Multidimensional food for thought...

8111018076?profile=original

“You don’t become completely free by just avoiding being a slave; you also need to avoid becoming a master.” ~Naseem Nicholas Taleb

In the midst of a hyper-violent culture blinded by the statist agenda of control, militarized cops brainwashed by the statist notion of law and order, and a bloated military with the monopoly on power through tyranny, it’s difficult for the would-be-resister to live with any confidence that their freedom will not be compromised by the violent thugs in power or by the indoctrinated statists that represent the majority.

Difficult time to be free. Made even more difficult because of the level of psychosocial statist programming causing the majority to believe that everything is okay as long as they keep voting. Caught up in their hyper-realities, going through the motions of being an abstraction of an abstraction, the ignorant statists are convinced that everything is just fine, that the authority of the state is necessary, that the militarization of the police will help keep them protected, that an obese, money-sucking, terrorist-generating military will somehow make them more secure. What is this, 1984? What’s next? War is peace? Freedom is slavery? Ignorance is strength? Sadly, in some ways, we’re already there.

The problem with statism is that everything seems okay inside the bubble, but the bubble is always about to burst. Statism is slavery by consent. It hoodwinks people into enjoying their servitude. It (brain)washes out logic and reasoning through nationalism and patriotism, thus scrambling the ignorant statist’s brain into exploitable soup. Bombarded by state-engineered symbols that the statist marries their fragile ego to, statism is by far the most dangerous religion. Made all the more dangerous because people are born and bred into being statists and cannot even imagine thinking outside its box.

But resistance is not futile. It only seems that way because we are surrounded by the Goliath that is the state. No, on a long enough timeline, resistance is fruitful. Resistance always has, and always will, lead to human flourishing. It might not always be pretty, but resistance to any and all standing orders (manmade laws), is the key to a healthy, sustainable, and progressive evolution for our species.

The art of having no masters is perfecting the science of resistance. But resistance isn’t fairytale romantic. It’s not pretend confliction. It takes effort. It takes perseverance. It takes counterintuitive ruthless compassion, usually in the face of those you care about. Definitely not for the faint of heart. But, then again, having a faint heart is for statists who imagine they need a master, not for anarchists who know they need only master themselves. Yes, resistance is fertile but, more than anything, it’s courageous, uncomfortable, and dangerous… Let’s break it down…

Resistance is Courageous

8111018669?profile=original“I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.” ~Robert H. Schuller  

The art of having no masters cannot be rationalized until one has the audacity to question things as they are. As Noam Chomsky famously stated, “The general population doesn’t even know what’s happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.” Indeed. Until the individual stands up and dares to jut his/her head above the sea of status quo conformity, they will continue to be ruled. But being ruled, or not, is always a state of mind. Until the individual has the audacity to change their state of mind to self-rule despite those who seek to rule them, their “soft slavery” will continue… it takes a particular flavor of courage to rise above the comfort and security in order to actualize self-mastery… 

Resistance is Uncomfortable

…The art of having no masters is not a pleasant art. It is in all ways disruptive. It is completely unsettling. Much cognitive dissonance must be successfully navigated. And there are always setbacks. Because the art of having no masters means having the courage to (at least attempt to) master the individual self, despite those who seek to rule the individual’s self, it is never comfortable. Though one can glean much comfort out of owning oneself, it’s never easy. Especially in a world that thinks everything should be owned…

Indeed. Those seeking to perfect the art of having no masters must embrace the discomfort that comes with rocking the boat. It’s a double-edged sword, for sure. On the one side is sweet freedom, but on the other side is taking the painful responsibility for that freedom. But the genuinely autonomous, the authentic seekers of freedom, the true anarchists, will always choose to stab themselves with that double-edged sword, no matter how uncomfortable or painful it might be. Thereby taking the next step toward self-mastery and further perfecting the art of having no masters.

Resistance is Dangerous

“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, and carpenters; the very minds of the people we are trying to save. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent upon the system, they will fight to protect it.” ~Morpheus, The Matrix 

tumblr_lqmd84DP741qglnd4o1_500.gif

If resistance is dangerous, then the art of having no masters is doubly dangerous. Especially in a world where the majority of the people are dead-set on having masters. In a world where the majority are convinced they need a queen, or a king, or a president, it makes it problematic for those who are seeking to take responsibility for their own power and who are teaching self-leadership. It’s dangerous because people are afraid of what they don’t understand. And the majority of people simply cannot understand a world without rulers and masters. Talk about not being able to think outside the box, let alone the Matrix…. Everyone wants to be Neo, but nobody wants to take responsibility for their own power. 

With all these people giving up their power, in Stockholm-syndrome-esque proportions, it makes it difficult for the would-be self-master to work on his/her self-mastery. But work on it they should. We need more leaders who are able to resist. We need more courageous individuals who are not afraid of getting uncomfortable or facing the danger of being right when the majority of people are wrong. We need more self-empowered individuals seeking to empower others, despite a world that’s attempting to take that power away. We need more trailblazers who are not afraid to spearhead self-authority straight through the heart of state-authority. We need leaders who have the audacity to teach self-leadership and self-rule through self-empowerment, despite the state which only seeks to rule by the illusion of authority through the overreach of violent power.

In short: we need more people who care about life to resist those who do not, because life is freedom and freedom is life. That is the heart and soul of the art of having no masters. As Derrick Jensen said, “We are the governors as well as the governed. This means that all of us who care about life need to force accountability onto those who do not.”

read entire article @ http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/10/17/resistance-fertile-art-no-masters/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115670475?profile=original

•                                  Multidimensional food for thought...

tumblr_o86c9f0n4V1rnbafjo1_400.gif

The World is Waking Up & it’s Magic to Watch
    by Phillip J. Watt

It’s inspiring to witness many of the earth’s people, especially in the Western world, becoming aware of the deep corruption in our social system, particularly because society is building its innate capacity to actually do something about it.

More and more people now understand that we are ruled via a corporatocracy where the money supply, banking, governmental policy and other vital public infrastructure has been hijacked by the oligarchs and the corporate elite. In addition, public discourse and the official narratives are dictated by the corporate media who are owned by the same people who control macro public policy via their political puppets, as well as the unprecedented wealth they have at their disposal.

Their ultimate agenda is of course ultimate power, which is dressed up in a pretty dress of “let’s save the planet!”. Of course the degradation of our natural systems needs a fresh approach, yet their covert game to win a planetary control-system has been brilliantly exposed for the world to see.

In stride, the people are fighting back in both explicit and subtle ways. Some examples include:

*Independent media has exploded, where more people now get their news from it compared to the propagandized mainstream press;
    *The information which exposes the lies of the ‘programmed beliefs’ is increasingly circulated by an awakening populace;
    *Global and local action groups are forming to reverse the sellout of our system;
    *Greater numbers of people are growing or sourcing organic, chemical-free food and are personally filtering any contaminants out of their water supply;
    *Parents are home-schooling their children in greater numbers, or at least giving them more holistic and healthy information as their core education;
    *Conversations of substance are increasingly occurring at pubs, supermarkets and community events, making it harder for the sleeping masses not to face the uncomfortable truths about our sick system; and
    *Individuals and families are unplugging from the control-grid the best they can, as well as reconsidering and re-prioritizing what’s truly important in life.

That’s a good segue into the other dimension of the waking up process. A great awakening is occurring in terms of the deeper layers of reality, including the way the scientific philosophy on life has been intentionally designed to keep us disempowered and disconnected with our true nature.

Exit scientific materialism. This theory has long been debunked by the quantum and parapsychological sciences because human consciousness has clearly been shown to play a co-creative role in the manifestation of our interconnected reality.

Not that this hasn’t been known in one way or another by basically every culture on earth since the beginning of time.

Yet, materialism is still the dominant philosophy of not just the dogmatic discipline we call mainstream science, but also of many minds within the truth and freedom network. When it’s pretty much common knowledge that medical, energy and other corporate-related science has been distorted and suppressed for the benefit of the control-system, why would it be any different when it comes to the philosophical implications of scientific exploration and its associated evidence?

After all, we know that the elite use ritual and symbolic spells to achieve their goals, so clearly they themselves believe beyond the adolescence of a matter-based reality. And when we consider how successful they’ve been, obviously they’ve tapped into the energetic dance in a productive way, at least for themselves.

The fact remains however that there is a huge network of people who are becoming conscious of the nature of consciousness itself. A term to describe this is spirituality, but in summary it’s simply about understanding the connection we have with each other and reality at large, as well as rediscovering the various layers which make up the self.
    If you haven’t viewed through this lens in your quest for clarity, you’re unfortunately missing a profound piece of the philosophical puzzle.

In any case, the awakening community is doing some amazing work, even if it’s split between the system-focused and spiritual-focused mindsets. There are of course many balance-minded individuals and groups who are doing both, but for the time being this remains the exception, not the norm.

That will change though. The veterans of truth-seeking, as well as the newly initiated to the conscious society, are energetically primed to create a balance between these two areas of exploration. After all, there is always an opportunity for the magic to be at strength with the madness, just like the positive charge is equal to its negative counterpart, in accordance with natural principles.

That’s duality, in one action.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/10/23/world-waking-magic-watch/

• Here is the latest episode o Redacted Tonight...political satire..

• :-) ...

• I'm sitting on my fence, I watch the show and don't understand much of it. At the same time I'm curious how this charade will end. 

Perhaps I have a weird sense of humor, but I find Trump hilarious at times. People who are so rude and who can't help to speak their truth are kind of refreshing. Sometimes I hope that Trump has the ability to burst bubbles with his temper and to crumble some illusions along the way. 

I don't think that I would ever vote for him if I were an American, nor would I like to be his gropeable secretary. I wouldn't mind to admit that I was wrong in the end and that there is nothing humorous in his behavior, but at least I had a couple of good laughs ;) 

• ~I have no problem with Trump as a comedian... in fact, he should own that he's at his best in the role of clown. From a certain angle, all of his rallies are funny as hell, I won't deny it... pure Theater of the Absurd. The dude could hit the comedy circuit, not change a thing with his deadpan delivery & sell out crowds for the next decade. Of course it's hard to find the humor with him in control of the US nuclear arsenal... that's more of a hardcore, global nightmare...

gallery-1446994966-trump-hotline-bling.gifone that I hope we avoid in the same way he's avoided paying taxes ;-) 

• ~Then again... it appears he desperately needs to work on his material. But hey, he get's the reward for the first candidate to ever get booed at the Al Smith Dinner, & that's not an easy task. Once again, ole Trumplestiltskin forgot rule #62: Don't take yourself too seriously.

Ouch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SXCWI54ONI
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Voting doesn´t change anything....also not voting  does not change anything.   Less than 45% of the eligible people vote in presidential elections, of these most of the votes do not count due to the system we have.  There is no real democracy in America....one person one vote is real democracy.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"W.H.O. negotiations with member states, regarding the new pandemic treaty, are not going well, thankfully.....Director Tedros seems to be a wannabe world dictator and the world is not impressed with his efforts, to rule over the minutiae of our…"
32 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
45 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
46 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
2 hours ago
More…