OK, so here is me questioning again, but it's where iam at right now, so please bear with me.

Dont you think all this ET stuff, is just a little bit too easy?

Before i came here to AC, i used to write poems about love and equality and freedom, i knew nothing of spaceships or aliens or disclosure, i just knew that the world could be a much better place, if we, as humans, made the effort, to love one another, and treat each other and our planet better, no nasty stuff, no manipulation, no corruption, etc......

I did not know of ascension and i was happy that way, just me being me!

Im glad i did come here, cos i found out all this stuff, whether true or not, all the things ive read, the people ive talked to and became friends with, and its been an experience!

It matters not who is from where, whether from earth or not, but i just find all this ET, disclosure stuff a little bit too easy, like something that is too good to be true!

I know so many people do beleive and have been in contact, and are starseeds, but again, is it because we want a better world, we want so much to beleive, that we will believe anything, because we are desperate to get away from here, from our pain, and the pain of the human collective!

It just seems too easy to me!

The countdown to 2012 that everyone got all hyped up for, and now it is here, and so many people are going to be looking to the skies, reading the lovey dovey messages that say the same old stuff, waiting for the ships to land, but then what?

2012, ascension, disclosure, seems very contrived at the moment, like we have been led into something, and maybe we wont be able to get out of?

Its just like something does not feel quite right about it, kind of off.

I obviously know something is occuring and have been aware for a while, but what, and who really knows what?

I guess we will just have to wait and see! xxxx

Im not fearful, before anyone says that, im just questioning, thinking out loud! xxxxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Hannah :)

• Hi Kelly <3

Just like you before i came here i never realy thought about ET ' stuff '  just wanted to open my Heart

and sometimes it seems to be a new believe and I don't realy like that cause I know we're not gonna be safed, we have to do it ourselfs. By raising our frequenty so we wanna be nice for everyone from within, for our  own happyness.  After a few years here I think that it is not importend how we raise our frequentys and there are strange ways.,but that we do it! Up Up (:

Up always Higher and more love to feel, real love Beautifull Love; as a way of being, of live  (and not only being survivers) and then nobody has any idea how thats gonna be..everything is posseble! Its probily gonna be as we can never inmagen, beoynd our imaganations! makes me so happy!  ( Bens last post has inspierd me again( Unity tru Diversety)

I remember when I was realy looking for some Love from somewhere, I felt this warm Love, sudenly realy strong beautifull warm love, from nowhere, was just standing outside. I never gave it a name, but  they would say here it are somekind of Beings, but for me it does nt realy matter cause that moment I knew I want to feel that all the time. My insperation. After that moment I came on this site few months later and here I felt a bit of that Love and it kept my many times on the frequenty of some higher Love when  I let  live  draged me down.

Ascension, yes it is happening, There is so much Love for us Its is so beautifull and gives you all you ever realy wanted but hardly dare to think..

Lots of High fibes all <3 and recive :)

• when it comes to 2012 most prophecies have something about the change of humanities consciousness...not just 2012. when it comes to awakening I know for myself that I started in january of '08 (four years before 2012) now I believe that 2012 can be true for you if you so decide. I was thinking that we can use 2012 as a catalist for greater change, because even if people don't believe it and you have certian segments of the population living and acting like it already has......then yes. it can be true for you......now when it comes to e.t's they do exist, and have on our planet for eons.....and I believe there is nothing easy about it...... but is because it is shrouded in myth and lore....erased with time.....it is all in the mind after all....and what great FUN it is.....

thankyou kelly!!

• Well sure, it all seems too easy. I think what feels off is the line that...ETs are just going to come here and all problems will be solved, and they'll hand us ascension, and within a short time...we'll be living in a Golden Age. If anything is wishful thinking, it's THAT idea. It's the old savior mentality.

Well I'm saying this now, I'll bet 100 dollars, and I'm serious about this, I will bet 100 dollars...that isn't how it's gonna play out. I mean I'm thisclose to knowing it....of course we can't really know anything until we experience and observe it, or there will always be that small margin for doubt....but I'm pretty sure lol

They're not going to land here, teach us everything, ship us off into the Inner Earth, give us light chambers, ascend us, and then put us back on Earth, fresh and new and with a clean slate, totally ascended and fully conscious......I mean...to be frank, the idea is absurd. I can't believe people actually believe that.

I think it's gonna be a much more drawn out process....spanning years...with the ETs aiding and mentoring and being the example...but not doing it for us. And I think some people just are scared of that idea, they want everything to happen quickly and easily without much effort on their part...and well...self responsibility is part of spiritual growth. Ask yourself, is it really serving us to just hand us everything? Think about it...

But again, this is just me and my opinion...it could be wrong..but I doubt it lol

• Ascension, like life in general, is as easy or as hard as you want to make it.  Like in a symphony, we're all different sound waves, some similar and some not, some walk the path with confidence, others carve their own way... there are no right and wrong answers to life. 

Instead of dwelling on ET's, maybe just raise vibrations in your own neighborhood... doctors and nurses, teachers and so many others are wonderful lightworkers without the label, they contribute love and caring in their own way... we each have our path.  Let the future take care of itself by concentrating on those things that bring comfort and succor to the suffering... values like honor, sharing, fellowship etc. are what matters... :)

• and values like compassion and kindness could be added to energies that really matter................

• Absolutely right , the path of Love is endless and always shows itself in these values through gentleness and giving of ourselves , as our Intuition guides us .

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.