2012 that everyone got all hyped up for, and now it is here, and so many people are going to be looking to the skies, reading the lovey dovey messages that say the same old stuff, waiting for the ships to land, but then what?

2012, ascension, disclosure, seems very contrived at the moment, like we have been led into something, and maybe we wont be able to get out of?

Its just like something does not feel quite right about it, kind of off.

I obviously know something is occuring and have been aware for a while, but what, and who really knows what?

I guess we will just have to wait and see! xxxx

Im not fearful, before anyone says that, im just questioning, thinking out loud! xxxxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think that we can tap into our higher Guides, but only if we are ready to, and want really want to focus on getting that kind of feedback. I don't think that we are always going to get the answers that we need from them, but maybe a few messages here and there, where we can figure out more on our own what is needed to do 

I mean, I do think we have Human beings around us, that leave this Planet Earth, because of Natural passing over, and they can be our Higher Spirit Guides, but we won't even notice that they are there even until we get intouch with them, ourselves to know that they are there 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• If you think it's easy you probably missed too much of the action.

It's been years and centuries for this, and I'm not talking just about disclosure. I logically believe that the universe can come up with something better than the human creation. And from those more advanced beings we will get only a little help in comparison to what needs to be done in planet earth. You're right, it does seem to easy, but it's because you're not seeing the bigger picture, there's a lot of work being done and much much more ahead so...

Brace yourselves!

• The universe did come up with something better "than the human." 

You got put in a human shell! 

You! 

All that ever was and will be!

In human form.... So fragile and so  Beautiful! So Powerful!

They envy You and Me because we are here and they are not.

Don't let them control You!

• Peace love and light to you as well....

• I agree with you except apparently sightings have been up in the first half of this month by I think 35% than the last two years.  That.s world wide. This could be wishful thinking on a massive scale too.  Look at the news, horrible.

• That's a good start...question everything you see because only from within will you find the answers you're looking for.  I was once the same as you, thinking that all of this is too good to be true and when would it happen, but after all is said and done, its what's in your heart that matters.  Keep searching and questioning, you'll be lead to the right answers.

• Easy??? really... each to their own i guess, but its been anything but easy in my experience but i wouldn't have it any other way. 

i know everything is going to be just alright, x i'm sure you will come aware of this understanding soon or later. we love you and everyone . 

everything is light from now on.. x

• Yes James, Still waiting to hear more of the truth from Ben Arion, so we all can relate and wonder why so many people who are awakened have followed him in this Path

I mean we have all reveled things about ourselves on here, so it would be nice to know where he is coming from as human being, instead of disappearing always in the wind 

He is from Planet Earth, because he has a physical body of a Human Being, so he is on Earth with all of us

Bless the Nite,

April 

• It's not about following Ben (or anyone) on a path April, it's more like our own Individual paths meet or cross.

No ones path is the same... And our decisions do count!  

We are all here because of different reasons, yet something deeper and more sacred ties us together on a very amazing level.

• Delilah, Here is something that maybe you can understand more on a deeper level

Teenagers, they are the light of the path on there own journey, no matter how tough it gets out there, we need to be the adult for them. We need to realize that we are growing into older Souls, so we can be a helping Guide to them in this world

They don't understand what it means to love another adult, they just do what they have to do in life, until they reach adulthood. Some members on here have been underage and it is scary to think that they are lost in this world, without anyone to guide them 

Teenagers Delilah, don't know Love until they reach adulthood, it is our job as Adults to let them go, and become the person they want to become, and it is our job to let them know how his world works, when they need a hand in knowing

We don't create there path, they create there own Path, they have Parents, Teachers, other social activities around them, that is how they are learning in this world. We don't have a right to control another Teenager, because they have that already in there own environment

Until it is our turn to give them advice that they need to grow, and learn, we aren't allowed to push them. They already have this, and if they don't they will seek it somewhere else

I think you Delilah will be able to understand this one here, and yeah Delilah I do remember things, but I can also let things go, until the time is right :0)

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
7 hours ago
More…